Rookie
54 posts
Posted in I have a question • 13th August 2014, 08:57 PM

Um I don't mean to get off topic but, how do you get C.P.P.S... It sounds very interesting. I would like more information on it :)

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in I have a question • 10th August 2014, 08:05 PM

Thank you very kindly sir. Enjoy you day

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in I have a question • 10th August 2014, 07:59 PM

What are C.P.P.Ses? And why are we getting banned for 24 hours because of it?

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in logging on is taking long • 3rd August 2014, 08:44 PM

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I was trying to log on today but it would take long. I would wait thirty minutes but it would still say ''connecting to server'' and still nothing and I have been rejoining and rejoining and on and on and on ect. So I am not sure if its a bug or my internet but it shows here that its fully operating so I am not sure what to do

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in Old club penguin suggestions • 24th July 2014, 07:38 PM

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a job as a clothing shop designer? They make new clothing ideas every week and publish them on forums to let the public vote whether they like it or not and if they did we could sell them and by them with the (example) /coins (amount). Or you could send ideas for clothing to Damen and maybe he could make it come true and send you feed back if he liked it or not.

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in Gift Shop Clerk Application • 5th July 2014, 08:28 PM

This was an AWSOME application! It explained a little about yourself and and all the good qualities you have. I hope you get this job I think you have earned it!:D good luck!

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in Changes to OldCP Network • 5th July 2014, 06:26 PM

Damen , thank you for listening to the public and for trying to do the best that you can for us :)

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in Pizzeria chef • 5th July 2014, 05:56 PM

I would like to be a pizza chef because my great great grandma used to own a pizzeria. Being a pizza chef on Old club penguin reminds me of her. (she recently died of heart attack) It would feel as if I was following her footsteps. In addition I also like cooking, many times I would cook with my mom and enjoy it, making food is just art you can taste. Thank you for reading and I hope that soon I will get a response.

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in Black hawks hacking • 5th July 2014, 05:45 PM

Thanks zeternal I hope this will all help you with any of your worries.

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in What's Right... I was wrong • 4th July 2014, 10:12 PM

Um what is the empire XD

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in Black hawks hacking • 4th July 2014, 09:54 PM

What ever they were stay safe and PLZ I beg you follow the tips

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in Black hawks hacking • 4th July 2014, 09:42 PM

We have recently noticed the black hawk hacking groups coming. To protect your identity put black tape on your camera if you have. Do not tell them anything personal that should help by the mean time stay protect your D.D.O.S by using the mcfree app witch will help warn you. Thank you for reading

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in Glitching igloo • 29th June 2014, 08:01 PM

[pots][/did you click the "x" button?]
no I did not

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in Glitching igloo • 29th June 2014, 05:45 PM

There is this glitch that when you decorate your igloo and correctly save it, its saved but when you log back on all your furniture is glitching or its all gone! I recently decorated my igloo for the igloo contest held by opensessasme12 and so I was decorating my igloo and I pressed this furniture twice but only one peace of furniture came out so, I saved it then got back on decorating mode again and two appeared. When I got out again, all my furniture was gone, There is also another glitch in decorating igloo mode, so you pick up an item then you try to put it back down put all it will do is follow your mouse, then you try to deleat it but it just wont get off so you have to get out of décor mode and again get back in but it once you get out AGAIN it completely erases your furniture.

Rookie
54 posts
Posted in Why I should be a mod • 17th June 2014, 06:39 PM

AWSOMENESS ANGI! THAT WAS GREAT! I LOVEWD IT