MissPiggyWiggy's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in My Snail Watch Application • 13th October 2014, 02:37 PM

Great App!! Hope you get it. BTW great profile pic Lol.
~XPiggyX~

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in Creepy Name... But Two?! • 13th August 2014, 06:43 AM

Ok. Thanks Anyway.
Rare x

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in Creepy Name... But Two?! • 13th August 2014, 05:49 AM

No time for me to explain. I was on OldCP, and someone called Undefined added meh. I was proper creeped out and then, I looked on my friends list... AND THERE WERE 2?! Boy, This was creepy. I told bakon but somebody interuppted me so I couldn't. Please sort this out. =S Im worried Its A hacker.

Rare x

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in Taking a Vacation • 12th August 2014, 10:52 AM

Bye Bye!

Rare x

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in Knight App... Ik,Ik • 11th August 2014, 10:06 AM

Dear Fellow Penguins, Today I am making this app. And no, im not asking to be one. Just think about it. Here's why! ENJOY!!!
How confident to be a knight?
Oh I'm REALLY confident. This would be a dream come true if I was a knight. Like everybody else, its a wish, but that doesn't make it not come true. Please consider this as my experience on OldCP. I promise to all terms and conditions in being a knight. I hope you take this as my word before, if you do, make me a knight (which might not happen)
How long have you been waiting?
Since. Since, I started OldCP. I am Very active and in real life, I guard ALOT of things and I am really brave and confident in everything i've done.
What would this mean to you?
This would literally mean the world to me. Please, Emperor Damen, Please. Thinking of being a knight just makes me wanna be happy and make sure people are nice to others.
This may of been short, but small amounts of words, make a BIG difference. Thank You.
Rare x

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in Minecraft - Nintendo's Updates • 11th August 2014, 03:31 AM

GREAT IDEAS! Lol I Hope They Do Actually Add That. Thanks For Uploading Us With That!

Rare x

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in I am quitting • 11th August 2014, 03:24 AM

Please Don't Quit, We'll Miss You!

Puppy Eyes!

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in Mod App • 8th August 2014, 05:04 AM

Hi guys. This is probally my third application I have made. I would really like it If you passed this on to others. If not, please maybe recommend it. Enjoy + leave a like!
Why I want to be a mod:
I want to be a mod because a mod is everything I ever dreamed of, and I think its time to step up my game. Also, this would mean the world to me.
About Me:
~I live in England.
~I'm 10 yrs old.
~I sometimes have a hard time (but that won't make me give up trying)
~And I don't mind If I don't get to be a mod.
My OldCP Experiences:
I have been on OldCP for quite some time now and I know A LOT about it. I could tell everyone about it. Although my friends in real don't go on it, doesn't make me any different to everyone else. I still make friends on OldCP though which makes me quite happy.
Things I Have Learnt:
To make everyone belive they can do it, and why they can do it. Everyone is special in their own way.
What Have I Done To Make An App:
I have trained hard and worked hard, so this makes it more harder to not think about being a mod. Since I joined OldCP, I was happier in my life.
My Experiences On OldCP And Club Penguin:
I have been on Club penguin for 4 years now and I had moved on to OldCP. I hope this somehow changes a bit of my ID on OldCP.
Thanks For Reading And I Hope You Liked It!!!
RAREPERSON x
(Check out my other app in my view posts!)

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in How to Rate someone with Stars • 8th August 2014, 03:40 AM

Thanks Damen. Great feature!
X-mwn-X

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in Bakon's inactivity • 5th August 2014, 10:32 AM

Poor Bakon. He shouldn't be demoted. I feel real sorry for him now. Poor, poor Bakon. D=

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in Gold competition! • 5th August 2014, 04:23 AM

Quote:
I missed it D: Hopefully next time. Its because I cannot log on. I think its just me. :( :(
Its not just you, me aswell. D=

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in Logging on Trouble • 5th August 2014, 04:02 AM

It wont load! Im so mad.

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in Forum Moderator Application • 5th August 2014, 03:42 AM

Great app, bash! You're luckier than me. When I posted a mod app, not one person replied... Oh well! But yours is great and I hope you become a forum mod! Good Luck!!!
X~mwk~X

Rookie
96 posts
Posted in Give them superpowers • 30th July 2014, 02:31 PM

I wish I wasn't so wobbly...
~Jelly~