sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in Casting Marvel cz? • 14th December 2021, 12:54 AM

katrules wrote on 14th December 2021, 12:52 AM:
flame being thor is the worst mistake you've ever made, and its very disrespectful. im actually sobbing and hurt by this choice rn. justice for thor.

vouch

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in let's chat ! • 11th December 2020, 06:21 PM

love this post and love you. will always be here for you & lou.

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in Making more accessible • 21st October 2020, 02:49 PM

I believe that Rookie’s cannot use image links because of trolls. I’m not sure if Rookie’s were able to post images in the past but I remember a lot of trolls posting images, so I believe it’s just a precautionary measure.

Instead, increase your reputation and apply for Member!

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in Apology • 15th October 2020, 04:18 PM

kaylagal wrote on 15th October 2020, 08:20 AM:
i guess i deserve this lmao

This is one example of something we call “playing victim.”

The other day, I joined a group chat that was related to a report I received from other stuff. You and a few others were apart of the chat, and as soon as I joined, you all were asking why I was there and acting hostile towards me. I was removed from it by you and added back to it, so I presumed you still were upholding a grudge against me, so I asked if you remembered me since you never said anything to me prior to this incident. You said yes, and I asked if you remembered what you did to me and how you treated me. Not because I wanted to cause issues, but because I was curious if you genuinely remembered and if that’s why you removed me and were being hostile towards me. You gave me a half-assed apology, and I disregarded it by leaving the chat, implying that I don’t forgive you with your apology that has no meaning behind it.

I was added back to that same chat, and I saw that you continued to talk badly about me. You also claimed that I held a grudge. In all honesty, I didn’t until you showed hostility as if you still hold a grudge against me. I left after seeing what I wanted to see.

I privately messaged you, saying that if I harassed you, you should simply report me to an admin rather than causing drama on forums and that if you’d like to speak to me about something, you can add me and privately message me rather than talking badly about me in chats. You added me, and you once again played the victim card by saying that “everyone is against you” and making more claims that I “said you didn’t change.” I responded to every single message you sent, and you proceeded to ignore it, only talking about how someone harassed you. I told you to send proof and I’ll send it to staff to be investigated further. You ignored me once again, clearly showing that you had nothing nice to say but wanted to just argue and defend yourself.

Then comes the icing on top of the cake.

You made a post about me, saying that I should be demoted for harassing you and that I said racist things towards you and your friends. One, if you had a report, you should’ve taken it to admins rather than making a post on forums and causing drama and problems for the other staff. Secondly, I didn’t harass you. Again, I asked a question to you in a group chat, not a public server, since you seemed to show hostility towards me before and after removing me. If you have proof of me harassing you, send it to an admin or a moderator, and they will deem whether it is harassment or not. Lastly, I would never say such things to anyone. The claim you made is preposterous, disrespectful, and simply rude.

After this, you made this post and sent me a private apology. Your apology, to me, is nullified by the acts you have committed within the past few days towards me and others. The fact that you gave me a meaningless, one sentence apology in that chat and couldn’t accept the fact that I didn’t forgive you, then continuing to talk badly about me proves how meaningful your apology actually is.

As Pablo perfectly said,
PabIo wrote on 15th October 2020, 03:45 AM:
Get your act together.

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in Retirement Post • 10th October 2020, 04:26 PM

good luck w/ your journey through life. i wish you luck with your endeavor. thank you for the memories, even if some weren’t so great ;). i hope to see you around soon.

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in Dont take it for granted • 10th October 2020, 04:21 PM

I’m glad this community is still surviving, despite struggling for so long and that P3D is getting more recognition. It makes me happy that there’s a way we can further expand our user base :)

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in Suggestion on Behalf of OldCP Mods • 6th October 2020, 02:19 PM

wonderful suggestion. :) i couldn’t agree more. i wish this was in the game previously when i dealt with trolls in previous years.

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in Costume Ideas • 5th October 2020, 09:40 PM

you could be a

or if you have a group of friends,

but the problem is

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in Jetpack Guide / Guía • 1st October 2020, 03:56 PM

i’m glad you also included translations. this will be surely be helpful for new users of Penguin3D! :)

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in The Updated CrimeOffice Guide • 1st October 2020, 03:39 PM

i love this! amazing guide and amazing work as always, detective inspector saber ;) keep it up. can’t wait to see what else you have in store for the CO.

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in P3D Moderator app • 1st October 2020, 03:29 PM

short but informative. good luck, hope you get the rank you desire! :)

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in Among Us OldCP Edition • 28th September 2020, 09:14 PM

sounds like an awesome event. i’m glad among us is gaining so much attraction. i wont be able to attend, but i can’t wait to read the report on it. thanks to malorie for coming up with the idea for this event!

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in Knight School • 28th September 2020, 09:08 PM

i would love to train to become a free fighter! sadly, i don’t have a mouse or a good running computer at the moment to even attempt to fight. hopefully this knight school will be around still when i am able to fight properly. :)

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Posted in This Weeks Motivation • 21st September 2020, 12:54 AM

really cute edits. keep it up!