148 posts
Posted in Hey Everyone I Am Back!!! • 25th March 2015, 06:44 PM

Hey everyone this is Khalfan i am glad to be back and I missed you guys a lot,but i had no choice because i really had to focus on school this year... Anyway i am glad to be back on oldcp and i promise you all that i will be way more active..

P.S.(sorry for the short post! :( )

148 posts
Posted in HI • 13th October 2014, 06:04 PM

HI GUYS THIS IS KHALFAN AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HELLO AND THAT I STILL LUV ALL U GUYS

148 posts
Posted in Inactive • 29th August 2014, 02:26 PM

Hi guys this is khalfan! i am sad to announce that i will be offline for a while..... some reasons are....

1. school is starting in a couple of days and i really need to concentrate
2. in the month of November i will be going on a trip for about a month
3. when i get back i will have a lot of catching up to do with tests and school work so i will have no time
4. i am on the swim team
5. i do track track as well
6. i also do religion school so i will have to catch up with homework and tests as well

I am sorry guys and would just like to let u guys know why i will be offline for a while i am really sorry and this is a sad time for me because for these reasons i wont be able to come online
i hope you guys understand and most of u know that i am online a lot and i hope u guys understand what i am going through

from,
khalfan

148 posts
Posted in logging on • 22nd August 2014, 12:11 PM

oh i didnt know

148 posts
Posted in being mod • 22nd August 2014, 12:10 PM

hi guys this is khalfan! i would just like to state a few reasons why little should become mod!

1. little is a very kind person
2. shes very friendly to talk to
3. shes funny
4. shes an inspiring person(she taught me to never give up and a lot of other things too)
5. shes tough and strong
6. she was moderator before and she just wants another chance
7. she meets the requirements (i think)
8. shes honest and trust worthy
9. she knows how to handle a tough situation
10. i think little deserves to become mod! ( my opinion)

:)

148 posts
Posted in logging on • 22nd August 2014, 12:03 PM

hi guys this is khalfan! i would just like to say something.... unfortunately i cant login to oldcp and i think that goes for everybody as well. i really want to go online and i was just wondering for how long oldcp will be down . Oldcp is my life and i cant live without it!! sorry if you think this post is to short!

148 posts
Posted in A Cheetah With no name • 22nd August 2014, 11:56 AM

okay nice to know i will tune in thx for letting me know :)

148 posts
Posted in A Cheetah With no name • 22nd August 2014, 11:50 AM

wow nice game jessica i really enjoyed it!!!!!!!! :) :p

148 posts
Posted in TO ALL MODS • 22nd August 2014, 11:47 AM

oh i am very sorry guys the reason why i only gave credits to some mods is because oldcp was down when i made this post and i needed to refer to the bottom of the page to see all the mods names, i am very sorry and i will try to include all mods. I didn't mean to do this on purpose . I hope i have not hurt any of your feelings and i hope u forgive me. i will make a new post with all the mods names in it. i am very sorry :(

148 posts
Posted in TO ALL MODS • 19th August 2014, 03:23 PM

hello this is khalfan! i would just like to say something small to all the moderators who help keep oldcp safe. This is my way of saying thankyou to all of you......

Moderators like livetodance and angi have kind personalities
moderators like terry91 and sting are there to cheer you up
And all the moderators out there have similar and different qualities
but they are all very unique in there own way
i would just like to say...
Thank you moderators for keeping oldcp a safe and fun place to be!!

MODERATORS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) XD

148 posts
Posted in $money$! • 18th August 2014, 02:18 PM

hi guys this is khalfan and i would just like to say that i love money and ik that i couldnt survive without it because money is awesome!!!!!!!!!! i love money !!!!!!! money is the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

148 posts
Posted in cake • 5th August 2014, 08:02 PM

hi everyone sorry about not being online much but i just wanted to say that i love cake.. cake is amazing.. my mom likes cheesecake and i love chocolate cake have u ever tried icecream cake well if u havent try it now ... its amazing try all the cake in the world if u can cuz cake is amazing especially chocolate cake

148 posts
Posted in Bot Found • 1st July 2014, 12:31 PM

I AM SOO GLAD MY BEST FRIEND IS BACK THANKS FOR FINDING HIM TOBY !!!

148 posts
Posted in Don't Quit OldCp + Forums • 30th June 2014, 03:31 PM

very true poptropica10 i agree with you and also it is a disadvantage to those who quit because they are missing out on all the fun and oldcp is truly special and awesome.but thesad part about people quiting is that it makes their friends sad and they end u quiting as well qiting really sucks plz stop unless it is absolutely necessary tooo :(

148 posts
Posted in 1D • 30th June 2014, 03:11 PM

cool!!! nice post i am currently not a 1d fan anymore but i didn't know that their songs broke several records. This post was very informative i think its great.. +!