Mackenna's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
3 posts
Posted in My Holiday Plans • 20th December 2014, 03:20 PM

Good Afternoon :)

I haven't been active in the past few days! I'm incredibly sorry. I had many tests and I had to study. But now, It's time to relax for Winter Vacation.

This is what I'm doing during Winter Vacations :

- On Christmas eve, Many of my family members are coming for an Acadian Dinner
- On Christmas Day, All the members of my family from my mom's side are coming for a Turkey Dinner.
- On Boxing Day (26th of December), My dad's side of the family is coming for a brunch.
- On December 28th, I'm going skiing at a ski hill about 2 hours away
- On December 31th, I'm celebrating New Years with some friends!
- From January 2nd till January 4th, I have a Art Exposure at a local Art Shop and I'm going to sculpt.
- January 5th, It's back to school!

I just wanted to share my Holiday :), What are you planning to do during this vacation?

Mackenna <3 :star:

Rookie
3 posts
Posted in Who is Mackenna? • 16th December 2014, 04:38 PM

Hello !

I just joined the DSGHQ last night and I've had a great experience already! I told DanceBear this morning at school and on the phone yesterday that I'm ready to sacrifice some time here and enjoy your company. Since I've made this a little official, I would love to give a little presentation on who I really am!

:star: Mackenna :star:

I'm a 14 year old little nerd. I'm saying this since I really do have the glasses, the grades and people including my friends call me their little nerd. I have very good grades, I'm in the top marks of my grade and I love to read fictional and medieval themed books. I'm an artist. I love to paint, draw, sculpt and I love to make poetry. Not only am I a book worm, but I love sports. I play Tennis, Soccer and my favorite sport is Track and Field. I'm a runner. I run short and long distances and I compete with it too. I'm also a writer for the school Newspaper! I write the poetry section (Of course).

Well that's pretty much who I am ! Thank you for reading :)

Rookie
3 posts
Posted in Hello! I'm Mackenna • 15th December 2014, 05:17 PM

Hello !

My name is Mackenna! I'm a new user of the DSGHQ and I would love to learn about this place. This is my first day here. I got introduced to Old Club Penguin by my dear friend DanceBear. I go to school with her and I'm 1 year younger than her so currently, I'm 14 years old. I'm also in 9th grade in High School. I understand that there are ranks I believe here? Even If I'm new, I will not be asking for a job or a rank just yet. I would like to show you who I am and I would love to make some friends! Of course, I have DanceBear but it wouldn't kill to have more.

Thanks for reading my first post!