259 posts
Posted in dear people of dsghq • 16th April 2015, 12:24 PM

Again? U literally just made a post saying please forgive me and ur still doing this. You just wanna apologize get a rank and abuse it.

259 posts
Posted in Problems In The DSGHQ • 16th April 2015, 12:13 PM

I have been meaning to make a post like this for a while. And I agree with everything you say. But, what if damen wants to make this game serious, like a empire where u give full titles and all that.

259 posts
Posted in Lighthouse Glitch • 3rd April 2015, 10:07 PM

Its not a glitch even on cp u can walk on walls at the light house.

259 posts
Posted in How to make girls enjoy you • 28th February 2015, 08:07 PM

Nice post

259 posts
Posted in Tip • 20th February 2015, 01:06 PM

Hi penguins,

I don't really want anybody including mod's
admin's etc to get mad at me or feel offended by this post.

I am making this post just to give Moderators, Admin's,
knights,
etc. A little bit of tip's. And most likely your probably thinking your not a moderator or Knight or etc. But I am a penguin on oldcp witch are included in this post. So here they are.

First tip[color=Red][/color]
Staff

Knight

Detectives

AND EVEN USERS

When somebody asks a question to staff or any of those, (yes even users) When somebody ask's you a question and they are taking to long to answer you will just go on and talk to somebody else or leave. Now we have younger users who play oldcp who can't type very fast, including some older people too. And if they are in the middle of typing a sentence bc they are slow and you just leave they have to delete they're whole sentence and get you again. So that is the main problem I hope this helped I will be adding more to it soon.

Be yourself sailors out.

259 posts
Posted in Why have school on cold days? • 19th February 2015, 08:29 PM

Seriously you should have school on cold days ur only out side for a tiny bit jeeze

259 posts
Posted in User Killed • 14th February 2015, 09:44 PM

No she was not lied to she knew it was wrong. even tho she was lied to

Be yourself sailors out

259 posts
Posted in PLZ HELP ME! CRYING IRL • 14th February 2015, 11:43 AM

If this game is ur life then u have a problem

259 posts
Posted in Bad News! :( • 10th February 2015, 10:08 PM

A little early i bet ur gunna forget all about this post in 2 year so we have nothing to worry about

Be yourself sailors out

259 posts
Posted in Tinychat • 10th February 2015, 09:33 PM

Actually, all of u are completely WRONG hehe a long time ago it was banned until December.

Be yourself sailors out.

259 posts
Posted in Darkness and light (Yin&Yang) • 10th February 2015, 12:44 PM

One question, are you talking in religious aspects or science aspects or opinion? Just wondering.

Be yourself sailors out.

259 posts
Posted in WHO ARE U PEOPLE • 6th February 2015, 04:14 PM

This is a pointless post. Pointless posts are not allowed on here, short posts are but not pointless ones.

Also, That was racist u said who are u people hawian people even thou u saw it on a vid it is still racist to say. not to be mean and go ahead dislike my post im just pointing out a problem to help u.

Be yourself sailors out.

259 posts
Posted in Pookies • 5th February 2015, 05:39 PM

What are u talking about they were on newcp when it was old too

259 posts
Posted in Take My Quiz! • 4th February 2015, 06:24 PM

Just so you know, the 2nd question on ur quiz says what to religions u are. A religion is like christian and cathoic and atheist. So you should change that to what two nationalities am i.

Be yourself sailors out. Ps this could have been a mood

259 posts
Posted in I'm Back+ • 30th January 2015, 12:31 PM

Welcome back! May I suggest searching on google cpps codes find a good website that u like and save the website. We are currently having a warlord competition (incase u don't know what that is it is a even higher rank then admin) . Are candidates are:

The mountain

Gamer

PenguinDSC

adawg

Bp28

Sled.

Also, if your kinda upset you missed the previous competitions, just go on youtube and find some or ask a player. Tons and tons of people recorded

Be yourself sailors out.