96 posts
Posted in Improvement Ideas • 13th December 2014, 08:07 PM

Many thanks to you Bailey. I praise your great encouragement.

96 posts
Posted in Snaildom Improvement Ideas • 13th December 2014, 08:05 PM

Here are my ideas to better Snaildom

First off, there could be slime balls, much like snow balls, you can launch at other players

Next, a sky island would be a good idea for more quests

You could own bits of land all over snaildom for a monthly fee, depending on the size and you could also open shops and mines also depending on how much arable land you own

Located on a player card a five star rating could be added so other users could express there feelings.

unfortunately, that is all the ideas I have at the moment

96 posts
Posted in Improvement Ideas • 13th December 2014, 07:24 PM

Thank You, all of the positive feedback is quite encouraging.

96 posts
Posted in Improvement Ideas • 13th December 2014, 07:17 PM

Here are some of my Improvement Ideas for the DSGHQ Forums.

First, I believe we should have a notice in our inbox indicating who rated our profile out of five stars.

Next, there should be Emoticons above the discussion box you may click to show your feelings towards a subject.

Thirdly, there could be a feeling box located on your profile box with, once again, emoticons, consisting of the following: :), :(, :D, D:, :I, :3

Almost done, the five star showcase could be changed to 10 stars to appropriately show how a user thinks about another user.

Finally, a word generator could be added so you can find alternatives to words to make them sound better in a sentence.

Thank You for reading my post, If you dislike press that -1 Button and if you like press that+1 Button

Also if there are any grammar mistakes, then please notify me.

96 posts
Posted in Writers Block • 13th December 2014, 06:48 PM

Much appreciated, Sound. The encouragement sure does help.

96 posts
Posted in Writers Block • 13th December 2014, 06:45 PM

Because writers have various ways of writing, a variety of things can cause a writer to experience anxiety, and sometimes this anxiety leads to writer's block. Often a solution can be found by speaking with your instructor (if you are in school), or a writing tutor. There are some common causes of writer's block, however, and when you are blocked, consider these causes and try the strategies that sound most promising:

Symptom
You have attempted to begin a paper without doing any preliminary work such as brainstorming or outlining...

Cures
Use invention strategies suggested by a tutor or teacher
Write down all the primary ideas you'd like to express and then fill in each with the smaller ideas that make up each primary idea. This can easily be converted into an outline

Symptom
Choose a particular aspect of the topic you are interested in (if the writing situation will allow it. if the goal of your writing can be adjusted and is not given to you specifically, or if the teacher or project coordinator will allow it)
Talk to a tutor about how you can personalize a topic to make it more interesting

Hopefully this helps you guys on your current and future posts.