CPMainland's Posts

Back to Profile

114 posts
Posted in knight app! • 13th September 2015, 06:18 AM

Hello I'm here to apply myself to be a knight!

a knight, you must fight for your empire and your life, if a rider wants to be honored with the title of imperial knight or another name that has merit

as a knight know:

Use a sword
Use my powers without abusing them
I know drag a penguin when necessary

my rankings

Rookie

114 posts
Posted in Black hawks! • 5th September 2015, 01:15 PM

Hello to all players Odcp and DSGHQ community!

My name is Mainland, I am here to tell you about a strange thing I saw today in Oldcp, was taking a stroll along the beach, and went into the / jr theoldway and saw a penguin called LordMalvon and a few more penguins I'm sure you are Blackhawks

Notice to all knight War, Imperial knights, moderators, administrator and Detectives

We have to be eye on them to stop destroying our island, if we want peace we have to win them, we have to have a plan to stop the

Gather all the Oldcp!

114 posts
Posted in Moderator Application • 5th September 2015, 06:36 AM

thank you for your opinion counts a lot, I think this time even have a chance! :)

114 posts
Posted in Moderator Application • 5th September 2015, 06:16 AM

I know, I was to make it better my application and this was fantastic, not the more I change, because I think I'll have a chance as a moderator in oldcp and DSGHQ Forums! :)

114 posts
Posted in Banned? • 5th September 2015, 06:02 AM

Indie you are Indigo Palace? not? :/

Your name Indie like Indigo

114 posts
Posted in Moderator Application • 5th September 2015, 05:43 AM

Hello everyone present here today in DSGHQ community!

I'm here because I want to apply myself to the position of Chair in Oldcp and Forums, going for it:

Name in the community DSGHQ Forum and Oldcp: Mainland

Qualities of my personality:

I'm friend
Respect the opinions of others
I am a good listener
I am mourning for my achievements
I like to help others (especially new users)
I work because I believe that one day my work will be compensated

I am a member of DSGHQ community at least you three years, I was part of Snailchat beta party with an old snail that had name "Screeler", respect all players to the new, because I know who respect them also they respected me!

Experience:

I've had the opportunity to see how the moderators work is not easy but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to take over as moderator and to be successful by helping others moderators to moderate the DSGHQ services!
I trained to be imperial knight with the help of the old knight captain Bp28
Later I trained to Detective receiving instructions from my favorite sergeant Det BAKON, a special agradecimente for him.

As Moderator know the rules:

Do not use bad language.
- Do not spam.
- Respect everyone including staff members.
- Obey the judgment of staff members.
- Do not bully others.
- Do not try to trick the rules.
- Do not threaten staff or members.
- Do not impersonate the DSGHQ criminals.
- Do not talk about self harm.
- Do not cause drama.
- Do not defend traitors.

As moderator will have to:

Listening to others and their opinions
Help new users adapt to the game
Make others comply with the rules listed
Moderate properly, without abusing my powers
Be present at all meetings to stay abreast of news
Ensure the safety of Oldcp and DSGHQ services!

I hope to be successful as moderator!
And I want to thank you for reading my application, give your opinion and hope you enjoyed! ;)

114 posts
Posted in Imperial Knight App! • 4th September 2015, 03:31 PM

Community DSGHQ I am here to present to you my application to become an Imperial Knight!

My name on Oldcp and DSGHQ Forum is: Mainland

I'm 15 (I 16 in August)

Experience:

I applied for the rider but not able, with the Lord's help Bp28 continued with training in my old account timy after my knight training is completed, I decided to end my journey as an imperial knight for a while!
Later with Mainland my account, I asked the old det sergeant BAKON to be his apprentice to see how the detectives worked, until I began to take part in some investigations!

My Achievements in Forums:

I obtained the rank of Member after applying for it
I won the face of Trusted reputation after getting 100 reputation
I won the medal for 100 posts

Imperial Knight as I will have the honor of:

Protect DSGHQ services
Having the privilege to arrest people who do not comply with the law!
Have the honor of Devender the Throne of Damen and Oldcp Blackhawks

If someone relates what he would do:

1 - It was the Penguin concerned to explain
2 - I spoke with him and explained to him the situation that existed
3 - reminded him the rules created by Damen Drake
4 - I called a moderator and my knights friends, to analyze the situation and see what we would do with the penguin in question

How do I use my sword:

To remove the sword I'll have to do a combination of Shift + F, as the sword is out'll have to press the F, using the mouse to Aim / Drive
The space bar is to block, again using the mouse to Aim.
To save my sword, just click on another part of the room we're in.
To attack someone during a battle or execution, you have to be near him again and press Shift + F, this will cause it to be reached, saying something like (ooph), I simply press! :)

I hope to become an Imperial Knight, thank you for reading my application and until the next! ;)

114 posts
Posted in Imperial Knight App! • 4th September 2015, 03:17 PM

jadlalala wrote on 4th September 2015 11:46 AM:
Awesome app there maybe one day you could be a war knight!

I app for Become Imperial Knight , not for War Knight!

114 posts
Posted in Imperial Knight App! • 4th September 2015, 05:47 AM

Community DSGHQ I am here to present to you my application to become an Imperial Knight!

My name on Oldcp and DSGHQ Forum is: Mainland

I'm 15 (I 16 in August)

Experience:

I applied for the rider but not able, with the Lord's help Bp28 continued with training in my old account timy after my knight training is completed, I decided to end my journey as an imperial knight for a while!
Later with Mainland my account, I asked the old det sergeant BAKON to be his apprentice to see how the detectives worked, until I began to take part in some investigations!

My Achievements in Forums:

I obtained the rank of Member after applying for it
I won the face of Trusted reputation after getting 100 reputation
I won the medal for 100 posts

Imperial Knight as I will have the honor of:

Protect DSGHQ services
Having the privilege to arrest people who do not comply with the law!
Have the honor of Devender the Throne of Damen and Oldcp Blackhawks

If someone relates what he would do:

1 - It was the Penguin concerned to explain
2 - I spoke with him and explained to him the situation that existed
3 - reminded him the rules created by Damen Drake
4 - I called a moderator and my knights friends, to analyze the situation and see what we would do with the penguin in question

How do I use my sword:

To remove the sword I'll have to do a combination of Shift + F, as the sword is out'll have to press the F, using the mouse to Aim / Drive
The space bar is to block, again using the mouse to Aim.
To save my sword, just click on another part of the room we're in.
To attack someone during a battle or execution, you have to be near him again and press Shift + F, this will cause it to be reached, saying something like (ooph), I simply press! :)

I hope to become an Imperial Knight, thank you for reading my application and until the next! ;)

114 posts
Posted in Francis rage • 3rd September 2015, 03:21 PM

Boggie is Francis he does funny things in your videos and makes inappropriate stuff And why would some FATSO do that, but we love it!

Anyway love Boggie aka francis!

114 posts
Posted in love boggie • 3rd September 2015, 02:44 PM

boogie is francis and does funny things in your videos,

even asdim I love boggie aka francis

114 posts
Posted in Snailchat Moderator App! • 3rd September 2015, 07:13 AM

ello everyone here in DSGHQ Forums community!

I am making an application to become moderator in Snailchat!

Snailchat name: Mainland

My experience in Snailchat:

Snailchat game ever since it opened, but the time passed and came a time when I stopped playing Snailchat it had closed! I was a beta tester still remember the Snailchat beta party was so much fun! I think my old account was called Wheeler! Remember me?

Because I want to be in Snailchat Moderator:

Moderator Snailchat want to be in because it's a fun game and not many equal to, and be moderating an almost single game would be amazing!

Thanks for reading my application! I hope you enjoyed and until the next! ;)

Written by Mainland!

114 posts
Posted in Game of Thrones • 3rd September 2015, 06:58 AM

I can help you, but I can first ask you a question because you have so many penguins?

I know it's you, stop visiting my profile, I need visits my profile to win the popular medal, but I want to do it honestly, not with the same penguin so that other accounts!

Please stop it or I'll have to report it to a moderator or directly to an administrator

114 posts
Posted in Game of Thrones • 3rd September 2015, 06:21 AM

Post about game of thrones for the ice and fire badge !

"mothers mercy" is the tenth episode of the fifth season of the game of thrones. It is the fiftieth episode of the series overall. It was written by David benioff and D.B weiss and directed by David nutter. Season 6 of game of thrones was formally commissioned by HBO on 8 April 2014, following a substantial increase in audience figures between the 3rd and 4th seasons. The fifth and sixth seasons were commissioned simultaneously, the first time HBO has done so for a major drama series.

Thanks for read! ;)

114 posts
Posted in [TIMES REVERTED] Minecraft Gold Rush (OFFICAL MC Gold Comp) • 3rd September 2015, 06:17 AM

this is very interesting!