Tumblr

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in My WWE Creation • 9th April 2015, 10:51 PM

I really wish AJ hadn't retired. :(

Here's mine, though lol:

Name: Stella

Check Phrase: Tough Love

Clothes: Skinny jeans or shorts with knee high black shoes (kind of like aj XD) and a crop top that says Tough Love on it.

Style: Feirce >;)

Move: I don't know what to call it, but a somersault then you kick them in the face? It must hurt cause I've "accidentally" done it to my sister XD

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Bringing Crimezone back? • 9th April 2015, 04:11 PM

I completely agree! I made a channel #BringBackRolePlay ! I really hope it comes back, because it was exciting.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in The sherlock120 case! • 9th April 2015, 03:13 PM

I think anybody should be able to investigate and try to solve cases if they wanted to.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Good Morning DSGHQ! I.1 • 9th April 2015, 09:58 AM

Aloha! So, it might not be morning for you, and I might not post this every time in the morning, but oh well. I liked the name.

Good Morning DSGHQ! There has been so much stuff happening around OldCP, and I'm just going to do a short recap.

SHERLOCK CASE! (closed)
This is probably old news to you, but it's just a recap on what happened. Sherlock120 killed 14 innocent users on OldCP. First Faygo, then the Guards got involved in the killing! I'm sure you all know what happened, so I'm not going to go into further detail.

Also, Snaildom has been shut down after many months being vacant.

I wish I had more news for you, but not too much has happened. I plan on keeping up with this news thing, so I'll try to get the scoop right after it happens instead of being that one boring news show that gives all this info that everyone knows already...

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Mod application • 9th April 2015, 09:42 AM

Edit: I just looked back and it said you join 2 years ago... so ya.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Unban me • 9th April 2015, 09:13 AM

Foxy The Pirate Fox wrote on 9th April 2015 08:23 AM:
Master Jakey said on 9th April 2015 08:18 AM:
You need proper reasoning for why you should be unbanned, not just sad faces everywhere.
Plus, you need to acknowledge what you done to be banned from a mod/admin.

Well actually i made a sad face because i can and your a bit mean to me now and im a human too. So think if you were me. But you can`t that`s how wars starts and stuff and if it about being mean what`t the point with the banned section? If you can help me comment if you don`t just don`t do it. Now everyone give me dislikes. But in this world i can see people wants a comment fight from everything.And probably if a normal guy will see my comment will be own with me about this.Think for a secound if you were in my situation before to comment something.
you can't just ask to be unbanned without telling the reason you were banned. Theres probably a reason behind you being banned. You have to explain that reason and explain why you think you deserve to be unbanned

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Moderator Application • 9th April 2015, 08:36 AM

Great Application! I enjoy reading it. You would make an excellent moderator, and I wish you the best of luck! :) <3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Mountain killed wrong sherlock • 9th April 2015, 08:28 AM

Adawg wrote on 7th April 2015 07:58 AM:
I wanted to kill it... (
Lol, I like how you said "it"

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in It's Just A Game. • 9th April 2015, 08:26 AM

Exactly. When there's a killer or something bad happening, everyone freaks out. I also think the ranked members (mods % knights) should chill out a bit, too. if they're trying to get people to the office for our safety and we don't want to go, they get all mad and stuff. It's just a virtual game. We can make backup accounts and boom. Problem solved.

Also, when someone dies from getting shot or being found guilty at a court session, everyone kind of over reacts................ ITS JUST VIRTUAL PEOPLE. THE PERSON CAN MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in how to brush teeth • 8th April 2015, 08:33 PM

Wow.

Thank you so much! I really needed this. :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Group PM • 8th April 2015, 08:11 PM

I've thought if this before. It's a good idea +1

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Who hacked me? • 8th April 2015, 05:41 PM

Lord Sherlock120 wrote on 8th April 2015 05:40 PM:
I won't KILL YOU GUYS I WILL IF YOU GUYS PERSITER ME AGAIN AND AGAIN
mhm you probably don't even have firearm

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in NAMES FOR ARMIES • 8th April 2015, 05:28 PM

THE PSYCHOTICS

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Sherlock targeting • 8th April 2015, 05:04 PM

Maybe Cysero wants to join and become a spy or whatever so he can gather information about the RedHawks to tell us?? idk