inactive
90 posts
Posted in Everyone makes mistakes. • 11th March 2016, 11:17 PM

Hello everyone,
Spoke here I would like to share something. Recently alot of people are making mistakes, if you have ever made a mistake or seen someone make a mistake this may be able to help you or them.
This link was provided by me because idk, (this is filed under entertainment bc of the video)
This is what you should send people or you should listen to if you find yourself or someone else making a mistake:

(if that doesn't show here is the link)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6NTi8hogwM

-Spoke

inactive
90 posts
Posted in Apology to Hashir • 11th March 2016, 11:13 PM

Send him this:
Also everyone makes mistakes, it's ok.

inactive
90 posts
Posted in Sorry • 10th March 2016, 07:27 PM

It's ok no one is perfect here is something to help you get over it:

inactive
90 posts
Posted in DO YOU LIKE DONALD TRUMP? • 9th March 2016, 06:53 PM

I love trump becau$e of hi$ money. ;)
-Spoke
(call meh spork :3)

inactive
90 posts
Posted in Knight App ~Sundaze • 3rd March 2016, 10:11 PM

Sundaze wrote on 3rd March 2016 08:43 PM:
Everglow said on 2nd March 2016 10:03 PM:
Good application son, hopefully you get knight. I wish you the best of luck.
-Spoke
(call meh spork heh)

AyeeItsSkyler said on 2nd March 2016 10:05 PM:
Amazing Application! [url=/SundazeForKnight

Quote:
#SundazeForKnight
Queenblue wrote on 3rd March 2016 05:15 AM:
Hopefully you get Knight

Maxs said on 3rd March 2016 05:57 AM:
Nice application, your good with a sword and a trusted user buddy.

~Max

Riley900 said on 3rd March 2016 06:50 AM:
Amazing application. I love this application Sundaze. I've seen you with a sword and you are very good with it. I wish you great luck!

Have a good day,
-Zendaya2408

Esspenguin10 said on 3rd March 2016 07:33 AM:
Sundaze said on 2nd March 2016 09:58 PM:
Hello, I am Sundaze and this is my application for the Knight rank. I know I am a Snaildom Knight currently, but some Knights on Snaildom have gotten Knight on OldCP and I have wanted to be a Knight on OldCP for a very long time. Here is my application!

OldCP Username: xSundaze

Timezone: EST

Experience: I have been a Moderator on OldCP, and Penguin Chat 4. I learned lots of respect, how to quickly handle problems, etc. I am a former House Guard for the House Crime Solvers. I had a sword and trained. I am a current Knight on Snaildom. I was also a finalist in Game of Knights, but not able to attend the Finals Joust.

What I would do:

Protect

Serve

Be active

Never take off armor

Help users

Persevere in fights

Train hard

And much, much more!

Training: I have trained with the sword while I was a House Guard. Hashir gave us tactics and we would do them and get better. We learned what it's like to be a Knight and to become a good fighter.

Activity: On weekdays when I have school I am online for about 2 1/2- 4 1/2 hours including morning and evening after school. On days I am off including weekends and days like that I am on for about 5-8 hours maybe more, maybe less. Most likely not less on days like those. It really depends on what I have going on and don't want to be in front of the screen too much.

Commands:

/arrest

/release

/goto

/sendto

Sword Use:

Shift+F = Pull out sword/arm

Spacebar = Block

Fx2 = Swing/attack

Move sword direction = Move mouse somewhere else then Shift+F again

Disarm = Wave, or move somewhere else (main two ways people do it)

Why I think I deserve this rank: I think I deserve Knighthood on OldCP because I am a Knight on Snaildom. I have trained, worked very, very hard for this opportunity. I've competed in a couple jousts but I haven't had a chance to show what I can really do. Papachis, Jesse, Mal, Cave, etc. all encouraged me to do good and obtain this rank. I've trained with all of them too. I've had ranks like Moderator, been a House Guard, and much more.

In conclusion, you have read my Knight Application. I have desired this for a long time now. I hope you consider me for Knighthood on OldCP. If I do not earn it, I will understand and keep trying . Thank you again.

Bye!

Hi Sundaze!! Thank you for sharing your application! It was amazing! I think you deserve to be knight. Good luck!

julianhak said on 3rd March 2016 05:56 PM:
Sundaze said on 2nd March 2016 09:58 PM:
Hello, I am Sundaze and this is my application for the Knight rank. I know I am a Snaildom Knight currently, but some Knights on Snaildom have gotten Knight on OldCP and I have wanted to be a Knight on OldCP for a very long time. Here is my application!

OldCP Username: xSundaze

Timezone: EST

Experience: I have been a Moderator on OldCP, and Penguin Chat 4. I learned lots of respect, how to quickly handle problems, etc. I am a former House Guard for the House Crime Solvers. I had a sword and trained. I am a current Knight on Snaildom. I was also a finalist in Game of Knights, but not able to attend the Finals Joust.

What I would do:

Protect

Serve

Be active

Never take off armor

Help users

Persevere in fights

Train hard

And much, much more!

Training: I have trained with the sword while I was a House Guard. Hashir gave us tactics and we would do them and get better. We learned what it's like to be a Knight and to become a good fighter.

Activity: On weekdays when I have school I am online for about 2 1/2- 4 1/2 hours including morning and evening after school. On days I am off including weekends and days like that I am on for about 5-8 hours maybe more, maybe less. Most likely not less on days like those. It really depends on what I have going on and don't want to be in front of the screen too much.

Commands:

/arrest

/release

/goto

/sendto

Sword Use:

Shift+F = Pull out sword/arm

Spacebar = Block

Fx2 = Swing/attack

Move sword direction = Move mouse somewhere else then Shift+F again

Disarm = Wave, or move somewhere else (main two ways people do it)

Why I think I deserve this rank: I think I deserve Knighthood on OldCP because I am a Knight on Snaildom. I have trained, worked very, very hard for this opportunity. I've competed in a couple jousts but I haven't had a chance to show what I can really do. Papachis, Jesse, Mal, Cave, etc. all encouraged me to do good and obtain this rank. I've trained with all of them too. I've had ranks like Moderator, been a House Guard, and much more.

In conclusion, you have read my Knight Application. I have desired this for a long time now. I hope you consider me for Knighthood on OldCP. If I do not earn it, I will understand and keep trying . Thank you again.

Bye!

nice application

Kenzie said on 3rd March 2016 07:35 PM:
Sundaze,
You are amaZAYN and I really hope you get the knight. I read through it and it was amazing! so I REALLY hope you get it! You really deserve it! AHEHEHEHM
~Kenzie

That is a VERY LONG quote but thank you guys for the support. And Kenzie, ahem ahem..

No problem also my quote is a long one too hehe
-Spoke
(call meh spork)

inactive
90 posts
Posted in Knight App ~Sundaze • 2nd March 2016, 10:03 PM

Good application son, hopefully you get knight. I wish you the best of luck. :3
-Spoke
(call meh spork heh)

inactive
90 posts
Posted in I Need Feedback On Kara • 2nd March 2016, 09:00 PM

I was messaging Kara earlier and I asked her what happened. She told me "I shot malorie and leaked pw" she also said why she did it but let's not bring tht into detail please?
-Spoke

inactive
90 posts
Posted in Coldplay • 2nd March 2016, 08:17 PM

I clicked on this real fast bc it said coldplay heh
-Spoke

inactive
90 posts
Posted in Congratz Papachis! • 2nd March 2016, 06:19 PM

Gurlplay wrote on 2nd March 2016 10:48 AM:
Everglow said on 1st March 2016 10:37 PM:
Xpapachis said on 1st March 2016 10:35 PM:
Everglow said on 1st March 2016 10:30 PM:
I don't mean to rant, but many people got knight too. They got it on either snaildom or oldcp, I don't mean any harm I am just saying. Yes you can hate on me bc I say this. We should actually congradulate everyone for being alive, not just because they got a special rank. I know I sound rude, but it's kind of true?? Anyways, I don't mean any harm just saying. Bye ;-;
-Spoke

I got it bc of my application;-;
not bc i was "interested"
I actually tried earning it ;-;
^*~papachis~*^

Sorry I am a horrible person. bye now
-Spoke

i am a horrible person ...

Me too join the squad. heh
-Spoke

inactive
90 posts
Posted in Congratz Papachis! • 1st March 2016, 11:02 PM

Mayaz wrote on 1st March 2016 10:42 PM:
Spoke you are not a horrible person! You are a good person

That's what the media is telling you. Honestly I am horrible in my eyes, insecure and horrible.
-Spoke

inactive
90 posts
Posted in Congratz Papachis! • 1st March 2016, 10:37 PM

Xpapachis wrote on 1st March 2016 10:35 PM:
Everglow said on 1st March 2016 10:30 PM:
I don't mean to rant, but many people got knight too. They got it on either snaildom or oldcp, I don't mean any harm I am just saying. Yes you can hate on me bc I say this. We should actually congradulate everyone for being alive, not just because they got a special rank. I know I sound rude, but it's kind of true?? Anyways, I don't mean any harm just saying. Bye ;-;
-Spoke

I got it bc of my application;-;
not bc i was "interested"
I actually tried earning it ;-;
^*~papachis~*^

Sorry I am a horrible person. bye now
-Spoke

inactive
90 posts
Posted in Congratz Papachis! • 1st March 2016, 10:30 PM

congratz papachis :p
-Spoke

inactive
90 posts
Posted in Quiting OldCP • 29th February 2016, 07:43 PM

You forgot me :( and also bye mia wuv you <3
-Spoke

inactive
90 posts
Posted in Leaving The DSGHQ • 27th February 2016, 10:57 AM

Bye Lee, you slayed so hard. I will miss you and your slaying.
-Spoke

inactive
90 posts
Posted in SCARY DONT READ • 27th February 2016, 10:19 AM

Matthewster wrote on 27th February 2016 12:33 AM:
Everglow said on 26th February 2016 04:53 PM:
Geys, thes esnt funni!1! Thes es truu!1! Eye bot aye trompot on ebey end et hed blod!1!! Ef yu dunt forwurd thes emal tu 5 oter peple te trembon wil com end hant yu!1!!1
plese stey sefe end 4wurd thes emal!1!
-Spoke
(mi frend dyed becus shi dednt 4wurd thes emal!1)

I wi11 4wurd thes emal1!!!!

Gud becus yu mite deye! ples stey sefe!
-Spoke
(4wurd thes emal!)