Master
5,463 posts
Posted in Snails Chat VIP Application • 24th August 2015, 10:33 PM

lulu2 wrote on 24th August 2015 10:30 PM:
I think you can only get vip acsess with winning the summer games...?
No, Damen said you can apply for it too. ;)
Pistol wrote on 24th August 2015 10:31 PM:
Luke said on 24th August 2015 10:30 PM:
Pistol said on 24th August 2015 10:29 PM:
Wow luke. I'm not impressed. Im estonished. I love this application. One question, do you have to have been on snailschat once for VIP?

I'm not so sure. But I joined in beta 2013. I guess it's up to Damen. *I doubt it*

I doubt it as in like probably like a long time on snailschat?
I doubt it as in I doubt you will need to have joined back in 2013. I'm pretty sure you can apply if you're new.

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in Snails Chat VIP Application • 24th August 2015, 10:30 PM

Pistol wrote on 24th August 2015 10:29 PM:
Wow luke. I'm not impressed. Im estonished. I love this application. One question, do you have to have been on snailschat once for VIP?
I'm not so sure. But I joined in beta 2013. I guess it's up to Damen. *I doubt it*

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in Snails Chat VIP Application • 24th August 2015, 10:27 PM

Hello, well as you know I started Snails Chat the day it opened back in May 2013, and made a YouTube channel about it in June 2013.

Why I want to be a VIP:

So I can revisit all my old memories. Snails Chat was the first DSGHQ game I actually knew was going to be successful, even if it didn't have many users. I know it will become more successful, as back then the DSGHQ didn't even have a proper forum, or a main user base. Snails Chat will always be my favourite game, and I'm not bothered if it never has updates because Snails Chat is original and the best. Snails Chat is that game who many users loved, and I've lost a ton of friends when it got shut down. R.I.P Scifen, Mime, MyPetTux, and any others who I used to chat to back in the day. :( Snails Chat wasn't like any other game. I hate games like Club Penguin who constantly update their game designs, Snails Chat was perfect and stood out from every other game.

What did I find great about Snails Chat:

What I loved the most, was the simple games, designs, and items. I liked the way we could customize our snails to the max, with the powers that Damen added. The badges were extremely fun to collect, as it gave users a chance to collect all the badges, and ave fun while doing it. Another cool thing I loved, was how users used to play the game. They used to invent mini-games like the hunger games, host competitions at their shells and just find something to do while playing. Snails Chat brought kids together, which is the most special thing a virtual world could do.

How did I find the rooms:

The rooms are nicely designed. They are original like all virtual worlds used to be before people found different ways of designing things. Each room had a meaning too, which made each place on the island stand out. The town was an awesome place to hangout, as it didn't have clumps of items filling up the room, so more users could spread out and have their own space. I loved the way in the summer, Damen added a slide and a pool, for users to hang out and actually feel like it's summer, rather than Club Penguin hosting a party bout Frozen in the summer, like they did before lol.

How did I find the games:

Each game had a different way of playing them. My favourite part of the games, was when people tried to go for world records and put it on YouTube. This brought the Snails Chat community together, which I thought was quite sweet. :P Damen did an excellent job working on the games! There was Air Drop, Shell Fall, Connect 4, and Mud Run. I can't wait to start playing once again! :D Although some of the games had glitches, Damen patched them extremely fast! Good job buddy! ;P

How I found the items:

I loved the ideas of each item, like the gold shell, the silver shell, the rainbow shell, etc. My favourite item had to be the beta hat, BUT I loved how during the beta, you could get the pink swirl shell. I'd love to see a return of those items during the beta testing. Damen did a great job on designing each item, also people used to create hilarious myths about items, like the black shell. I thought their crazy ideas were amusing and amazing! :P

What rank I would like to be in the game:

Honestly, I think I'd try go for moderator since I have experience. As all you know, I'd be on the game 24/7 XD! *Well, I'd try!* Snails Chat is the virtual world that started off the DSGHQ, I'm so glad it's returning!

Thanks for reading my application. Might not make any sense lol, but just a little overview on what I loved about the game. Thank's for reading! ;D

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in Disliking People Who Disliked You • 24th August 2015, 10:53 AM

Hopefully, people will learn a lot from this post. First of all, they need to find out the reason for the dislike, rather than not knowing if it was on purpose, by accident, or simply a general opinion on the post.

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in I'm Going to Year 9 :O • 24th August 2015, 10:45 AM

Rocket wrote on 24th August 2015 10:28 AM:
LOL I DIED READING THIS.

"I'm Not allowed To go School For 2 Weeks Since I'm Banned."
Just simple lies.

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in CPMV • 23rd August 2015, 06:02 PM

Nice start! I'd recommend not using that recorder, instead, use something that doesn't show the full screen. Also maybe try find an editing software that you can add cool effects to your CPMV's. ;)

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in Old snailschat videos • 23rd August 2015, 05:57 PM

Note: Snails Chat is coming back according to Damen, plus I'm in these videos! My usernames on Snails Chat were: Luke, Woods and Wizard.

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in My First Day As A High Schooler • 11th August 2015, 05:21 PM

I'm starting High School in September. I know a ton of people there but most of my year went to a different high school so I guess I'll try meet a few new friends. I'm not in any of the same classes as my friend but he'll literally put me off my work anyway. :P

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in Sacrifices and what they do • 11th August 2015, 04:45 PM

sammeh wrote on 11th August 2015 04:37 PM:
Helpful tutorial! It helps me understand how a sacrifice works. Thanks!
Glad my tutorials are helping out the community! :D

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in Sacrifices and what they do • 11th August 2015, 04:32 PM

Since I've been feeling helpful today, I may as well make this tutorial suggested by Lulu2.

Back to Rookie

This sacrifice will reset your rank back to Rookie and double your XP. You need to have a decent rank and high reputation. Your reputation will be reset as well as your rank.

Coin Wizard

The coin wizard is an awesome way to transform your gold into XP. This will boost your level up dramatically depending on how much gold you have. It takes around 4,550 gold in change for XP to get to level 50 according to Damen.

The Master Returns

This sacrifice is very challenging and suspends your account for 2 weeks. Your reputation will double and expand how many likes you have. The more reputation you have, the higher it will get doubled too. If you are a Moderator on the forum, you will indeed get your rank back as said by Damen himself.

Propaganda

This will half your reputation, but you will always have a 5 star rating no matter what anyone rates you. Not many people are known to do this sacrifice, but I'm sure it will get popular if you aren't too keen on reputation.

Keg Gag

This is a very popular sacrifice that many users do. This removes your ability to post for a week. It's not all bad, you get extra gold for doing this sacrifice.

Its the Gold I Want

Are you tired of getting likes but you have no gold? This sacrifice is perfect for you! Instead of getting a like, you will get 1 gold per like. You can earn up to 100 gold from this.

Cheese for Everyone!

Are you a joker? This is an extremely funny sacrifice were you automatically get an extremely hilarious forum avatar set randomly. This will double your gold that you earn.

*YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO USE SACRIFICES*

I hope this tutorial helped you! ;D

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in Upgrade: Higher Levels! • 11th August 2015, 03:16 PM

Pista wrote on 11th August 2015 03:13 PM:
Im level 167 I'm very happy this happened.
Thanks! Also good luck on your journey to level 200! ;D

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in Upgrade: Higher Levels! • 11th August 2015, 02:56 PM

Happyfeetjer wrote on 11th August 2015 02:52 PM:
Luke said on 11th August 2015 02:48 PM:
Thank you, and it was indeed me who suggested it to Damen. I knew you guys would love it!

Damen made it to level 200 first
Well we knew that would happen, but it's a great opportunity for people who were stuck on level 100 to be able to level up once again. :)

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in Upgrade: Higher Levels! • 11th August 2015, 02:48 PM

Thank you, and it was indeed me who suggested it to Damen. I knew you guys would love it! :D

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in I Will Slit Evil's Thorat • 11th August 2015, 11:18 AM

I have no words.

Master
5,463 posts
Posted in HI • 11th August 2015, 11:06 AM

Hey Pizza! Welcome to the forum! :D