Dan's Posts

Back to Profile

9 posts
Posted in Prohibit more swear words • 3rd August 2014, 02:58 AM

Quote:
I a sorry, but I just don't get this post. If you are saying that more bad words should be banned, I say no. " Hell " (if that is what you are talking about) is not actually a bad word. It is a place. I was very confused ( I'm not that bright O.o).

"Hell" isn't what I'm referring to. Words like "wh*re", "sl*t", "f*g", "h*e", etc. are able to be said without a ban.
Quote:
I understand a little bit about this post but not much. Do you mean some swear words get through the chat filter?

That is exactly what I'm saying. It causes conflict on OldCP.

9 posts
Posted in Prohibit more swear words • 2nd August 2014, 10:53 PM

I know I'm not the only one who finds this being a big issue, but I believe it should be worked on.

Everyone is familiar with how the chat filter works on OldCP. If you swear, you are automatically kicked from the server [with a ban message]. The problem is that not all swear words are recognized as profanity. Basically, you're able to say certain swear words without being kicked. I don't think it's necessary for me to list which words you're able to say because we're all well aware of most.

My suggestion is for the chat filter to be updated so less drama will have to be dealt with.

9 posts
Posted in /outfit /save Bug • 2nd August 2014, 10:24 PM

You can create an outfit with a name that hasn't already been used. For each outfit you create, you can update it at any time by using /save [outfit name].

9 posts
Posted in bug • 23rd July 2014, 03:13 AM

That's heartbreaking.

9 posts
Posted in Clique • 22nd July 2014, 05:39 AM

the clique 4 life 420 yolo cant faze me

9 posts
Posted in Saviour's Staff Application • 26th January 2014, 10:55 PM

I believe you deserve this opportunity. Your leadership during the competition was outstanding and you definitely have what it takes to handle a staff position on OldCP!
I wish the best of luck for you.

9 posts
Posted in MHR: OldCP Edition • 20th January 2014, 04:11 PM

This definitely does bring back a lot of memories.
Good job putting this video together!

9 posts
Posted in Apply for Forum Mod & PI Mod • 5th December 2013, 05:39 PM

Hello. Penguin Isles is a very creative idea and from what I've seen from screenshots to comments, it seems like it could be a success. I would love to be involved in a game like this. Creativity and originality, you don't see that often nowadays. I have 3 years of experience with handling a staff position on a virtual world, that's why I feel fit for the job. If you have any other questions for me, contact me on Skype, Damen. You already know it.

9 posts
Posted in PSA Agents List! • 13th October 2013, 05:55 PM

Thank you. ;)

Congratulations to all those who have made it on the team!