Back to Profile

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in My Name Is Blurryface • 30th January 2016, 10:08 PM

tøp is amazing <3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Would You Rather #12 • 12th November 2015, 09:30 PM

I would go back in time just because it would be creepy to know what is going to happen in the future.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in New World Currency • 12th November 2015, 08:26 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!!

ESTEBON THE LLAMA HAS NOW TAKEN OVER THE WHOLE WORLD. AFTER GETTING MAD AT DEENIE FOR GETTING GROUNDED A BUNCH OF TIMES, HE FINALLY DECIDED TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD. HE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN WORLD DOMINATION.

NOW EVERYONE MUST GLUE LLAMA HAIR TO THEIR BODIES AND DRINK GLITTER EVERY DAY IN ORDER TO POOP AND FART OUT SPARKLES.

YOU WILL NOW BE FORCED TO EAT BRICKS FOR BREAKFAST EACH MORNING (my idea, thanks estie ;) ) AND SMASH POTATOES, AS THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF OUR EARTH.

ALSO, AS A PART OF YOUR MORNING ROUTINES, YOU MUST THROW DARTS AT PICTURES OF SABASTAIN THE LLAMA AND BOW DOWN TO PICTURES OF ESTEBON.

YOU MUST ALSO USE THE NEW MONEY.

ESTEBON THE LLAMA WILL CONTINUE TO DOMINATE OUR UNIVERSE. i think he will make a pretty greate ruler tbh.

ANYONE CAUGHT SUPPORTING POTATOES SHALL BE MURDERED.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Dislike Abuse. • 12th November 2015, 08:04 PM

What up with all the dislikes on all the comments and stuff lol

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Connection Loss • 11th November 2015, 10:06 PM

This is honestly a stupid thing to argue about.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in The Spiritual Body • 11th November 2015, 09:52 PM

The brain named itself. : o

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in TOP 10 ONE DIRECTION SONGS!!! • 10th November 2015, 04:24 PM

<3 <3 <3 <3 my favorites are:

1: Clouds

2: Stockholm Syndrome

3: Through the Dark

4: Little Black Dress

5: Little Things

6: Better than words ;);) (niall omggg)

7: story of my life

8: Girl Almighty

9: Act my Age

10: Where do broken hearts go

ONCE IN A LIFETIME IS ALSO PERFECTION

ALSO OMG HAVE YOU HEARD ANY OF THE SONGS FROM MADE IN THE AM?!? THEY WERE RELEASING SOME SONGS AND OMGGGG. I AM SO EXCiTED FOR FRIDAY

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Hating on Celebrities • 1st November 2015, 11:00 AM

Mikey Smiles wrote on 1st November 2015 10:48 AM:
Glimmer said on 1st November 2015 09:41 AM:
Heyy. So i feel like I just needed to make a post about this because i have been getting into arguments about people on this topic. Now, I'm not talking about One Direction in general, but just any person or band or actor.

Don't say you hate artists: Honestly, you can't say you hate a certain artist or actor/actress even if you don't know them personally. For example, I'm not a fan of Justin Beiber. Is music isn't my favorite, but I haven't listened to enough of that to actually judge his music. Also, I know that he has done bad things in the past. Many bad things, actually. But I still can't say that I hate him or that he's an absolute disgrace to humanity. I have no idea what he's like as a person. I don't know him personally. So if you feel a certain way about someone, you can't just say that you hate that person/band if you don't even know them.

Lots of people also say they hate certain artists for no reason or because they don't like their music. That's not a reason to be hateful towards them, so....

Don't judge the music: K, so for example, if I'm listening to one direction or shouting out the lyrics on xat or OldCP, please don't start saying how bad their music is. Obviously, you have made it clear that you don't like the artist or their music, so you probably don't listen to the music. So please don't judge their music if you don't even listen to more than half of it.

Don't make dumb generalizations: Don't say "nobody like them/him/her. You can't say nobody likes someone because you don't like that person yourself.

Don't bother commenting your hate on certain people: Don't click on a discussion that is titled One Direction, 5SOS, JB, or any others if you don't like that certain artist or band. Because if you don't like, for example, One Direction, but you decide to click on a post that is titled One Direction, I really don't understand you. If I'm fangirling in one of my moods, I really don't care about the fact that you "hate" one direction.

Don't say "I'm just stating my opinion": It's fine if you say "I'm not much of a fan of 1D" or "they're music isn't my style" or "i guess boy bands just aren't my thing" or whatever. That's an opinion, and I can't get mad at you for it. But if you are saying something along the lines of "ew 1d i hate them lol no one likes them" that's just a rude ignorant opinion that is going to make someone mad.

That band or artists that someone really likes can really have an impact one someone's life. One Direction makes me smile every single day without fail, and if you are going to hate on them or stupid, ignorant reasons, then yeah, it's going to make me a bit mad. I will defend them because i honestly love them all to peices and they make me happy even in the darkest times for me. Just respect someone's interest in an artist.

So please, can you just stop hating on the music and artists that people in this like? It's honestly driving me crazy. Thanks loves.

Honestly, why do you care. You should really care your life instead of a celebrity's life. You're basically saying I should like all music artists and not have opinions on whether I like them or not. We can have our opinions and you shouldn't worry about them. It's a celebrity's choice on how they want to take it. Now saying it directly to their face makes it rude.

All I am trying to say is that people shouldn't hate on people's music even when they don't listen to it. People shouldn't say they don't like them as people when they don't even really know them. Also, people should not hate on others for no reason other to make them mad. I'm sorry that you are mad because I care, but it makes me mad when people are hating on things that I love for no reason. And I am not saying that you should like all artists, I am saying that maybe you should think and listen to the music and stuff before saying anything. Obviously you can have an opinion, but some people just make generalizations too quickly. Sorry you got all mad about my post... you just took it the wrong way but whatevs.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Detective application • 1st November 2015, 10:27 AM

When you make an application, you have to state what rank you are applying for. But it seems that you are very new here, so try getting more experience before applying for anything. :) Welcome to the DSGHQ.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Hating on Celebrities • 1st November 2015, 10:15 AM

Gravity wrote on 1st November 2015 10:12 AM:
Glimmer said on 1st November 2015 10:10 AM:
Gravity said on 1st November 2015 10:08 AM:
No. Its not up to you on what artist we dont like. Even though i hate none.

yeah, but that's not what i'm saying. I'm saying don't judge them if you don't listen to their music or watch vids about them and stuff...

not your choice. they do what they want and you worry about yourself

k. i'm just annoyed about people hating on certain things when they can just avoid it. i know it's not my choice lol

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Hating on Celebrities • 1st November 2015, 10:10 AM

Gravity wrote on 1st November 2015 10:08 AM:
No. Its not up to you on what artist we dont like. Even though i hate none.
yeah, but that's not what i'm saying. I'm saying don't judge them if you don't listen to their music or watch vids about them and stuff...

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Drama Llama Tryouts [DSGHQ TV] • 1st November 2015, 10:09 AM

Awesome! I'll try my best to make it. :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in The Lame Joke Of The Week! • 1st November 2015, 10:05 AM

Why is Helen Keller a bad driver?

. cuz she's dead.

ba dum sshh

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Hating on Celebrities • 1st November 2015, 09:43 AM

Comet Dragonfly wrote on 1st November 2015 09:42 AM:
Glimmer said on 1st November 2015 09:41 AM:
Heyy. So i feel like I just needed to make a post about this because i have been getting into arguments about people on this topic. Now, I'm not talking about One Direction in general, but just any person or band or actor.

Don't say you hate artists: Honestly, you can't say you hate a certain artist or actor/actress even if you don't know them personally. For example, I'm not a fan of Justin Beiber. Is music isn't my favorite, but I haven't listened to enough of that to actually judge his music. Also, I know that he has done bad things in the past. Many bad things, actually. But I still can't say that I hate him or that he's an absolute disgrace to humanity. I have no idea what he's like as a person. I don't know him personally. So if you feel a certain way about someone, you can't just say that you hate that person/band if you don't even know them.

Lots of people also say they hate certain artists for no reason or because they don't like their music. That's not a reason to be hateful towards them, so....

Don't judge the music: K, so for example, if I'm listening to one direction or shouting out the lyrics on xat or OldCP, please don't start saying how bad their music is. Obviously, you have made it clear that you don't like the artist or their music, so you probably don't listen to the music. So please don't judge their music if you don't even listen to more than half of it.

Don't make dumb generalizations: Don't say "nobody like them/him/her. You can't say nobody likes someone because you don't like that person yourself.

Don't bother commenting your hate on certain people: Don't click on a discussion that is titled One Direction, 5SOS, JB, or any others if you don't like that certain artist or band. Because if you don't like, for example, One Direction, but you decide to click on a post that is titled One Direction, I really don't understand you. If I'm fangirling in one of my moods, I really don't care about the fact that you "hate" one direction.

Don't say "I'm just stating my opinion": It's fine if you say "I'm not much of a fan of 1D" or "they're music isn't my style" or "i guess boy bands just aren't my thing" or whatever. That's an opinion, and I can't get mad at you for it. But if you are saying something along the lines of "ew 1d i hate them lol no one likes them" that's just a rude ignorant opinion that is going to make someone mad.

That band or artists that someone really likes can really have an impact one someone's life. One Direction makes me smile every single day without fail, and if you are going to hate on them or stupid, ignorant reasons, then yeah, it's going to make me a bit mad. I will defend them because i honestly love them all to peices and they make me happy even in the darkest times for me.

So please, can you just stop hating on the music and artists that people in this like? It's honestly driving me crazy. Thanks loves.

Am I a bad person if I say I hate JB and Drake
Well it's probably a better choice of words to say "I'm not a fan of JB and Drake." :P

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Hating on Celebrities • 1st November 2015, 09:41 AM

That band or artists that someone really likes can really have an impact one someone's life. One Direction makes me smile every single day without fail, and if you are going to hate on them or stupid, ignorant reasons, then yeah, it's going to make me a bit mad. I will defend them because i honestly love them all to peices and they make me happy even in the darkest times for me. Just respect someone's interest in an artist.