Bemily101's Posts

Back to Profile

78 posts
Posted in What Are Your Favorite Songs? • 15th August 2015, 08:09 AM

I love like all the new songs but here r some of them.
All songs by Taylor swift
See you again by wiz khalfia
Hey mama by nicki manaj
Drag me down by one direction
Cheerleader by Omi
Cool for the summer by demi lovato
Good for you by Selena Gomez
Lean on by ?

78 posts
Posted in Random Question • 15th August 2015, 08:04 AM

I bite my lip, put on lip gloss and twirl my hair

78 posts
Posted in Making houses? • 30th June 2015, 11:17 PM

How do you make houses? Do you have to be a mod? Thank you for reading

78 posts
Posted in Stanley Cup Championships • 2nd June 2015, 08:37 AM

Who do you want to win the Stanley Cup, Tampa Bay Lightning or Chicago Blackhawks??? I WANT BLACKHAWKS TO WIN!!! GOOOOO BLACKHAWKS!!!!

78 posts
Posted in OLDCP • 26th May 2015, 08:14 AM

AND GO TO THE SERVER BLIZZARD AND GO TO /jr hotel

78 posts
Posted in OLDCP • 26th May 2015, 08:08 AM

RIGHT NOW EVERYONE GO TO OLDCP FOR A PARTY!!!! IK I SAID EARLIER GET RID OF OLDCP AND BRING BACK SNAILDOM BUT OLD CP I ALL I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY RIGHT NOW!!!!

78 posts
Posted in BRING BACK SNAILDOM PLEASE • 26th May 2015, 08:05 AM

Well if oldcp was released and nobody played snaildom anymore then get rid of oldcp and bring back snaildom.

78 posts
Posted in how to be cool • 26th May 2015, 07:59 AM

thanks.... I guess lol lol

78 posts
Posted in Moderator Application • 18th May 2015, 09:16 AM

I am here to apply for a moderator. I would like to become a moderator because I see swearing all the time and I would like to stop it.
Username- Soccer Girl
Rank- Member
Experience- I don't have any but I know what is innaproppriate and what is not.
Thank you for reading and I hope to become a moderator.

78 posts
Posted in 8 things i hate about school • 1st May 2015, 11:17 PM

There is one thing I don't like about school... everything except for friends

78 posts
Posted in Make a Story! • 22nd April 2015, 05:18 PM

He cryed so much he...

78 posts
Posted in Swiftie • 17th April 2015, 08:56 PM

I like pop taylor Swift better

78 posts
Posted in Finally Perfect • 17th April 2015, 08:55 PM

This is my story

Finally Perfect
By: Emily Keller and Alexandra Mital

Mrs. Kennedy and Ms. Jones
4th grade at Franklin School
This is a story about how my life got turned crazy. I still remember that day 10 years ago when I became famous. Even if it is NOT the way I wanted to start my celebrity life. My life is pretty awesome. I live in Hollywood, I own a mansion, fans scream when I am near and people wait on me hand and foot. I was NOT like this before though. Here is my (dreadful, embarrassing and terrible) story about how I became famous.
You see I was very clumsy and I had stage fright. The first time I knew I was accident-prone was in the summer when I was going into second grade. Mrs. Nancy (our teacher from drama class which was also Lexi’s idea) suggested our class go to an acting camp. All the kids thought it was a great idea, but me, not so much. My BFF Lexi was the one who persuaded me to go with her. When we arrived the first day the whole class was there. When it was time for the show. We learned our roles and I had a singing solo. The show felt so long, when it was finally time for my solo, to start it off I tripped on the way to center stage. Then I stopped and froze. No words could come out of my mouth. Then Mrs. Nancy pulled me off the stage and asked me what had happened I told her I couldn’t do it; the stage wasn’t the place for me.
Then six years later, here I am, in eighth grade, and I still haven’t worked up the guts to go on a audition. I got an audition for a singing competition by accident. I didn’t even know there was going to be a new singing competition for people who wanted to become famous.
How I got the audition that one day “by coincidence,” I think my mom knew it was happening and she booked me for an audition because she was tired of me telling her about how famous I was going to be! I went to the mall one day and there was a huge crowd. I asked my mom what was going on. She said,
“What a coincidence! There are auditions for a singing competition, do you want to do it?” Of course I answered with a yes then no remembering second grade! Just when I was about to leave, my best friend Lexi said,
“ Hey Ally, it’s great you are here! I didn’t think you would come to the singing auditions.” I hesitated then said,
“Yes, I totally want to do the singing competition!” It just came out. I couldn’t say no to Lexi. My mom of course was overjoyed and it just so happened that the show had a number left over for me. My number was 13. Yay, 13… not! Then when I looked at the prize it was a shopping spree and a record label deal for first place and for second place it was just the shopping spree! Third place was a new car. The judges were Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande. There were two winners. I was sure that Lexi would win. She has a voice like an angel. As for me, I have the voice of air. Literally. I freeze up on stage and nothing comes out of my mouth. Anyway, there was absolutely no way I would win or even sing on stage. Lexi saw my concerned expression and asked,
“What is wrong”?
“Nothing,” I replied. Lexi knew me all too well though.
“ I know you are worried, so just imagine you are singing in the shower and the audience was in their underwear.” Lexi is the best friend I could ever ask for! Just as I was about to tell her that, number 13 was called.
“ Break a leg,” Lexi called. I smiled at her but inside I was freaking out! I was up on stage and I opened my mouth to sing but nothing came out. I could see it now. It was going to be like 2nd grade all over again! Then I remembered what Lexi told me. I took a deep breath, opened my mouth and… I sang it perfectly! I sang Shake it Off by Taylor Swift. The judges seemed to be enjoying it too (especially Taylor Swift). When I walked off the stage I was floating. I was on cloud nine! Of course when Lexi went on stage she sang like an angel (told you so). Then it was time for the winners. The top 20 winners would make it to the next round of the competition and the second round would be on live TV! Then the winners would be announced. I sat next to Lexi and she squeezed my hand and whispered,
“ You will make it I promise; calm down. “ Easy for her to say, she is a shoo-in. Then the host shouted,
“ Blah blah you did great no matter if you made it blah blah.” I wasn’t paying attention because I was stressing over the fact that I wouldn’t make it and Lexi would! How would I make it at school without a best friend! I snapped to attention when I heard the word “top 20.”
“ Now to announce the top 20 winners who are going to the next round of this competition. Blah blah, blah blah Lexi Kennedy blah blah, blah blah, Ally Jones”! I made it to the second round! Suddenly the room filled with squealing girls. Lexi and I jumped up and down saying,
“ WE MADE IT! WE MADE IT!” Then Lexi said,
“ I told you you would make it.” For once I didn’t mind her saying that. I MADE IT! I’m going on live television! The live television part made it scarier and more exciting at the same time. The competition would be in a week. I was so excited! I was also worried about what I should wear. Of course when I told Lexi that she said,
“ They will already know that we are the best and they will give us the shopping spree part early.” Yeah, that’s going to happen… NOT.
The competition came like that! I felt like I only had a day of preparation.
On the day of the competition I was hyperventilating. Lexi of course wasn’t afraid at all and she told me there was nothing to be afraid of. Easy for her to say. Lexi isn’t the one with stage fright about to be embarrassed on live TV! Then the show started.
The night went by in a blur, the judges introduced themselves, they started announcing names and the judges told them their thoughts. Then they announced my name. I walked into the blinding light and walked up to the microphone. The spotlight is on me. I take a deep breath and let out… nothing! Of course that is the perfect time for a commercial break.
Right when the host announces a commercial break, Lexi rushes out to try to comfort me and says,
“ Remember to just pretend the audience isn’t there.” Then Taylor Swift mouths to me, “ Good luck,” and she gives me thumbs up! TAYLOR SWIFT! Then the commercial break ends and I have to sing.
After they do they whole “after the break…” I have to sing. I open my mouth and sing! After I sang my song the judges told me their thoughts. They all loved it! Now it is up to America to decide.
The next day at the results they of course they had to draw it out as long as they can. First they announce third place. Not me. Then all of the judges preform. Next they announce second place. It’s Lexi! She won the shopping spree! Maybe she will share the shopping spree with me. Finally, they call the people who didn’t get sent home. It is me and some other kid. There was just a sliver of hope that I might have even come close to winning. They then announce… a commercial break! Yay.
After what seemed forever the commercial break was over and they announced who won. They said… Ally Jones! I won! I really won! Confetti flew down. I was crying and everybody was congratulating me. It was the best day of my life.
10 years later, my best friend is still Lexi, ( who I bought a mansion next to mine ) I still get stage fright and I still sometimes embarrass myself. I haven’t changed that much, my life has changed. I would never change my life at all. It was perfect just how it was and I didn’t want it to change.

78 posts
Posted in Swiftie • 17th April 2015, 08:52 PM

Who is a swiftie??????? I love all of Taylor Swifts songs!!!!!!!!! If u like her, what is your favorite song by her.