96 posts
Posted in Watex Warriors • 9th June 2015, 10:57 PM

Have you ever wanted to join and fun loving, and honest team who is also very competitive?! Then join the Watex Warriors of Oldcp! #WW is our official Channel. We thrive for excellence in every way, we are here to win Mod Comps and stomp Oldcp Villains. So, will you be Oldcps next hero? Then join #WW by subscribing or mailing me!

96 posts
Posted in Sonic and Mario World • 9th June 2015, 10:44 PM

Sonic and Mario- Season 1/ Episode 1/37

Sonic: Yo Tails, check out this portal I found!

Tails: Oh yea, that looks REAL safe *rolls eyes*

Knuckles: Cmon dude, where your sense of adventure?!

Tails: I must've left it at home.

Knuckle: Grrr

Sonic: Cut it out guys, lets just check it out.

Silver: Yea, lets go!

The four friends made there way to the large portal, swirling with green and blue colors and a dark vortex that emitted menacing smoke.

Sonic: Doesnt look promising, but lets check it out.

They all made there way into the portal surprised to find that on the other side was a bright green world with unpolluted skies and bright blue water.

Knuckles: Woah! This place is radical!

Silver: Kinda reminds me of back home.

There amazement was short lived when Dr. Eggman had found the world after spying on the crew. He was accompanied by his trusty partners, Cubot and Orbot. As well as his robot bodyguard, The Death Egg Robot.

Knuckles: I'll take care of him!

Tails: Alright, GOOOO Knuckles!

Knuckles lunged at the mighty machine, in one swift punch the robot flattened Knuckles to the ground.

Sonic: Yo Knucks, you alright?

Knuckles: Yea, let me cream this fool!

Knuckles jumped up in the air and performed a powerful punch to the robots stomach. Two holes were gauged in its stomach. But the machine was too strong, it grabbed up knuckles and threw him high into the air.

Knuckles: Ahhhh!

Dr. Eggman: Ahahaha!

Sonic: No!

Within a flash Knuckles was snatched out of the air, he was put back down onto the ground to safety.

Mario: Mama Mia! Are you okay?!

Knuckles: Oh hey Mario! Yea im alright.

Luigi: Cmon a' Mario we need to take down this a' egghead.

Dr. Eggman stomped the ground after having his name being mocked.

Dr. Eggman: Kill Mario my Death Robot!

The robot came at Mario with full speed but not before Luigi came down hard and fast on top of his head, leaving a giant dent in his head with circuits exposed.

Death Egg Robot: Error 176... Error 176

Dr. Eggman: Oh no! My beautiful machine! Curse you! shall be back, stronger and better!

Dr. Eggman deployed his Sky Pod and hopped in. A magnet emerged from the bottom of the Sky Pod and it picked up the mangled robot.

Tails: Oh no you don't!

Tails, being a machines expert, pulled out his Heat Seeking Missile and shot it right at the Sky Pod. The missile managed to cut the steel rope that held the magnet and the Death Egg Robot plummeted into a river.

Mario: Mama Mia!

Luigi: Oh yea!

To be Continued...

96 posts
Posted in Mechanoid #3 • 9th June 2015, 10:21 PM

OMG UGH IM SO SORRY! I TRIED TO HIT LIKE CUZ THIS IS AWESOME AND I HIT DISLIKE >.<

96 posts
Posted in Pokemon Adventure #1 • 9th June 2015, 09:34 PM

I awoke with a start and had just remembered how excited I was, especially for the day to come. I was going to go on my Pokemon Adventure with my friends Allison and Thomas. I jumped out of my bed and headed to the bathroom to change for the day. I wore a black undershirt with a dark green turtle neck jacket over it. I threw on my camo hat and black jeans with dark green boots. Walking downstairs for breakfast I could barely contain my excitement. Making my way to the table my mom was sitting there with a huge grin on her face.

"I am so proud of you! When I was your age my parents sent me on my Pokemon Adventure, I met so many great people and I even got some Gym Badges! Also I have something just for you! She said.

My mom shuffled over to the counter and picked up a small blue box with a golden latch on it. She at back down and opened the box, inside was a bright red and white pokeball.

"This is the Rhyhorn I caught last week when I was out teaching people how to catch pokemon and how to use pokeballs. I wanted you to have it!"

My mouth hung open, my first pokemon, I couldnt even describe how happy I was. It was the greatest feeling in my life.

"Th-- th- thankyou" I managed to say.

My mom smiled and handed me a bag.

"You bet be on your way, your friends are here" she said.

I got up and gave her a huge bear hug, I probably wouldnt see her for awhile.

"Bye mom, I'll miss you."

My mom handed me a locket with a picture on one side of me and one of her.

"Ill always be with you" he said.

I made my way to the door and waved to my mom goodbye. Outside I met my friends, Thomas was extremely tall and skinny with a black sole patch of hair. Allison was short with blond short hair, she loved to have her hair short.

"Check out what my mom gave me" I said with a grin.

I threw the Pokeball at the ground and it popped open, a small flash of blue light emerged from the ball and out came a huge pokemon, it was Rhyhorn!

96 posts
Posted in Moderator Application ~Sheep • 9th June 2015, 08:14 PM

My actual account is suspended, I have said this 3 times. Sorry if that sounds rude <<<

96 posts
Posted in Moderator Application ~Sheep • 9th June 2015, 03:24 PM

Im not new, I am Sheep. As I said my account is suspended. I have been here for 3 years.

96 posts
Posted in Moderator Application ~Sheep • 9th June 2015, 03:11 PM

I can hardly make words to describe how much I care about this community, I love each and every one of you and I want to protect all of you. I want this place to be better, I want to end the bullying. Obviously I cannot do that alone but I can try! Here we go!

Before I start I would like to say that I am Sheep, my account is currently suspended due to a sacrifice.

Sheep-
500 posts
1,800 reputation

Experience-
I have been in this community long enough to watch each and every one of you grow from 0 reputation. I watched the legendary Sadie and Great Luke gain thousands of reputation over the years. Let me start at the beginning in Snailschat. I started SC as Snailswirl, I was at one of the annual moderator competition where me and Applebobbi both got Mediator, that was my first rank I had ever had and I kept it for a very long time. During one awful night I had gotten moderator but was hacked mere moments later, whilst my account was being used the person banned everyone in site before Damen put an end to this. Everyone had thought I had did it so I left SC for awhile before coming back as Scooby Doo. During my time as Scooby Doo I met so many amazing friends that I will never forget. Damen had given me moderator shortly after and I also kept that rank for a long time, I kept it until SC shutdown. About half a month after the fall of SC I found Oldcp and the Forums. Damen already knew me and trusted me with moderator. I fulfilled my duty of moderating for about half a year, up until my demotion. Was I said about the demotion? No. Because I knew I would come back better. That I did do, I came back and got moderator again for about 3 months. I was demoted and I still play Oldcp to this day, I have been waiting for my moment to shine once more, and this is it.

Forums Experience-
I have been on the forums for years, I have made over 500 posts and over 1000 reputation. I look forward to many more years here to serve and defend the honor of the DSGHQ.

I am here to bring a new generation to Oldcp, I am here to bring back the Sheep Saga that should have kept shining! Bring back the wool!

96 posts
Posted in The Night Mafia [evil team] • 29th December 2014, 01:02 PM

Warning- this is roleplay

Today at the Cove a death was reported. The penguin reportedly jumped off of the surf shack and committed suicide but foul play can be seen. A penguin was seen scurrying away from the cove but it is unknown if it was him/her. A picture was taken of him just in case. The person who died was known as Kimble. Here is the picture of the unknown man who will later be found-

There are multiple Agents on the seen including Special Agent Pendergast.

There is also gang activity around the plaza and snow fort.

96 posts
Posted in Forums Mod Application • 28th December 2014, 07:10 PM

Hello, I am Sheep, a moderator from long ago and I am here to apply for Forums Moderator. I will give you some good valid reasons as to why I would be a good next Forums Moderator.

1. I have been entrusted many a time to be a moderator on both Oldcp and Snailschat alike. I was very liked as a moderator and I always listened to peoples wants and needs and provided as good as possible.

2. I am very fun loving, but, I can be very strict when strictness is due. I can put my foot down when bullying is included.

3. I am respectful of each and everyones opinions on different things. I am on about 5 hours a day but closer towards the afternoon and evening.

4. I am very mature when it comes to bad situations and I handle things very well.

5. I show equal rights and fairness to all users both rookies and veterans. I will reply to posts that truly catch my eye and had lots of work put forth.

6. I make many posts that have gotten rep quickly and I reached 100 rep within a week or two and I will change the category when necessary.

6. Those are all of my reasons and of course there is always room for improvement no matter who you are or how much rep you have. I am aware people will say "you are not a master yet so your probably not ready for this" but I guarantee you I am ready for this and I always have been.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the post!

96 posts
Posted in My Death • 28th December 2014, 12:05 AM

really sadddddd D: awwww

96 posts
Posted in My Death • 28th December 2014, 12:05 AM

awww thats sad but atleast you stood up for yourself

96 posts
Posted in Sheep's Return • 27th December 2014, 04:05 PM

Hello all, I am, once again, Sheep as I have already told you but I have noticed I have not been myself lately and its time for me to go back to my fun loving self so I am done with all of this smart stoof and im ready to come back as Sheep, the one that everyone knew and loved as a both a player and a moderator :3 I miss all of my friends who supported me such as brndav, Toblerone, Fizz, Little, and many others. I have made a great handful of mistakes but I want to this around and be the Sheep again. Make way DSGHQ cuz Sheep is back! :D

96 posts
Posted in CP Army News (Roleplay) • 27th December 2014, 12:50 AM

Yup its pretty fun :3

96 posts
Posted in CP Army News (Roleplay) • 27th December 2014, 12:43 AM

Well the Nachos let people join for fiestas and you dont even have to come, there moreover only half of a mod comp team.

96 posts
Posted in CP Army News (Roleplay) • 27th December 2014, 12:39 AM

I am also apart of the #Nachos and there pretty big.