Rookie
46 posts
Posted in WHY WAS RAE DEMOTED • 28th May 2015, 10:33 PM

i don't understand i log on and i see no one in the town so i did /popular and everyone in the thrones then i see damen talking about demoted rae was rae a mod? and why was damen doing this? what happen to her getting demoted if someone will read this and tell me i will be happy :)

plz

~NFL88

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in PLZ read if your online • 27th May 2015, 07:13 PM

Im in the coffee shop i just got back on im pretty sure the prince let me out because of the incident if you follow me you will know well im back im in the coffee shop anyone wanna hang out

~NFL88

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in Im Banned for way to long • 24th May 2015, 01:10 PM

i cant send mail im a rookie and my user is NFL88 i really like this game just because of my friend i got ipbanned i really want to play please tennis

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in Im Banned for way to long • 10th May 2015, 06:33 PM

Ok i had an incident about my friend some of you may know but if u dont and want to know look at my posts, i told you guys im sorry and im still not talking to him and he is apologizing to you guys as well, I wish i could play this game its been over i think 1 & 1/2 mouths but i know its been over a mouth. I just want to play this i have feeling's for this game i love to play this and help out i want to hangout with my friends and help new cp players or players need with help. So im sorry for the big incident plz un ipban me :( In all wishes have a good day

~God First God Bless

~NFL88

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in FOR BAILEY THE MOD • 25th April 2015, 03:49 PM

um i dont know a lot of mods im sorry? i only know terry bailey and screen hog so those r three i dont now any other moderators.. and im not trying to be mean im not rude im a kind person and this isnt about bailey is my fav its about when im getting unipbanned because it wasnt my fault i tried to kick him off he wouldnt listen the story is above im so mad!

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in FOR BAILEY THE MOD • 24th April 2015, 12:44 AM

Bailey im sorry for what my friend did but i will tell u the story

First of all i went to the bathroom and i told him he can play and he said ok i wont do anything so i go in the bathroom and i come out. Hes at the town with a diff account named GoDieBailey and i told him stop! and he said hold on. he gets on his other account i think named Baileysuucks and he got banned he made another one i told him to stop and he got banned again i finnaly told my mom and she sais get him out and i told him to leave. so he left and i try to go back on to apologize to bailey about what had happen. and i was ip banned. So bailey plz help me i feel so sorry for u i tried to send u a really long paragraph of what happend but failed. :( Im so sorry bailey i wish u could unipban me i would love u so much ur already inmy top 3 :)

Plz Bailey :(

~NFL88

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in PLZ HELP PLZ READ • 24th April 2015, 12:29 AM

i really need help i cant take this i really like this game like i told u all it was clearly not my fault i'm a very trust worthy person and i believe this is a mistake i will never let my friend get on my laptop ever again i will apologize to bailey once i get unipbanned please un ipban me i really want to play this i will cause no harm i don't do anything bad. it will take a VERY LONG time to get to 300 rep please help me :(

Remember have a nice day or night..Witch ever works for u :)

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in PLZ HELP PLZ READ • 22nd April 2015, 11:25 PM

Its gunna take forever to get to 330 im only at 28!!!! this is sooooo wrong im sooo MAD i didnt evan do it it was my friend plz i dont want to quit my favorite game

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in PLZ HELP PLZ READ • 22nd April 2015, 11:23 PM

but i didnt do it like i told u look ... my friend was on my account and my friend hates bailey i dont knoe why but he said trust me nothing gunna happen so i told him no and he said just wait and i said fine just dont do anything bad and he made a bunch of account about bailey like >, iHatteBailey, BaileySuucks, GoDieBailey. and i got so mad at him and now i cannot play my favorite game!! :( my user is nfl88 plz help anyone

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in PLZ HELP PLZ READ • 22nd April 2015, 05:45 PM

Still not unbanned yet

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in PLZ HELP PLZ READ • 21st April 2015, 07:46 PM

When will i get un ipbanned?

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in PLZ VOTE • 21st April 2015, 07:41 PM

PLZ VOTE AT http://www.strawpoll.me/4178533

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in PLZ HELP PLZ READ • 21st April 2015, 07:32 PM

It was bailey.. my friend was on my account and my friend hates bailey i dont knoe why but he said trust me nothing gunna happen so i told him no and he said just wait and i said fine just dont do anything bad and he made a bunch of account about bailey like >, iHatteBailey, BaileySuucks, GoDieBailey. and i got so mad at him and now i cannot play my favorite game!! :( my user is nfl88 plz help anyone

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in PLZ HELP PLZ READ • 21st April 2015, 07:22 PM

I CANT LOG ITO ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS !!!!! IT SAYS ENABLE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I TRIED ALL MY ACCOUNTS I PICK A SERVER ANS ITS SAY ENABLE AND STUFF PLZ HELP AND I DIDNT DO ANYTHING

Rookie
46 posts
Posted in Oldcp is down? • 20th April 2015, 06:11 PM

Why is oldp down???