Master
538 posts
Posted in Server down D: • 16th November 2013, 12:10 PM

Im sure Damen and his team are on the case! Everything should be fine! Be patient! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in Credits on Forum • 16th November 2013, 12:06 PM

Well said DSC! People need to understand that it is a privilege to relieve credits on the forum! I understand your concern and Thank you for caring enough to post this! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in The OldCP National Guard Event • 16th November 2013, 12:01 PM

Hey guys, TheCommander here! Today at 1pm (US) I am hosting the Guard recruiting event.
Here are the position openings.(remember: these openings require more than one officer,which means if you want to get a position there is most likely a spot just for you!)

Here are the position openings:

Ground Officer..............Is ready AND active in highly pop. areas watching for needed assistance

Undercover Officer........This position is vital to the Guard. This person(s) will be ready to act, and
an active user. Since he/she will be undercover I will reveal this position
ONLY to the one receiving the opening.

High Command........... This is up in the air how it is going to work. There are limited openings for
these positions, so I will most likely NOT choose today.

Detective.....................I need eyes on the scenes. I cannot be at all places at once:P I need
someone who is ready to report scenes to me and High Command.

I hope to see everyone there at the OFFICE at 1!

"May the OldCP National Guard protect and defend the Island we all hold so dearly"
~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in National Guard Eevent • 16th November 2013, 10:37 AM

Hey guys, TheCommander here! Today at 1pm (US) I am hosting the Guard recruiting event.
Here are the position openings.(remember: these openings require more than one officer,which means if you want to get a position there is most likely a spot just for you!)

Here are the position openings:

Ground Officer..............Is ready AND active in highly pop. areas watching for needed assistance

Undercover Officer........This position is vital to the Guard. This person(s) will be ready to act, and
an active user. Since he/she will be undercover I will reveal this position
ONLY to the one receiving the opening.

High Command........... This is up in the air how it is going to work. There are limited openings for
these positions, so I will most likely NOT choose today.

Detective.....................I need eyes on the scenes. I cannot be at all places at once:P I need
someone who is ready to report scenes to me and High Command.

I hope to see everyone there at the OFFICE at 1!

"May the OldCP National Guard protect and defend the Island we all hold so dearly"
~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in Server Moved To A Different Host?? • 16th November 2013, 01:10 AM

I figured thus was thr case! No worries guys, OldCP isn't going anywhere!! :D

Master
538 posts
Posted in OldCPv7: Moderator Competition • 15th November 2013, 11:04 PM

I agree with May! Its exciting to see how all these people really care enough about OldCP to compete for this position. Cant wait to see the Process and the Outcome of this!
Good luck everyone!!!!

Master
538 posts
Posted in Server Moved To A Different Host?? • 15th November 2013, 10:13 PM

I'm sure everything is okay. Damen knows what he is doing! I also do wonder what this means for OldCP in general.

Master
538 posts
Posted in OldCP National Gaurd • 15th November 2013, 07:26 PM

Good question Pieguy! For those who cannot attend, you may still approch me anytime!! The event is just to get people to see what the force is like!

Master
538 posts
Posted in OldCP National Gaurd • 15th November 2013, 07:23 PM

I hope to see you both there! We are a growing force, going from secret society to national guard

Master
538 posts
Posted in OldCP National Gaurd • 15th November 2013, 07:21 PM

Calm down guys. This post is bigger than this!

Master
538 posts
Posted in OldCP National Gaurd • 15th November 2013, 06:50 PM

Oh my! Thank you for pointing that out! I'm. On my phone and a hurry XD

Master
538 posts
Posted in OldCP National Gaurd • 15th November 2013, 06:50 PM

Oh my! Thank you for pointing that out! I'm. On my phone and a hurry XD

Master
538 posts
Posted in OldCP National Gaurd • 15th November 2013, 06:33 PM

Just recently it has come to my attention that my officers are low in number. Our Organization is not keeping up in numbers with the OldCP's pop. So, I am going to personally Host an Event to choose more officers for the Guard!
Tomorrow at 1pm (US) I will be at the Office to discuss job openings.
If your interested, then I hope to see you there!
~TheCommander

Update: The title of this message is supposed to
be OldCP National Guard**, not Gaurd.
My apologies!

Update: This is not the only time you can join! You may join anytime I am online!

Master
538 posts
Posted in 2 questions • 15th November 2013, 11:35 AM

Yeah, I was also wondering abiut this ine. Since a lot of people are getting kick in-game, I wasn't sure if the rules had changed...
But thank you for clearing that up, Key123.