Master
3,205 posts
Posted in Megger's Guide To The Unexplained- KCAs • 13th March 2016, 10:25 PM

Ninjay wrote on 13th March 2016 10:16 PM:
I'm starting to think your obsession with Gravity Falls is a little.... 'unhealthy', lol.

Yeah but who doesn't have an unhealthy obsession

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in Megger's Guide To The Unexplained- KCAs • 13th March 2016, 10:10 PM

Sabs wrote on 13th March 2016 09:59 PM:
Gj Adam Sandler, Good Job.

WHaT?! You're good jobbing him but not me? Sure he came up with the code, but I was the master mind who decoded it so let me get them credits

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in Megger's Guide To The Unexplained- KCAs • 13th March 2016, 09:15 PM

Kat Fairytail wrote on 13th March 2016 09:08 PM:
Lmaooooo! Just laughing rn. Bill cipher thoooo

No, that's Adam Sandler

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in Megger's Guide To The Unexplained- KCAs • 13th March 2016, 09:05 PM

Hi and stuff

Welcome "back" to Megger's Guide To The Unexplained. Anomaly 567: The Kids Choice Awards.

Today we investigate how Spongebob "won" cartoon "of the year". It's been "winning" since Stan Pines said "let there be light". I texted someone who knows everything and asked him if winners are predetermined.

When I zoom in, I see this: "this is a new kingdom and I will be the king." He's floating.

Now for the letters and stuff. I took french a few years ago and still have the notes about what these french numbers, letters, and symbols mean in English.

-& (heart)
7:7 ( 51+ times)
-'-: (bagel)
&- (stab)
®_©- (blind)
* (winners fake and KCAS be picked are taken will)
51+ (KCAs are)
:=^-capture
-& (drag to kingdom)

Now let's see if I can decode this....."KCAs are fake, the winners picked will be captured, taken, and dragged to my kingdom to be stabbed in the heart 51+ times with bagels and become blinded while i'm floating."

Yeah that sounds about right and not confusing. I guess this person is controlling the award shows?

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in School fail discussion • 13th March 2016, 06:36 PM

I'm about to hook you up. What you need is something called a height-altering-reality-defying-obviously-not-real-unrealistic crystal flashlight. It can decrease and increase the size of several, if not all objects and living things, including human beings. So if you ever want to grow taller or shrink, the height-altering-reality-defying-obviously-not-real-unrealistic crystal flashlight is your thing!

Like so

I'm not getting paid enough for this

If you for some reason can't get access to that, just be grateful that you aren't Sheldon J. Plankton

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in New House Suggestion • 13th March 2016, 06:21 PM

1. Bad Lip Reading is almost as awesome as I'm not
2. Yes that's how, very professional and formal

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in News for ME • 13th March 2016, 03:47 PM

LForLeeX wrote on 13th March 2016 03:42 PM:
Megs Pines said on 13th March 2016 03:39 PM:
You stated that help tickets are only needed for receiving help related to these forums or OldCP, but your issue that you described in this discussion that you would like to receive help with has to do with these forums

and also help for the new users that recently joined because they would log off not knowing what to do in this forums

Yes, that's what the help tickets are for. If you need help with anything related to DSGHQ, you are able to make one. I suppose you are also able to post a discussion about it since there's a Help and Support category. However, I do agree that there should be a better help system. When users first join, they likely won't know how to get to the tickets page. It'll be cool if Damen adds the link to the top where it welcomes you and links the rules.

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in News for ME • 13th March 2016, 03:39 PM

You stated that help tickets are only needed for receiving help related to these forums or OldCP, but your issue that you described in this discussion that you would like to receive help with has to do with these forums

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in A DSGHQ straw poll • 13th March 2016, 10:39 AM

I admire how "users" isn't an option

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in Help • 13th March 2016, 12:03 AM

Girl above me answered everything basically. The only thing I have to add is that we are all extreme, extreme noobs so it's ok.

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in Suggestions for heads on OldCP • 12th March 2016, 09:36 PM

Sabs wrote on 12th March 2016 09:33 PM:
Yuss Bill Cipher we need him.

Nobody asked YOU Soos

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in Suggestions for heads on OldCP • 12th March 2016, 09:26 PM

Hi and stuff

I'm taking a break from "entertaining" posts to bring you some very un important suggestions for OldCP heads.

1. Bill Cipher

Bill's my enemy for stealing my nonexistent spotlight. Like what the heaven. Bill, you're a cool dude but that isn't cool, dude. I will destroy his already destroyed self. But he's as cool as I'm not. Well he WAS cool until being burned. :)

2. Lorde

Wait, she isn't part of the script. Just a typo. Nobody remembers her and her one hit song. Next!

3. Shmeeboolock
Too ugly for pictures.

We need this head for obvious reasons.

If you didn't agree with/understand anything in this discussion (as always), at least we all can understand and agree on the fact that I really need joke writers

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in Dear DSGHQ • 12th March 2016, 06:44 PM

This wouldn't have happened if he was perfect though

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in The Truth of me. • 12th March 2016, 03:36 PM

Lying about your age isn't necessarily something to be ashamed of. I mean, we don't have to know each other's legitimate ages because we don't know who's behind the computer. I bet there are a ton of users doing the same thing which is completely cool, don't sweat it. Thanks for the honesty regardless.

Master
3,205 posts
Posted in inside jokes of froz & han • 12th March 2016, 11:26 AM

Everything in this discussion is pretty much completely tumblrified