80 posts
Posted in Can you figure out my riddles • 16th November 2014, 10:37 PM

A baby :3 This one is hard.

80 posts
Posted in Ohio :3 • 16th November 2014, 10:27 PM

Cool! I hope you have an amazing time! Either if you are moving or visiting have a good time!

80 posts
Posted in Can you figure out my riddles • 16th November 2014, 10:25 PM

A cold??? XD This time I did not cheat.

80 posts
Posted in Can you figure out my riddles • 16th November 2014, 10:23 PM

XD Okay. Next one?

80 posts
Posted in Can you figure out my riddles • 16th November 2014, 10:18 PM

A lobster? XD I got it from online

80 posts
Posted in Can you figure out my riddles • 16th November 2014, 10:08 PM

Is it a circle??? :P

80 posts
Posted in Wish Me Luck! • 16th November 2014, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Hey guys! Sorry if I should put this in a mood, but... nevermind anyways. So, my school talent show is in five days. Me and my friend Isabella are singing a song called 'Middle of Starting Over.'
If you do not know that song, I suggest you hear it. It is a really cool song! Anyways, I need luck! 1 reason is because I have been practicing alot and my voice hurts and 2 because my crush is gonna be there! So anyways, sorry for the short post!

~Sabrina~

I think it's a good song to sing Sabrina! I hope your voice gets better each and everyday so you can win your
school's talent show! Have fun and good luck.
~Faithfully
Thanks Faithfully! You are very kind!

80 posts
Posted in My apologies/Inactivity • 16th November 2014, 09:09 PM

Welcome back Cheep. I do not think I know you! I am Sabrina! Newish Oldesh member of the forums! I would be happy to be friends with you!

80 posts
Posted in Upcoming Party Ideas • 16th November 2014, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Um sounds neat but I think already Damen has plans for that already idk
Yes he does have plans for it.

80 posts
Posted in Wish Me Luck! • 16th November 2014, 09:04 PM

Hey guys! Sorry if I should put this in a mood, but... nevermind anyways. So, my school talent show is in five days. Me and my friend Isabella are singing a song called 'Middle of Starting Over.'
If you do not know that song, I suggest you hear it. It is a really cool song! Anyways, I need luck! 1 reason is because I have been practicing alot and my voice hurts and 2 because my crush is gonna be there! So anyways, sorry for the short post!

~Sabrina~

80 posts
Posted in The Christmas Party • 16th November 2014, 08:24 PM

The Christmas Party

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, there lived a girl named Abby. At school, kids pushed her, shoved her, and even kicked her. She lived in Los Angles, California. She went to school at Mariann Middle School. It was the last day of school until Christmas brake is over. Her mother planned a Christmas party. When the last bell rang, everyone ran out shoving and pushing her (like always). She went home and helped her mother set up the party. It started at 11:30. It was 11:15. After she got all the decorations up, she went to her room and got dressed. She got her little Christmas hat. It was time for the party. She went up to her room to make a epic entrance. Only a few people were there when she peeked out of her room. Then she went back in with her twin sister. After a few minutes, the cutest guy in school entered the house. Her mother announced the info about the party. Then, Abby came out and down the stairs, followed by her twin sister, Maddy, They two girls looked at each other. They were wearing the same outfit! So Maddy went to change real quick. She finally came out and walked down the stairs. "Hello everybody! I am Maddy. And this is my sister Abby. We are both here to get the party started. And here is a word from my sister, Abby." said Maddy. She gave the microphone to Abby. "Thanks Maddy. H-hello. I am Abby. I would like to thanks my friends Isabella and Kayla for making this possible. Hope you all have a great time at our party." The girls went down the stairs to their friends. "That was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!" said Kayla. "Yeah! You did great!" said Isabella. "I don't really think so." said Abby. Suddenly, the cutest guy in school came over, with her girlfriend named Mia. "Hey Abby. You did great! See you soon?" said the cutest guy in school (named Julian). "Uh, sure." said Abby. "Cool." said Julian. Abby looked back at her friends. "Oh, my, gosh." said Kayla. Julian had just talked to her for the first time! Then, her two brother, named Jason and Lorenzo, planned a prank on her. They wanted to spill cold water on her and embarrass her. All they had to do was pull a string. They pulled it and her friends moved out of the way. "What is wrong?" said Abby. Suddenly, the water spilled on her. Everyone in the room saw. She looked up and saw her brothers laughing. She stormed up to them. "WHAT DID YOU TWO DO???" yelled Abby. "We did nothing!" said Jason. "Oh really? Because it looks like you tried to prank me by spilling freezing water all over me!" said Abby, crossing her arms. "Oh yeah we did do something." said Jason. She was mad at them all week. The next week, she saw it on the news! "WHAT?!?" said Abby, standing up. "You guys sent it to the news????" she yelled and questioned them at the same time. "Sorry but yes." said Lorenzo. The hole week, people laughed at her. She had enough bullying for one week! She made a website called 'Stop Bullying.' Everyone in the city looked at it. She stayed in her room for a while. When finally she came out, she went to the mall. Everyone said hi to her and smiled at her. She made the whole community better!

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: If you have ever been bullied, you can help stop it by being nice to people who have been bullied too. Be the first to stand up for what is right!

80 posts
Posted in To Terry and Little! • 16th November 2014, 07:35 PM

True! Mods ARE people too! Respect them as much as you respect us! But always remember! HATERS GONNA HATE! And when they do, just remember this, NEVER BACK DOWN! 1+ Oh and for Terry and Little, sorry for the haters mean comments about your amazing hard work. You guys are AMAZING!

80 posts
Posted in Guess the song #2 • 16th November 2014, 03:20 PM

Shake it off -Taylor Swift.

80 posts
Posted in icecream galore!!! • 16th November 2014, 02:58 PM

Off topic: At first I thought you were Rebecca XD

On topic; See you there!

80 posts
Posted in Say What? • 16th November 2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
ON SNAILDOM THE SYMBOLS ON THE TREES ARE GONE..?

Hey guys! I just went up to the tree-house party, but the symbols on the trees from yesterday... they were GONE! Please help! This could be a new mystery...
They were gone for a while.