Rookie
17 posts
Posted in Help!! • 4th October 2014, 12:07 PM

when I view your profile, it says 10 gold, it may be just a small glitch to the website. my friends have viewed this to, and they can see ten gold.

hope this helps! :)

- Mittenz

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in Damen • 21st September 2014, 11:40 AM

I Agree! Hes Done An Awful Lot For Us, Hasn't He?

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in Herobine • 31st August 2014, 10:45 AM

Yeah, Herobrine is a fictional player on minecraft who is a replica of steve , but with white eyes.

People who believe in herobrine really worship him XD they build statues made of wool to summon him (make him come in the current server) build golden shrines , and many more.

However , all the time on creative mode, people say they encounter animals with pale white eyes and villagers, too. that usually means that the villager or animal is possessed by herobrine ( if you believe in him of course ! )

Legend has it (XD) that herobrine sets up traps in caves or in unexpected places. he uses stuff such as tnt, pressure plates that activate holes that you fall down, and other stuff.

I did a prank on my friend once, she ran away screaming 'OMG ITS HEROBRINE!!!!!'

I LOVE MINECRAFT >.< O.o

- Mittenz

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in help meh?!? • 8th August 2014, 09:18 AM

bailey or rawr, can you also center your text in 'about me' ?

just wondering :D

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in help meh?!? • 8th August 2014, 09:01 AM

thank you rawr! I cant believe im so blind XDD!!

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in help meh?!? • 8th August 2014, 09:01 AM

omg im so blind to see that ! >.< ! thank you so much bailey XD!! <3

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in help meh?!? • 8th August 2014, 08:58 AM

help meh!

ive been asking a lot f questions lately, XD , but how do you import photos into your 'about me' section in profile?

all the profiles I visit have images and big, fancy text in their about me and I have nothing XD

and... XD

I've tried copying the link and then pasting it in my 'about me' and when I do, I save it and go to my profile to see if it works.

unfortunately it only shows a link, the one I copy and pasted. does this mean others that view this will see an image or just a link in my about me?

thank you!

- Mittenz

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in rating? • 8th August 2014, 08:18 AM

yes, ranking sorry, my auto correct on here is ba - ad!!! sorry XD Brooklyn!

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in rating? • 8th August 2014, 08:15 AM

rating?

on these forums I've been wondering how you 'rate' profiles? XD

I've looked on some good profiles recently and wondering how you rate profiles (if you can?)

and how I can view my rating?

thank you!
- Mittenz

p.s

I might not be on for 2 weeks, im going on holiday ! :D

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in CrimeZone? • 2nd August 2014, 03:24 PM

I've read lots of tutorials and now fully understand forums, but whilst reading one of the forums I noticed the 'detective section' and something to do with the 'crime zone? '

I'm basically wondering what it is, I'm not trying to be a detective I just came acros it and wondered what it is, can anyone tell me what it is??!?!?

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in Can't see? • 2nd August 2014, 02:26 PM

This happens a lot with me!

I always invite my friends to make a youtube video in my igloo, but whenever they enter they complain I'm nowhere to be seen!

my solution is to restart Old Cp, if that does not work, restart any device you are using currently to play Old Cp.

otherwise, I prefer rejoining (saying /rejoin) until I can be seen!

hope this helped!

- mittenz

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in Pet - Shop Terror! • 2nd August 2014, 02:20 PM

extraordinary behaviour in the pet shop!

At the pet shop, OldCp users have been acting very badly and dirty to the pookies (baby penguins) and workers, at the pet shop.

All that I have seen, people with names such as - iuytrewq, kjhfdsroiutrew, and other random letters have appeared with bad behaviour at this scene.

curse words have been used at the scene to describe the penguins there, also rude and violent actions.

Lots of mods have visited the pet shop every now and then to check the area, however, whenever mods go inside the pet shop, the bad penguins immediately log offline, and create new accounts to visit the pet shop and see when the mods exit the area so they can enter again.

Since this is happening a lot a day, people have become use to it, and don't really care anymore. but if you do experience or see anything this happening around the area, I advise you to contact a moderator to investigate the scene.

signs of the bad behaviour penguins

mainly wearing black jumpers, robber masks, or black hats.

mainly boys.

refer themselves as the 'pookie killers'

pretend used weapons usually guns or knives.

attacks pookies mainly.

Have A Good Day!

~ Mittenz

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in Mod Application • 2nd August 2014, 01:57 PM

i wish you the best of luck on becoming a moderator in the future! your application is great!

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in help? • 2nd August 2014, 01:50 PM

ty so much :D Angi Freehawk!

Rookie
17 posts
Posted in help? • 2nd August 2014, 01:03 PM

Thank you for the information rawr and sir meta ! :D