Back to Profile

Rookie
3 posts
Posted in The Next Gen Of LT • 18th August 2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Ooh. Could I be so do-leader? :)
You don't get co-leader by asking.
You Have to earn it by activness and probably recruiting and attending events and getting ranked up. - Gamer

Rookie
3 posts
Posted in The Next Gen Of LT • 17th August 2014, 04:58 PM

I will join LT

Rookie
3 posts
Posted in My Sorry To You All • 17th August 2014, 03:18 PM

My Sorry To All of You

Hello Everyone If you may Know It is Gamer some of you may have probably forgot me its time I apolagise to you all and to the great emperor Damen of the dsghq. First I am sorry everyone for what I had done I am such an idiot for what i have done, I should of listened to Emperor Damen when he warned me or told me off, Everyone i am sorry for what i have done all the bad things in the past It shall not happen again, All I ask is for your forgivness I have learned my lesson and I feel i have Learned My Lesson, Emperor Damen all the things ive done in the past were wrong the things ive done are all wrong I regret doing the bad stuff, And i regret being away from the dsghq and Oldcp For a long time, I Have learned my lesson I feel i have learned what its like, If you wish I will admit all of my crimes, I Swear Fealty Of The DSGHQ Empire and The Throne I promise never to do this again and i will listen to you, I should of listened to you Emperor Damen, I am such an idiot Most people hate me but some miss me I miss all of my friends I want to be loyal again and Good I feel i have learned My Lesson but Outside everybody thinks I am a monster for all the stuff i have done in the past, I wish to make things right and Come back to oldcp, I admit all my crimes, I will also admit them again if you want me to, I just failed everybody and I should of listened to you and everybody else I should of not done those things in the past most of them were horrible and caused me to go to trial, and then get executed, I am sorry for what i have done everybody and Emperor Damen, I am Really Very Sorry. Thanks for reading guys - Gamer
I Swear Fealty Of The DSGHQ Empire and The Throne.