44 posts
Posted in Tips on Winning the Game of Mods • 29th September 2015, 07:09 PM

Fantastic tutorial you have here.

To be honest if you log in everyday and do your best and cooperate with your team you already win.

Sincerely,
-Sadie

44 posts
Posted in Which one • 28th September 2015, 09:09 PM

DaySky
SkyLight

^ Just some others. ^

44 posts
Posted in Which one • 28th September 2015, 09:02 PM

My top suggestions:

- NightSky
- NightLight
- SkyWolf
- DreamyNight

;)

44 posts
Posted in My weird, weird daily life • 28th September 2015, 08:55 PM

You shan't escape your destiny. >:)

44 posts
Posted in We need respect too, Knights! • 28th September 2015, 08:42 PM

Hello,
Any high ranking member should be respectful to the DSGHQ users. This includes knights, moderators, administrators, etc. Its just proper to be respectful. Any job comes with good and bad days, you'll never not have that one bad day. However do NOT lash your anger out on someone. I often see knights arrest users for the simplest of things. This is why I believe I couldn't be a knight, simply because I love verbally talking to someone. I like making solutions to better the situation.

Yet if you ever see anyone being rude even normal users screenshot it and send it to your desired staff member. The staff member will then send it to the administration (if needed) to be furthermore reviewed.

Sincerely,
-Sadie

44 posts
Posted in Team Kacket [GOM] • 28th September 2015, 05:52 PM

Fantastic!
I would personally love to be the team's organizer. Being organized is one of my strongest advantages. I also enjoy presenting too. Its another strong advantage of mine. In many competitions my presentations had been understood and that is important. A presenter needs to be skilled with persuasive wording I believe I have that down-packed. #TeamKacket

Yours truly,
-Sadie

44 posts
Posted in DSGHQ MC Server Tutorial! • 28th September 2015, 04:50 PM

Nicely done, I also like the secret texts. ;)

44 posts
Posted in Pw Application -Sugar • 28th September 2015, 04:45 PM

Magnificent application. :) I wish you the best of luck!

44 posts
Posted in Judge Judy Quotes • 28th September 2015, 01:08 PM

Greetings,

Today I want to share some of Judge Judy's wisdom. At the age of 72 she continues to slam the mallet continuously and sincerely cutoff all that speak before her. She's particularly one of my role models believe it or not, and I admire her realism. Due to my admiration towards her I would like to share her best quotes, along with some images. Lets keep it real.

Judge Judy's
Quotes

^ She's the honorable Judge Judy Sheindlin, 72 years of age. A realist who slams her mallet at stupidity. A tough cookie for her age as she kept it real for decades on end. Judge Judy is a TV judge noticed for her backtalk and lash. If you do the crime, you'll have no chance cooperating with Judy Sheindlin. ^

:star: Quotes :star:

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me its raining."

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever."

"If it doesn't make sense, it's not true."

"I love the truth. If you don't tell me the truth, you're gonna be eating your shoes."

"If you live to be a hundred, you will never be as smart as me. On your BEST day, you're not as smart as *I* am on my WORST day."

"...I eat morons like you for breakfast. You're gonna be crying before this is over."

"...Yeah, right, and I was born in 1965."

"Have you ever heard of the K.I.S.S. principle? 'Keep It Simple, Stupid."

"I'm the boss, Applesauce."

So do you think you could be as bad as Judge Judy herself? Comment your own quote if you were in her shoes... keep it real and honest. In fact make it interesting. Make yourself a courtroom story and you're in Judge Judy's shoes. You can have whatever case you desire but as always keep it real.

Sincerely,
-Sadie

44 posts
Posted in Game of Mods Autumn! • 28th September 2015, 12:54 PM

Outstanding news!
I can't wait. :D

Sincerely,
-Sadie // ft. Judge Judy

44 posts
Posted in [OldCPv11] Changes, Wise Council, Imperial Knights • 27th September 2015, 08:19 PM

Greetings!
To be honest all of this is good news. I mean sure all accounts had to be remade but we should honor that we have what we have. I'm excited to hear the updates for the wise counsel. I attempted to achieve this rank twice because I'm very passionate towards it. Both times I passed the tests (thanks Jacob for testing me). I may try once more because truthfully the rank itself is just a rank I believe is made with from the golden toblerone wrappers.

These updates for v11 are all great. They're all needed too and I hope they are adjusted properly :)

G'day,
-Sadie

44 posts
Posted in Forums Moderator Application - Lloyd • 27th September 2015, 08:12 PM

Greetings!
Spectacular application Lloyd. The time put into this application is noticeable and that's truthfully amazing. This application is exquisite and well written. I believe the length is proper and the detailing is on point. Honestly its hard to fit so much information into an application. However I believe you did a great job with working with what you have. From being a moderator myself on many parts of the DSGHQ I just believe it would be best to have someone like yourself on this team. We need leaders, supporters, and overall helpful people to work with our DSGHQ users.

This job isn't an easy job honestly as it can be quite hard at times. Yet I believe you'd fit in easily. I wish you the best of luck whistles you take this leap into a greater journey. Stay positive and if its meant to be it'll be.

Sincerely,
-Sadie

44 posts
Posted in OldCP Wedding Event + OldCPv11 • 27th September 2015, 07:41 PM

Help wrote on 27th September 2015 07:40 PM:
Positive said on 27th September 2015 07:39 PM:
Hello,
Yes it all sounds spectacular. Sadly I was pumped for the wedding but something personal came up and made me miss it. However I am thankful people like you write descriptive discussions allowing me to picture the entire event, cutouts (probably spelled that wrong) to you. Long live the DSGHQ, and welcome a new era!

Love,
-Sadie

Glad I'm here to help.
Your name says it all, you wear it like a suit ;)

44 posts
Posted in OldCP Wedding Event + OldCPv11 • 27th September 2015, 07:39 PM

Hello,
Yes it all sounds spectacular. Sadly I was pumped for the wedding but something personal came up and made me miss it. However I am thankful people like you write descriptive discussions allowing me to picture the entire event, cutouts (probably spelled that wrong) to you. Long live the DSGHQ, and welcome a new era!

Love,
-Sadie

44 posts
Posted in Sad OldCP News • 27th September 2015, 07:10 PM

Hi,
Damen we all make mistakes I mean its natural. To be honest the users here are amazing, and they're all so supportive. None of us are really mad which I find that to be loyalty. I too am not mad :) its quite alright. I registered as Sadie which made me happy and I am blessed to be able to play with people such as yourself Damen. *Cheers* to a new era!

Sincerely,
-Sadie