Back to Profile

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Tutorial • 7th July 2014, 09:29 PM

oh. sorry i got confused >.<

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Tutorial • 7th July 2014, 08:49 PM

oh cool i didn't know there were moving emotes. also hope you feel better :)

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Wedding Planner Application • 7th July 2014, 12:51 PM

Cool application! you'd be great for the job! :D

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in My wedding ^-^ • 1st July 2014, 10:45 PM

i'll be there (duh) XD

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Signature Shop • 27th June 2014, 03:51 PM

i like the shop! and can i have one?

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Royal Pet • 23rd June 2014, 05:13 PM

I like this idea c:

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Will Champion- Coldplay • 21st June 2014, 11:41 PM

Champion was the last of the four band members to join the ensemble on 31 July 1997. He took up the position as drummer with no prior experience, but quickly adjusted to fill the role.[1] In 1999, lead singer Chris Martin sacked Champion, but the band asked him to return soon after.[2]

In Coldplay, he is often regarded as the rationality of the group. They say of him: "Will does have a very sensible head on his shoulders and when it comes to making band decisions he's really good at putting valid points across and keeping everyone focused. He frequently has the casting vote and his decision can sometimes override the consensus!"[3] As Chris Martin has said in multiple interviews, "We [Coldplay] are all just working for Will Champion."

During the Viva la Vida Tour, Champion sang and performed an acoustic version of the song "Death Will Never Conquer". A version of the song was included on Coldplay's live album LeftRightLeftRightLeft. He has also performed lead vocals on a live version of "Til Kingdom Come" and the Life in Technicolor II b-side "The Goldrush".

Other projects[edit]
In Autumn 2004, Champion and Coldplay bassist Guy Berryman guested on A-ha keyboardist Magne Furuholmen's first solo album Past Perfect Future Tense.

Champion made a cameo appearance in an episode of the HBO series Game of Thrones titled "The Rains of Castamere".

Personal life[edit]
Champion's mother, Sara, a Doctor of Prehistoric Archaeology, died from cancer in 2000. The album Parachutes was dedicated to her.[4]

Champion was the first Coldplay member to marry: He married Marianne Dark, a teacher, in 2003. Their first child, a girl named Ava, was born on 28 April 2006. On 7 May 2008, Marianne gave birth to fraternal twins Juno and Rex.[5]

Champion is a lifelong fan of Southampton F.C. and has had a season ticket for many years.

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Game Of Thrones (characters) • 18th June 2014, 02:33 PM

here are the characters from game of thrones:
-tyrion Lannister
-Cersei Lannister
-Daenerys Targaryen
-Arya Stark
-Jon Snow
-Sansa Stark
-Jorah Mormont
-Jaime Lannister
-Sandor Clegane
-Theon Greyjoy
-Tywin Lannister
-Joffrey Baratheon
-Bran Stark
-Catelyn Stark
-Samwell Tarly
-Petyr Baelish

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Signature Shop • 17th June 2014, 11:44 PM

can i have one that says Luke? thanks!

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Herobrine • 17th June 2014, 04:52 PM

honestly i am just trying to get a badge...
The 1.2.5. Herobrine Mod is pretty scary. The totem form is: 2 gold blocks up,
Herobrine totem with netherrack on top, then light. Herobrine will pop in front of you, sometimes
making a ghast sound, round house kick you, or throw your items on the ground.

The 1.2.5. Herobrine Plugin is not the best. The totem form is: 3 x 3 gold block circle with
mossy stone in the middle, a netherrack on top of the mossy stone, and 4 redstone
torches around the mossy stone. When lit on fire, a flying zombie will fly around you. Itʼs
hard to kill, but when killed, drops a gold apple.