Rookie
21 posts
Posted in Aerial dancing silks class • 1st July 2014, 01:42 AM

Hi guys! I just joined an aerial dance silks class! I have been practicing my dance long and hard, and if I figure out how, post a picture of me doing a dance! But, sadly, my laptop cannot download anything for that or copy proper irls for posting. So that won't happen. Plus, you would see my face, not doing that. Also, if your not sure what this dance is, go to YouTube or google or bing or whatever you use and type in "Aerial dance silks" Bye guys! Swag on ;)

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in DealWithIt • 18th June 2014, 01:45 PM

Exactly, frozo. I am being sarcastic, that's the point. I'm not giving them haters the pleasure of getting the reaction like I use to let them. If they take it the wrong way? Good. Maybe they will back off.

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in DealWithIt • 18th June 2014, 12:25 PM

Congrats to both of you :)

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in DealWithIt • 18th June 2014, 02:52 AM

Everyone should know by now froze is a cheater and a liar and put me in jail. I'm sick of fighting in my life and I'm gonna take my stand. The admin is taking too long for the reply. So if I get another complaint from frozos or nerdys friends, I'm just gonna say : "cool story!" And move on. People have inspired me and woke me up from this nightmare. I also want to apologize AGAIN for this stupid argument. I hope standing up for myself doesn't get me introuble like this girl did in the cp jail. She's right, it makes you look at things from a different angle. I'm not hating on oldcp or anything. Im getting a fresh new start! Haters gonna hate. Btw, I may have gotten mad and posted something I should have kept to myself. Haha... Anyways, unlike some people, I apologize for drama I've been telling. I feel really bad about it looking back. So sorry about that. And iShock, I think I've aimed just right :) I'm now deciding to try new things, like aerial dancing silks. It's like dancing on a long ribbon from the ceiling. YOLO :D btw, no hate comments please :) if you do, it will be a waste of time. Cause I don't care :).

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in Please believe me please • 18th June 2014, 01:55 AM

I don't want to be your freaking friend you lied and made me look like an idiot I still can't believe you oh my god drama more and more I hate my freaking life I don't want to face the day with people yelling at me AND SAY IM WORTHLESS LIKE MY MOM DOES OR IN ANY WAY EVEN IF ITS NOT IN THOSE EXACT WORDS GOD HELP ME!!! GIVE ME MY DAD!!!

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in Quitting Soon • 17th June 2014, 09:34 PM

Hi. First off, I want to apologize for the argument that has been back and forth between me and frozo. And so much caps and anger there has been.

Second, I want to tell you why I am quitting. There is enough drama in my life. I went through so much. My dad died this summer. My mom all of the sudden is constantly mad at me (doesn't hit me or anything physical just yells). Everything has went down the drain. I went back on to block myself from it, and this happens. I'm staying on until the proof is out cause I want the truth to win for once in my life. I have always lost to lies.

Third, I want to say goodbye to my best friends that have always been there supporting me :
TikiLiki
Salsa
Swagkitty
Sadie

I know, not many on the list. :/

Fourth, I'd love to give you the reasons WHY they were always there for me. Why they get an award

tiki : your so nice and I could tell you anything you were always there for me
salsa : you rock some wacky outfits and supported me through when I was bullied hardcore
swagkitty : you were so funny and knew how to cheer me up
Sadie : your all of the above and beyond your truly one of the bestest friends ill ever have.

fifth, no hate comments please.

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in The new me... • 17th June 2014, 09:13 PM

DANCE! Stop right now, your facing something... I don't remember what its called but just tell your parents. Tell them whats on that list. Don't leave us. Don't kill yourself. Don't cut yourself. Force yourself to talk to your friends. Tell them how you feel. Right now, don't try to be alone. It will only make this worse. Try to make yourself laugh or something. Don't let you hate you. It happened to me. Don't do what I did.

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in Please believe me please • 17th June 2014, 09:02 PM

FROZO, THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOUR REP! THIS IS ABOUT YOU CHEATING ON ME THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN ACCUSING ME OF CUSSING! AND YOU FINALLY ADMIT YOUR WITH DOBE AFTER SAYING YOU DONT DATE! WE HAD A WHOLE CONVERSATION AND EVERYTHING! STOP LYING CAUSE ITS GONNA COME BACK AND BITE YA FOR IT! IM NOT TRYING TO RUIN YOU, IM TRYING TO PROVE IM RIGHT AND YOUR LYING. STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND HATE ON ME, THE PERSON WITH THE TRUTH! TELL THE TRUTH OR FACE THE TRUTH THE HARD WAY. I DONT WANT TO DO IT THE HARDWAY. ID RATHER YOU APOLOGIZE AND KEEP YOUR REP AND CONFESS.

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in In jail for nothing • 17th June 2014, 06:03 PM

Case not dismissed. I do have proof I just need to get the screen shots. Proof we did date. He is saying he never did and I'm lying. I will not lose to a lie.

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in In jail for nothing • 17th June 2014, 05:17 PM

I know they have a reason but these people lied me into it. they made it look like I did something I didn't. His friends were "witnesses" that I cussed. I didn't. I don't have proof and they don't either. They just keep accusing me. And they just now accused me of cussing. JUST NOW.

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in In jail for nothing • 17th June 2014, 05:01 PM

I didn't say I hate you to a mods face. I told him that cause he cheated on me.

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in In jail for nothing • 17th June 2014, 04:37 PM

YES BUT THEY LIED. THEY LIED ME TO JAIL. I DIDNT CUSS AND THEY LIED ABOUT IT! ALL HIS FRIENDS DID! IM IN HERE FOR NOTHING D': :'(

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in In jail for nothing • 17th June 2014, 04:30 PM

Okay I am not blaming taco for anything. Frozo and his friends have been screaming at me to get off their case. I just simply need some proof to get out of jail! I didn't cuss! They are liars. Honest they are. I didn't cuss, they are just protecting frozo and nerdy. I did nothing. Yes, I was mad and I did say I hated him. That was because he CHEATED on me. I have every right to be mad there. Now I'm in jail cause I got cheated on? TikiLiki or maybe it was someone else said that Frozo was cussing and spamming. I didn't cuss. I said "That... THAT" but I didn't say the words after. They don't even have proof or screen shots of me cussing. I'm not even allowed to. They have "witnesses" that are the same friends going "STAY AWAY FROM THEM GET OF THEIR CASE". And they are JUST NOW accusing me of cussing. I SWEAR TO GOD INFRONT OF JESUS LOOKING THEM BOTH IN THE EYE I DIDNT CUSS!!!

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in Moderator help please • 17th June 2014, 03:23 PM

whos a mod I can pm? I know they can change it.

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in Moderator help please • 17th June 2014, 03:13 PM

Hi, I need help getting my old account on forums so I can take some screen shots in my private msgs. Please msg me my old password to this account : RoyalStar
thanks.