rockhopper56's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in Herobrine Is Real • 21st June 2014, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Hey guys its me Lone and i want to show you that herobrine is actually real. Notch and Herobrine were friends but then Herobrine griefed so Notch didnt like him. Now herobrine is now a minecraft ghost!

Here is my proof that i know he is real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN9gpPjib7c

Watch it all and you might see weird stuff that no body did in the video.

- Lone
Quote:
Nice notch said hes fake Oh! and wrong category

This shoude of been in the Minecraft cagagre can a mod / admin Move this discusson to the Minecraft cagegre
Rockhopper56

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in Proofaboutmeanperson. • 11th June 2014, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Hi, this is proof that Audreygal said something to me that made me upset D:

Quote:
You must of been mean to her
Quote:
I am not trying to get her banned,executed or whatever I am just showing what she said. I said to her something like "Yay she ignored me, good" because I am not being mean but I wanted her to ignore me.
Quote:
Well why want her to ignore u is something effecting u both. Anyway Cherry, i keep getting reports of u framing little and u nearly got "Mwetwe" Executed claiming to say that she is a forest boy THE FORESTBOYS ARE BANNED. Mwetwe is no forest boy and i hear u got little killed but im not sure what is going on with u i get so many reports and the little thing was like weeks ago.

I think this is correct I don't know whats going on with her i think she deserved those 3 unlikes

Rockhopper56

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in How to get Moderator • 5th June 2014, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
It's not only that; It's also the requirements. You also have to be mature and have good grammar. To become mod too. ^_^ That's another one. And have forums.

that's correct i don't have good grammar i'm just correcting them myself using the right click on a incorrect spelled word and correct them so i don't think i will be a good mod so i wont get chosen.

Rockhopper56
Quote:
Actually to be a mdoerator you HAVEto be 12-19 and have no family members that play oldcp. Be a member of the one and DSGHQ for atleast 7 months. Be a member of oldcp for 7 months. And have 100 post and atleast 400 rep (I think.) And be loyal.. I think that's all I know. :s

also i am not the age of 12 or older so it will take a while for me to get mod
Rockhopper56

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in Hey • 5th June 2014, 12:13 PM

Quote:
guys he just join welcome to the damen spike forums plz look at the rules located at the top

I don't know why lots of people just dislike a new users first post its most probably because there post are short and that means they haven't read the rules yet
Rockhopper56

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in How to get Moderator • 5th June 2014, 10:55 AM

Quote:
It's not only that; It's also the requirements. You also have to be mature and have good grammar. To become mod too. ^_^ That's another one. And have forums.

that's correct i don't have good grammar i'm just correcting them myself using the right click on a incorrect spelled word and correct them so i don't think i will be a good mod so i wont get chosen.
Rockhopper56

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in The iceghosts attack • 5th June 2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Hello everyone

So recently there is ice on the mountain and it suspects to be from the iceghosts and this is maybe a sign for attack since they wanna go for Another attack and freeze the thrones. So we need to equip ourselfs with good weapons and good armor becaues who would know

Bashy

there is ice on the mounting becas damen hates summer and he likes over sesons and winter fits pengeins so he made it winter as an update :)
Rockhopper56

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in person being annoying • 4th June 2014, 03:25 AM

Quote:
okay guys i have reached a subscriber but when i was on oldcp and saying it someone kept annoying me here u go he annoyed me so much he said a bad word and i told toby but the guy was offline :( but he is back on i think so he said a rude word to me and i got annoyed

ONE SUB? what's so happy about a sub I thought 100 subs is when youtube users do a sub vid

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in RULES OF THE OLD CP • 4th June 2014, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Quote:
there is a page with all the rules it is on the left to the tutorial page it is rules

Rockhopper56

Those are not the Old Club Penguin rules. They are the DamenSpike Games HQ Forum rules.

~Rawr

oops I mismatched it there IS a OldCP rules page on the blog thought also here are the rules from it

◾Don’t cuss/swear
◾Don’t spam
◾Respect everyone around you (especially staff members)
◾Obey administrative decisions
◾No bullying
◾Don’t cheat
◾Don’t threat penguins or staff.
◾No advertising
◾Don’t beg for a staff position
◾Don’t flame users
◾If you’re being bothered by a user, simply click the ‘ignore’ button and report the incident to a moderator or administrator.
don't click the links
so sorry to say I am not bing mean you forgotsome rules please add them to the list if you forget them.

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in Signature Shop • 3rd June 2014, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Ever wanted a SUPER cool signature?

Well, now you can!

Here is an example:

Each signature costs 70 gold. ;)

can i help with the shop but i can do fake stuff pics myne will cost 2 Gold because 70 Gold is too much i make them all the time
Rockhopper56

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in RULES OF THE OLD CP • 3rd June 2014, 12:34 PM

there is a page with all the rules it is on the left to the tutorial page it is rules

Rockhopper56

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in Herobrine • 3rd June 2014, 11:15 AM

Quote:
i saw him in my XBOX360 :(

You also sayd this on my Exprience with a creeper post too
Rockhopper56

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in How to get Gold and new Info • 3rd June 2014, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Stop Posting On This Post it is a Old Post On Forums it was here for 2 months now

yeh its been here for 2 months now theres more cool posts to look at this one has 11 pages on
Rockhopper56

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in Minecraft - Herbroine • 2nd June 2014, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Hello guys and did you know the story of Herbroine is true?!?!?!?! Here is a video of the story.

Enjoy :3

Your using the herobing mod shocase vid lol

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in signature • 2nd June 2014, 01:49 PM

This coude of been a mood Next time please make a bigger post
Rockhopper56

Rookie
153 posts
Posted in Oldcp Not Loding • 2nd June 2014, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Clear your cache or try old CP on: Google Chrome or Firefox