Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Honorable Payoff • 20th April 2020, 02:16 AM

GOOD IDEA, CHELSEY.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Bring back these events! • 19th April 2020, 02:26 AM

Agency Recruitment Program was also quite fun. Should be considered once again.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in [URGENT]My Bots Are Gone • 22nd October 2015, 08:46 PM

Lloyd wrote on 22nd October 2015 07:18 PM:
Dingo Dongo Prizes don't last forever, case closed.
I can still type so it's not closed. :D

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Stop sitting on me • 25th September 2015, 05:53 PM

That means you're popular! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Member Application (RE-POST) • 25th September 2015, 05:29 PM

Mists Stag wrote on 25th September 2015 02:11 AM:
Hashir said on 24th September 2015 08:52 PM:
Well if you did the sacrifice recently, which I'm sure you have, you may not reearn it so quick.

I did it a week ago and I did not get member again. And I did apply for it.
Sorry for disliking. It was by accident. I will give you some gold for that mistake.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Member Application (RE-POST) • 24th September 2015, 08:22 PM

Note: This is a re-post of the same application I made a while back. If I made a new one, it will be the same except typed in a different way. Thank you. P.S. I made it to level 100. Thank you guys.

Hello. Welcome to my application. If you see any typos, it's because my finger is hurting or I am too lazy to proofread this application. I'm also a Rookie because I did a sacrifice. Anyways, hope you enjoy my application for Member.

Why I deserve this rank
I have many reasons why I want this rank. I have been on Forums since early February, 2014 which makes me an experienced user. I also have been a Master for a well amount of time. I deserve this rank because I want to do more things in the DSGHQ Community. I want share cool pictures and videos with you guys and talk to you guys (Rookies can't reply on Moods, can't PM people or post/link pictures or videos).

Will you abuse this rank
I know what you might be thinking. That is how can a user abuse this rank. They can spam things into people's Moods or post something mean into someone's Mood. They can also post inappropriate pics or videos. I promise I won't do any of these things on DSGHQ Forums.

That is pretty much it. I know this is not a fantastic or a well done application but I just want to do more. Say "Pencils are better than pens." in the comments if you are reading this.

-Pencil-

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Please Read • 19th September 2015, 11:33 AM

Hey guys.

I was trying to login to OldCP to see what is happening and this is what came up.

http://prntscr.com/8i3w12

Does this I am IP banned? If I am, sorry for whatever I did and I will never do it again.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Farewell - Pencil • 9th September 2015, 04:01 PM

Hey.

Today, I have decided to leave. Leave DSGHQ.

You might be thinking (maybe not) why I am leaving. It's because of school. As I go into different grades, the less I come on. DSGHQ has started to become somewhat boring and I need something to amuse myself. I have homework to do, friends to talk to and so much more. I might visit once every few weeks. Today is my last day for a while.

Farewell.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in New Rule • 6th September 2015, 04:22 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 6th September 2015 12:54 PM:
Hello new rule,

When copying and pasting things from other websites, give credits to the link/author that you got the content from. If you claim it as your own, your discussion could be binned.

http://dsghq.com/rules

Oldcp is credits to Mickey the mouse (god I hate that mouse...)
Noice.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Forums Suggestion: Title Addon In the store. • 6th September 2015, 09:02 AM

Kara wrote on 6th September 2015 07:13 AM:
I agree, some of us had bought title colour and lost the gold that they paid for it because of the removal of titles. I love this idea! +1
Yeah, I lost my gold. :( BTW, nice profile picture.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Damen made bhs? • 5th September 2015, 04:50 PM

Tha Don wrote on 5th September 2015 04:41 PM:
He didn't So if you want your accout Killed INGAME keep making Post like this because I willl be glad to Kill your Account.
I'll be glad to dislike your post.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Remove post (2 hate) • 4th September 2015, 04:21 PM

Wait, so you give all your gold to someone and WAIT A MONTH TO DO ANOTHER SACRIFICE?

I agree with DSC. This isn't a sacrifice. lol

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Forum Moderator Application • 3rd September 2015, 11:35 AM

sammeh wrote on 3rd September 2015 09:18 AM:
Hello guys! I decided to make an application for the moderator position on forums. I have no doubt in myself so I feel like I'm ready for the position. I'm also following Chelsey's guidelines because it helps me out a lot. So, let's get started.

Timezone: EST
Desired Rank: Forums Moderator
Date Joined: April 20th

Why I Want This Rank
I want this rank so I can contribute to the DSGHQ more than usual. I would like to help users and guide them so they can become familiar to the DSGHQ and feel just at home. I will help users enforce the rules and have a fun time around the Forums and keep it a safe place. I want to be like other mods and help users when they need it. I will teach them how to make discussions, albums, channels, etc.

Experience
My experience with staff positions is that I have been an administrator in a CPPS which has been recently closed down. My experience in the DSGHQ is that I have been entrusted with the Badge of Honor in June. Also, I've been entrusted with a sword and firearm when I was a War Knight. I got demoted for a reason I don't really want to tell even though I did tell some of my friends. I also was an Imperial Knight but then I got killed and that's when I became a War Knight. Nowadays, I moderate the DSGHQ Xat to keep it safe and protected. In February, I was promoted to Wise One on both OldCP and Forums. Later then, I resigned and got Master for the first time. Way later then, in the Redemption, I got the Badge of Honor for an honorable act. That concludes my experience.

Special Qualifications
A qualification that I have for this job is that I have some experience in moderation skills. I was a War Knight, they were like the mods for OldCP before we got some mods back. I've never been ipbanned ever too so I have a good spot in the DSGHQ. I also have understandable grammar so nobody would get confused. I work with my dad sometimes in math because I'm extremely good at math so this shows a bit of helpfulness and responsibility. I have been a Master twice so I'm extremely close to the rank. For my free time and hobbies, I play on the DSGHQ, swim in my pool, play and feed my dog. I feel that my dog is a responsibility so I have to take care of her like I would to the DSGHQ.

Well, this concludes my application. Staff, consider me a Forums Moderator.

-Sam
Nice application. Good luck.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Twirls DSGHQ Lottery! • 3rd September 2015, 09:50 AM

Sir Twirls wrote on 3rd September 2015 09:30 AM:
Bailey said on 27th August 2015 01:36 PM:
Ooh, can I join in on this lottery?

DanceBear said on 27th August 2015 01:37 PM:
Wow this is cool! Can I be in this lottery? I'm interested to participate

Jess said on 27th August 2015 01:43 PM:
Can I join?

Pencil said on 27th August 2015 01:55 PM:
Thanks for giving us an opportunity to win some gold.

Can I join?

Matthewvacc said on 27th August 2015 01:59 PM:
This sounds like a great idea do you mid if I participated

1Alice1 said on 27th August 2015 02:03 PM:
Ooh this is a great idea Twirls! Is it alright if I partake in your event?

Milk said on 27th August 2015 05:53 PM:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Can I join?!?!

Sorry I am a bit late. I went on a un expecting vacation. The winner is... PENCIL! Thank you all for participating! I will see you again in another month for more Twirls DSGHQ Lottery!
Thanks.