363 posts
Posted in #LISTENTOMORE1D • 10th November 2015, 07:28 PM

#1DFANFOREVER! Don't hate 1D just don't pls

Smile :)
363 posts
Posted in Kitten's Castle. • 9th November 2015, 08:22 PM

Emmie wrote on 9th November 2015 06:22 PM:
~ Wishes ~ -Kitten's Castle, Chapter 1
There was a girl named Kat, she had no family, but many friends. She loved cats very much, and wished she was a Princess. So her plan was, to be Princess. Kat was on forums as usual, when she came across a post. The post said this: "Hi, I'm looking for a princess, would anyone want to try out"?. Kat was very excited, and she became princess. "Today's Coranation day!" said kat. "I'm so excited, I'll get a crown a dress and everything. I'll be a real princess! " said Kat. Queen Emma sat on the throne, and asked Kat to do a Bio about cats. Kat began to tell her bio, "Cats are brillant creatures, we are known to cheer and furfill our owners, we like food & sleep. We are the best creatures here." said Kat. Kat smiled and Emma the queen of cats, gave kat her crown.

Sorry, I'm bored out of this #Lazy.
Continue next time?
MEEEE <3 Thank u for making a story bout meh

363 posts
Posted in Donate to kids with bad grammar • 8th November 2015, 11:02 PM

yeshhh gold timez omg yeshz i lovez goldz gimies gold

363 posts
Posted in Finish The Story • 8th November 2015, 12:59 AM

tree man came and killed the unicorns and everything nice and then.....

363 posts
Posted in What is my life. • 8th November 2015, 12:55 AM

This is just for fun so please don't feel awkward and cringe. Just don't please its disgusting.
I woke up and I go on oldcp like always. Then I see that all accounts got deleted AGAIN.
Me: OMG DAMEN WHY U DO THIS WHY WHY WHY OMG WHY IM GONNA DIE OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
So after me panicking for about 15 minuets and screaming at a screen I went on my phone to play games and I loose my wifi connection. I then started screaming.
Me: OMG WHY PHONE OMG I HATE U OMG NOW I CANT PLAY FLAPPY BIRD AND ALL THE CRAP OMG WHYYYYY I. HATE. YOU. SO. MUCH. PHONE!
I then throw my phone like a 2 year old that didn't get to go to Stanford and learn about potatoes and crack my phone. I then tell my Mom I cracked my phone and she gives me a lecture for about 45 mins about being more responsible.
My Mom: *rambles*
Me: OMG I GET IT.
My Mom: BE QUITE IN TALKING TO YOU!
Me and my mom then start arguing and yeah that was it pretty much. Bye.

363 posts
Posted in I Am Barney • 8th November 2015, 12:44 AM

Cristal wrote on 8th November 2015 12:35 AM:
TELLITUBBIES HAVE THE WEIRDEST EYES I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD A TOY OF ONE OF THEM... I burned it haha no I didn't I lost it... OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED IT DISSAPEARED IT COULD BE IN MY HOUSE scream D;
Omg take a moment to calm down....... OK NOW EVERYONE PANIC!!!!!!

363 posts
Posted in My Everyday Life • 6th November 2015, 08:12 AM

Mists Stags wrote on 6th November 2015 07:16 AM:
Did anyone read this
Yep. I actually read it over 3 times to see if I made a mistake.

363 posts
Posted in My Everyday Life • 5th November 2015, 11:51 PM

So my life is basicaly I wake up at 7:00 AM in the morning and I just grab a shirt and some pants and that's what i'm wearing for the day. Then I brush my hair and put it in a pony tail or something. Then I go downstairs to find 2/3 of my younger siblings playing with one of my things. Emma and Ethan (thats them) are who I like to call little monkey heads because when I turn my back on them they always do something so weird or steal my stuff. So when I catch them I yell at them and say GIMMIE MY STUFF OR I WILL THROW A CHICKEN AT YOU TWO! Then they give me my stuff and I smile. Then my Mom wakes up because of my yelling and says "what do u guys want for breakfast?" Then I scream pancakes and emma and ethan scream waffles and I yell NO WAFFLES and then they yell YES WAFFLES NO PANCAKES and then I start screaming at two 4 year old's. After 10 minuets of that going down my third younger sibling Ryan comes down and screams SHUT UP!!!!!!! And then my mom screams at ryan to not use that type of language and then she ends up making cereal because im fighting with 4 year old's over a food. about an our later my 2 older siblings Luke and Maya wake up but Luke just goes to play soccer outside and Maya just stays up in her room for 2 more hours to do her makeup. She always comes down and put's dance mom's on TV and everyone in the house screams NO DANCE MOMS then the whole family fights over the remote (even my mom) until my dad comes downstairs and screams EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LET ME PICK. And do u wanna know what he puts on? Gorge Lopez. Then Maya has a hissy fit and she's 16 and goes upstairs to text her friends. About 3 hours later we go to the store and everyone fights over food and so we end up having to have about 5 carts of food. When my family gets home my mom makes lunch and we eat it all in like 3 mins and then we fight over the remote again and we end up watching the Dora marathon. After like 5 million hours of that my brother's, sister's and I play war in the basement and we throw things in the basement at each other. Then after an hour of that I go on DSGHQ and my family is downstairs fighting over watching Dancing with the stars or The real house wives. Then at 6:00 PM we all eat dinner and talk about stuff like how Emma and Ethan cant eat their boogers. How Maya cant spend so much time in the mirror. How Luke should be more nice to me. How Ryan should stop screaming shut up. And how I should keep doing my best because I won student of the month at school. Then at 8:00 PM we start getting ready for bed and we go to bed at like 2 o clock in the morning. Thats basically my life hope u enjoyed. Tell me if u want me to do a series on this.
~Kat

363 posts
Posted in Brick-Throwing Megs Has a War with her brother • 4th November 2015, 08:24 AM

OMG U THREW CATS AND HATS AT HIM? I GET HE WAS LATE BUT.... *throws a sumo wrestler at you* HAHAHAHAHA. Oh...

363 posts
Posted in Surpise Post :3 • 4th November 2015, 08:21 AM

...............Um hi um I wanted to um tell you um #Lily4Master um ok yea.
She really deserves it because She is a very good friend and she has made a lot of posts. Comment down below what you think about Lily becoming master and make it happen!Well um goodbye I guess.
~Kat

363 posts
Posted in Anime Drawing Shop • 4th November 2015, 08:11 AM

OMG AMAZING BUT IM SAVING UP FOR PROFILE MUSIC ;-; yea I talk in caps to much but still. I love it :3
~Princess Of Cats Kat

363 posts
Posted in Oldway Closed • 3rd November 2015, 02:00 PM

Oh, yesterday night I went down there because my friend made me. And I never read Tennis's post. Sorry.

363 posts
Posted in Thank you all! • 2nd November 2015, 08:22 AM

My gift to you is to look at my profile pic. Thats what im like.