Supernatural's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in Signatures • 8th December 2013, 04:24 PM

Yes! I love it, keep up the good work :)!

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in CP Trivia! • 8th December 2013, 04:23 PM

1) B
2) C
3) D : 6 years
True Or False:
T depends on which version new CP you are not allowed but old old CP you ARE allowed.
T was made/created by rsnail!

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in Signatures • 8th December 2013, 04:21 PM

Could you make mine have a green glow and say GhostGames?

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in tornado banned? • 5th December 2013, 08:39 PM

Oh my, I don't know tornado very well, but it must of either been :
1) a lie!
2) this really happened, she must've did something to deserve it.
3) her account has been inactive.
4) a mean PM account to someone, and the person reported her.
Who knows??? Not trying to spread a rumor, but you never know who she really could be!

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in Report! • 5th December 2013, 08:36 PM

Dont believe anything they say. They are just being rude and trying to mess with you. I hate the fact they did this. Thank you for reporting! And, I'm going to admit :

I hate Twilight :)

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in Roverbella bad? • 5th December 2013, 08:31 PM

I'm sorry, Dice. This is very mean. One of my friends got sad reading a post. I have been Pming her a lot, and she showed me the post. I was very mad at the user, but I'm not going to say her username cause I'm afraid of it hurting her feelings. She said something like :
Quote:
Again, another MEANINGLESS post. If you want to be moderator, you should stop making posts like these and work hard. LIKE ME!

she said she didn't want to reply, because she didn't want her to post something like that a second time. I felt very sorry for my friend :(.
Wishing you luck -Ghost

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in My contact with a ghost! • 5th December 2013, 08:24 PM

Harry, thanks for believing me. It's very hard to believe, so I'm surprised you do! And, to uglyman12, please do not cuss, its a rule here! And, you may not believe me, but it happened. And there was another time. I've only had 3 experiences with ghosts. Another one was when I was 6 years old. I was at a birthday party and I heard and felt things that made me so scared, I started crying. My mom picked me up and immediately understood what was going on.

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in My contact with a ghost! • 5th December 2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
that's freaky. I believe you. How old were you when this happened?

I know, I was scared as heck! I was 9 years old.

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in Holey smokes. • 5th December 2013, 08:14 PM

Congratulations, Sara! Im so happy for you :).

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in My contact with a ghost! • 5th December 2013, 08:12 PM

Hey everyone! In one post I explained that I am a medium (ghost whisperer)! Here is one of my contacts with a ghost id be OK with you to hear. If you get scared easily, this story is NOT for you. Its because it REALLY happened, and its scary! Here it is :
I was moving to California, and we were looking at new houses. Some were very brand new, but one was very very old. My mother loved it, and my dad did, as well. When we got the tour of it, I heard lots of foot-steps that were probably too faint for my mom and dad to hear. It was creeping me out, and my heart was pounding. I gave it some time, and then we heard a door slam upstairs. The guy giving us the tour stopped and was like, "did you hear that!?" and my mother looked red and her eyes were like, popped. My dad went upstairs with me, and I felt this weird pressure. I kept hearing this whispering, and it felt like there was a guest at the house at one time. I felt that... There was a robbery. And the guest was shot, he was keeping some dogs, this guest was. My dad could tell from the look on my face, everything was going south. When we heard more sounds, it got even worse. We left right away, 1. because of the weird sounds 2. because my mom screamed 3. there was a ghost. and i knew he was there.

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in Some one keeps dislikeing my post • 5th December 2013, 08:14 AM

I wont dislike your post, Weend! In fact, I will like your post. But there is one girl who dislikes ALOT of posts and brags and tells how meaningless posts are and how she is almost a moderator cause she "actually works hard" but I'm not going to point any fingers, cause she would be embarrassed. +1

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in Pervert, on oldcp. • 5th December 2013, 08:08 AM

Thank you, Sarabareille! For your wonderful report, yet again. I hope you become one of those moderator thingies soon... Im new here BTW! So uh, hi Im GhostGames! But you can call me Ghost :) !

Rookie
25 posts
Posted in BH Meeting Info • 5th December 2013, 08:05 AM

Oh, evil team? I'm a goodie goodie, I don't think I will be joining. Have fun! I think? What ever you evils like to say to each other.... I was born on Halloween! Does that count as being evil? Never mind...