:3
1,004 posts
Posted in P3 || The Reflection • 1st June 2023, 02:26 AM

why would you just drop this fat stinker without letting me know first u troglodyte

just read my luttle section and thanks u fatty i wouldnt of met u if it wasnt for here and u catfishing me as a woman but hey it all worked out. thanks for sticking by me during all the crappy times and putting up with my literal hellhole of drama i have for a life.

1,004 posts
Posted in The Search: Penguin Watch • 4th January 2021, 02:37 PM

glad the pw is active again lmao

1,004 posts
Posted in [P2] || The Truth • 3rd December 2020, 10:52 PM

Frodo907 wrote on 9th April 2020, 05:21 AM:
Quote:
Ava12286 wrote on 21st March 2020, 12:10 AM:
Quote:
BeanOffical wrote on 20th March 2020, 05:38 PM:
wait so are you gay?
LMAO WHAT IS THAT WHAT YOU GOT FROM THIS DISCUSSION???/ I- DIEWHU8FHEJWIOFJEWM
LMAOSODBDUJEJDNESIEIEBWISOWBEISBEISUSBWUSBWOANEKSIDHD USBEJSUEHEHSUSWBSIBWSIBES
shut up
aw babes don't be like that

1,004 posts
Posted in [P2] || The Truth • 21st March 2020, 12:12 AM

Hashir wrote on 20th March 2020, 05:49 PM:
Quote:
Sleddy wrote on 20th March 2020, 05:47 PM:
Quote:
Hashir wrote on 20th March 2020, 05:27 PM:
This is despicable. I don't know why everyone's supporting it like you cured cancer. You've catfished people for 7 years, call it as it is.
it's funny when people say catfish. catfishing is luring people into a relationship by pretending to be something that they're not. this is not the case here. this is someone who was just going by a different identity online (not even dating) which by all means isn't even a bad thing. online personas are always a lie, usernames are not our real names. you can't expect everything online to be the truth or else you are just being very vulnerable.
What about all the people she dated as a female? By your definition, is that not what catfishing is?

aww I'm sorry did you have a crush on sadie and now you found out she's actually a boy?? awwww ): poor you!! you must feel SO deceived ): wow make it all about you when this was something he APOLOGIZED for and ADMITTED to !!!!! HOW DARE HE!!!

1,004 posts
Posted in [P2] || The Truth • 21st March 2020, 12:10 AM

BeanOffical wrote on 20th March 2020, 05:38 PM:
wait so are you gay?
LMAO WHAT IS THAT WHAT YOU GOT FROM THIS DISCUSSION???/ I- DIEWHU8FHEJWIOFJEWM

1,004 posts
Posted in RE: Scott • 21st March 2020, 12:05 AM

Hi all! My name is Amanda, but you guys might know me as Avax, Tobuscus, or Nepeta. I am not quite as active as I once was back in the day, but I just wanted to write a discussion regarding my dearest friend, Scott.

I'm not a mushy person, I'm not the kind of person to write discussions on how much I appreciate someone. But when it comes to Scott, my BEST friend in the whole fricking world - I will.
To put it bluntly, he is my platonic soulmate. We connect on so many levels, and we are literally so compatible for each other. It is so refreshing to find someone who you can think of in that way. To finally find a TRUE friend, through thick and thin. I never really thought about this. I always used to take him for granted, but as I grew and matured I realized how much of a true friend I have, and that is something to cherish for life.

I met him here. On this very website. Except, he was Sadie. I loved Sadie - I was in elementary school at the time, so I looked up to her as a role model. She taught me positivity (if y'all remember positive queen sadie), maturity, friendship, and so many other things that I take into account in my life today. She was like the popular girl at school. And I was the weird nerd with no friends. At least, that's how I saw it in 2013. So when she payed attention to me, 10 year old me was so happy. I always wanted to call her, tell her how much I appreciate her, but she always said no. At least I now know why. I grew older, and quit OldCP, but I never forgot about Sadie. She was very dear to me in my heart, and a friend I wouldn't forget.

One random day in 2015, Scott, Sadie's "brother", messaged me on Skype, asking to call with one of his friends. I agreed. And that day, is what sparked a friendship that has lasted for over 5 years. Which to me is insane. Because we NEVER met, only communicated online. But I trust him with my life and more. I always asked about Sadie, and he always blew me off. I kind of suspected something, but I was still oblivious at the time.

Then came the day he told me everything. I was anxiously waiting at my computer, seeing "Scott is typing..." for over 15 minutes. I didn't know what he was going to say, how could I? He then sent it, and I knew everything. My reaction was literally "oh". LMAO. I was young, probably 12 or 13, so I didn't know how to process it. We later called and played Minecraft together. To me, it was definitely a shock - yes. But that didn't change anything! He was still the same person. It's not like Sadie was some fake persona, it really WAS him, just by a different name. And for anyone who is having trouble accepting this, please just keep that in mind. He's still the same person. Absolutely nothing about Sadie is different than Scott. Just a slightly different name.

I felt so honored to know. I kept his secret from then to this very day, which feels so amazing. I am so happy he finally was able to tell all of you. It's something we've discussed for YEARS, and it never felt like it would happen. I personally think this is all silly, but I know Scott takes this seriously, and cares about EACH and EVERY single one of you guys, and I support him 100%. All I want is his happiness. This took a lot to post. I know that. We've talked about it on multiple occasions. I am so proud of him for finally posting.

I am so, SO glad that most of you are accepting and loving. I told him that would probably be the reaction from most people. I know some people feel betrayed, perhaps, and I don't blame you, and neither does Scott. We are both very understanding of that.

We were in this together. When we became friends, Sadie wasn't just him anymore. It was us. And for me, I felt so good to be helping him with a role like that. Our countless calls talking about Penguin Watch, different events on OldCP and on the forums, and everything else. I hope Scott feels the same way when I say we were in it together. Because, that's how I see it.

Scott is probably the best thing that has happened to me. He is such a genuine person and has helped me in the past year, and I really see Sadie in his actions, as dumb as that sounds.

Anyway, that's the end of my long stupid discussion. I'm so glad it's all out in the open! He can finally live his dream of communicating to you guys on a more personal level, and that makes my heart so whole I love it.

I LOVE YOU SCOTT!!!!!!!!! <3 cutie

1,004 posts
Posted in [P2] || The Truth • 20th March 2020, 11:37 PM

Hashir wrote on 20th March 2020, 05:27 PM:
This is despicable. I don't know why everyone's supporting it like you cured cancer. You've catfished people for 7 years, call it as it is.
scott is my best friend and i love him so much but this literally made me laugh lmaooo

1,004 posts
Posted in Forum Administrator Application • 21st January 2020, 11:52 PM

one of the worst applications I've ever read. yikes. try hard!!

1,004 posts
Posted in Why I’m Scared of Sadie • 4th January 2020, 06:52 PM

She manipulated me into a forced relationship with her. I did not consent, but she forced me. So, pls ban her she is scary and evil :'(

1,004 posts
Posted in Sadie • 4th January 2020, 06:46 PM

what is this

1,004 posts
Posted in The Autism Within The Community • 13th January 2019, 12:58 AM

CoolLloyd wrote on 12th January 2019, 11:00 PM:
Dude, honestly, this game is not only about ranks and power. It's not about admins, rank 4 or 5, commands and firearms. It is much more than that.
its legit a penguin game what deeper meaning does it have lmaoooo

1,004 posts
Posted in Desbaneo o Unban • 29th December 2018, 05:39 PM

que es lamentable pero no se si hay algo que la administracion puede hacer (lo siento por mal espanol, yo en espanol 2 lol)

1,004 posts
Posted in Courtney || Moderator Application • 28th December 2018, 12:30 AM

i don’t like this application

1,004 posts
Posted in Sadie's 2018 Shout Out List • 28th December 2018, 12:29 AM

i hate you what

1,004 posts
Posted in Custom Penguins! • 28th December 2018, 12:15 AM

sarabareille wrote on 28th December 2018, 12:07 AM:
I'd like a custom penguin please, thank you!
sweaty ur 5 years too late