7th October 2013

Old Club Penguin Moderator Competition-Day 3/4 The Semifinals

Made by Bailey in Feedback

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th October 2013, 07:14 PM

What a day it was today! The competition was extremely competitive. In the first task, you had to work in the News business. Writing many reports and publishing several stories. Unfortunately, too many people were writing about recent Moderator Competitions which the Moderators felt were uninteresing and boring. For the Hoodies, they won that task with their incredible story. However, Team LGFM, Lean Green Fighting Machines, were elimanated. In task two, you had to work at the Pet Shop. Many workers cared for the puffles and sold puffles to new owners. Others were cleaning the place to keep it nice and tidy. Others did not do anything at all, just lazing around, chatting about unrelavent topics. In that round, team Freehawks won it. For task three, we had numerous soccer tournaments. Team Frogs was against Team Hoodies and Team Freehawks was against Team Powers. Lots of combat in that, many assists and passes, tons of amazing traps, and outstanding goals! In Frogs VS. Hoodies, Frogs won! Also, in Freehawks VS. Powers, Freehawks won! For the fourth and final task, you had to mine for rare treasures. I found diamond studded ruby slippers, a golden statue of Damen, and found the three Pyramids of Giza and King Tutankhamen with Hashir. For that, Team Powers, Nerds, and Frogs were elimanated, leaving Team Freehawks and Hoodies. Those two teams will face off in the Finals tomorrow. Which ever team loses will have to leave. Which ever team that successfully wins will have to go against each other to earn the spot as Moderator! Unfortunately, I can not attend to the event due to Dance Class. I may see the first 15 mintes of it and part of the end. Tomorrow will contain five difficult tasks. Be there or be square. Play fair or don't go there. Congratulations to the Freehawks and Hoodies, thanks for reading! This is Chucker321. You are welcome to comment! :)

+1 by Hashir, , Key, Kara and 1 other

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th October 2013, 07:17 PM

Great review.
#AncientEgyptions

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th October 2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Great review.

#AncientEgyptions
Thanks! XD LOL

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th October 2013, 07:30 PM

FYI, 31 sentences I believe.

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
8th October 2013, 07:32 AM

Cool review Chucker! I was really scared during the final task but atleast I found a DAMEN ROCK he lost it when he was a young boy and I found it! I'm just glad I did because there was toblerone inside! I didn't eat it but gave the rock to a mod and kept digging (Can you belive people still use pickaxes, what happend to drills and stuff!) and found other things.

This comment was mostly about the final task. ;)

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Rookie
94 posts
Seen 2nd May 2014
8th October 2013, 03:49 PM

Good Luck!

ILoveName
Ur friendly helper
Redcoats Leader
Detective

Rookie
85 posts