Rookie
21 posts
Posted in Please believe me please • 17th June 2014, 02:48 PM

OKAY. FIRST OF ALL, I need to know my old account password. SECOND, when I get screenshots, Frozo, you will be so embarrassed. I have proof. I do. On my old account. we private messaged. So Frozo, stop lying now so it wont be a bigger problem later. P.S, your online dating nerdydobe so I don't really want to hear anymore of your crappy lies.

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in FROZO IS A CHEATER • 17th June 2014, 02:43 PM

THEN TALK TO ME, FROZO. TALK TO ME. TELL ME THE TRUTH IF YOU DONT WANT TO INFRONT OF EVERYONE ELSE. Just stop lying. Stop. Please. Now.

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in Please believe me please • 16th June 2014, 09:47 PM

I dont know my old accounts password though. I have proof but how do I get a screen shot?

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in Please believe me please • 16th June 2014, 09:41 PM

please. im telling the truth I cant login without these girls telling me to get off nerdydobes and frozos case and that im a liar and all this crap. He did cheat I promise he is acting like he doesn't know what im talking about. We msged all the time. We told eachother everything and then me and cindy took a break because of school. Cindy quit the forums because she is doing the school newspaper. Please just believe me. Please. I am begging you I am telling the truth. Please. Just please don't leave me like this he is lying. Please please please. I don't even think I can talk to my friend salsa with her friends around! They will be all up in my face to leave nerdy alone. BUT IT DID HAPPEN! FROZO AND I NEVER BROKE UP UNTIL THIS HAPPENED!! Just please! believe the truth, believe me!

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in Farewell... • 16th June 2014, 09:28 PM

you don't know me, but add me to that list of people who cared, no, infact, add me to the list of people that still care

Rookie
21 posts
Posted in FROZO IS A CHEATER • 16th June 2014, 07:57 PM

OH MY GOSH yes its me royalswag im back yes yes im quitting I never quit in the first place I lost my password and school and family losses and crap. IM SO FREAKING MAD at frozo. You freaking cheater! I told you everything, you told me everything, and you do THIS TO ME!? THANKS ALOT!!!! IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I COULD SCREAM! I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS EVEN FREAKIN REAL!!! TY SOOOO MUCH >:I Go cheat on that stupid girl! Show her how it feels! Act like u never even liked her and u never talked and all that stupid stuff. go lie again.