Posted in Moderator Application (MrLion) • 23rd February 2014, 07:29 PM

Well thank you, Little! I appreciate your support! ~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in Moderator Application (MrLion) • 23rd February 2014, 07:07 PM

Hello everyone, MrLion here!
I've decided It is time to make an in-game moderator application. Here it is:

Penguin Name: MrLion/TheCommander

Why don't I start out by tell you all a bit about myself!

I am currently a freshman in college and am earning my basics. I am an outdoors-y type. I go camping during the Spring Breaks and such quite often. :) I am actually currently planning a National Geographic Expedition, in which I'll spend an entire 2 weeks on the National Buffalo River in Northern Arkansas with just a camera and basic necessities.
I am generally easy going, and am slow to anger. In other words, you have to try really hard to make me angry!
I'd like to say I am humble, and most call me "too nice", but I take this as a compliment!
I am a HUGE JRR Tolkien fan...I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy every year ^.^ And watch the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings every chance I get (even on my phone) haha I'm a Middle Earth nerd, but whats wrong with that?!
I am the worship leader at my church and play in the church band (keyboard/drums) every Sunday:)
Terry91 is my brother :D
Anything I left out, Ask me anytime :D

My Goals here on OldCP:

~Earn respect of users in-game (I think I have achieved this)
~Earn Moderator
~Possibly earn Administrator (got to keep a positive attitude!)
That's it!

I think everyone would make a great moderator if you put your mind to it!
But, I think I am especially cut out for this job, Why you ask? Well I'll tell you:

~I am on for AT LEAST 5-6 hours a day, and stay usually in the a.m. ( I noticed there aren't many moderators who stay online late)
~I am an active helper in any situation that I am able.
~I am EXTREMELY friendly and always try to be the first friend new users have :)
~I work well with others and under pressure ( in fact I work BEST with groups rather than on my own)

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it! This community would be nothing, without all you amazing people. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful rest of the evening!!

Your Friend,
MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in My True Thoughts, Sadie • 23rd February 2014, 12:34 AM

I remember when we first met. You had that "tour guide" hat on with the subtitle "Need help? Don't hesitate to ask!"... haha..Right then and there I was like....I need to hurry up and make up something so I can talk to her!
So I made up a problem:
"Can I have a Job?" I said
"May is hiring Fishermen!" you said

So, I got the job of fishing for the piza parlor.

I just remember, everytime you were online I would say "I CAUGHT **** FISH!"
And you'd say, "Awesome job!"

And from there on, I thought it was obvious that I liked you....
But anywho..
You were the FIRST person I met, and enjoyed company with.. and we have defiantly come along way(now dating

Master
538 posts
Posted in The old you. • 22nd February 2014, 11:05 PM

This is mine XDDD Fer than commander heh
https://www.mynavyexchange.com/images/premier/model1.gif

Master
538 posts
Posted in Sadie4mod! • 21st February 2014, 10:44 PM

She def deserves it. But, don't hold grudges...Cyber was doing his job. +1

Master
538 posts
Posted in We <3 Sadie! • 21st February 2014, 11:51 AM

You know what, I'm not even going to go there. If you don't see my point, sorry.

Master
538 posts
Posted in We <3 Sadie! • 21st February 2014, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Why saide? It's never, "We love Tobuscus" or "We love Damen". Sadie is amazing and all but you guys shouldn't be doing this because it's hurting others and that you don't care about them.

Sadie holds a very warm spot in our hearts. Showing this is not favoritism. Dont hate, appreciate.

Master
538 posts
Posted in Exclusive Tribute of all historical OldCP Characters • 20th February 2014, 02:01 PM

Wow. This is very interesting. Maybe you have crushed the Blackhawks! We'll see though, Damen. ~TheCommander +1

Master
538 posts
Posted in Suggestions. (oldcp) • 19th February 2014, 10:53 PM

I never thought of that! SEE! This is why your a Moderator :D +1

Master
538 posts
Posted in Thanks! • 19th February 2014, 07:19 PM

I hope you find success! Good Luck!!! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in 11112 Bad • 19th February 2014, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Great report! I'll try to make sure a mod sees this post! +1 but even though showing screenshots gives proof,we can't show screenshots. So in your next report,please just say what the person did. Other than that,yeah...great report! :)

Yes, be sure to just send the screenshot to a moderator. Don't post it here. It's inappropriate. But like Rigby said, Good report! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in Now Hiring! • 19th February 2014, 06:34 PM

No problem! There will be plenty of time. See ya soon! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in Now Hiring! • 19th February 2014, 06:30 PM

I am logging on now. Sorry, I had a school function to attend. But, alas I am back! See ya online! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in Now Hiring! • 19th February 2014, 03:12 PM

Great! All there is left is to take the test! See you then! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in People 'killing' eachother?!? • 19th February 2014, 01:39 PM

Guys, calm down! Its not real emotions. If it was real violence there would be things such as cussing, and mean comments. I do not think this is the case.
~TheCommander