2nd February 2014

Administrator Application. ~Sadie

Made by Scott in Applications

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
2nd February 2014, 12:56 PM

Hello fellow Administrators, I would love to apply for rank Administrator now continue reading my full application and I hope you enjoy it and remember if you read this please reply feedback if you could that would be amazing. This application goes for in game or even on the forums depending on which ever one you think fits me better.

Name~ Sadie

Age~ 14

Experience~ I have allot of experience being moderator on OldCp.Biz and these wonderful forums not to mention I am a moderator on the chat. So I am use to hard work and I am use to following the rules being moderator is a busy job but I believe I have passed that and now I think administrator is the job for me maybe even just to test it out would be rather cool I have gotten to be moderator on other games as well. I've been a moderator on OldCp.Biz for awhile now since it started again and a preview'es time in I believe v7 so I had experience from back then that molted me into being a better staff member and leader I truly believe I could be a leader if I set my mind to it and I would not let anyone down.

Interests~ Well I've been interested in becoming administrator since the day I joined but I never had high hopes until I earned rank moderator which was a honor and a huge step for me I understood that I was one step closer to earning administrator and thats now one of my many goals to obtain sure it's hard work, but with the right materials anything can happen once you set your heart and mind towards it. I've always been interested in being a pro at typing and being a blogger I enjoy writing stories,songs,letters,poems, and even tutorials. I enjoyed playing clubpenguin back in the day when you could actually call it clubpenguin I remeber being young and my parents would help me play the game and I remembered being fond of the gaming world and I remembered how interesting it was and I later on thought man I want to be a part of that.

Skills~ My skills well I have many different skills including my lectures and the way I can make people understand things I've always been use to helping people since I helped people in homes like the handicap people which helping them taught me how to be patient learning their skills molted me into a better person in allot of ways I also helped shelters so I have skills with helping others. My most helpful skill is my mind boy does that have allot of things in it my mind is what makes me, me if you understand where I am coming from. I believe my skills could be brought to use later on in life but we shall wait and find out.

Add On's~ Here is a few things I forgot to add on before creating this post in this section I will speak about my thoughts on the forums and OldCp including my thoughts on Damen and of course you users.

~Well when I joined OldCp I was rather shy I remember meeting tacofun but me and here did not really talk then now we are very close and she is a great friend to be around. Later on I saw these penguins on the walls I was so confused I remember saying "Are you famous" of course my brain wondered around before unlike now.The staff back then made me want to obtain the goal of working for OldCp but back then I did not even know users could have the chance to be a staff member. Later on I joined the forums this is where I spent most of my time chatting with friends and learning how to type better the forums helped allot even in school when I have to write long essays. I loved playing both games I use to play for hours I spent most of my time on OldCp and the forums. I later on earned many different ranks working my way up to moderator. I remember meeting CPManiac and PenguinDSC they where great guys and we later on became best friends. I do very much remember meeting Damen at the mod comp I was so happy that I was going to meet this guy who made all of this possible and I was excited that I met him. I was on team brndav that mod comp and it was ran by my younger sister. I will always have the passion to play OldCp and all of Damens games because I enjoy seeing how much time and effort that Damen puts into his games. I know Damen is hard working that's why I also work towards goals because I must say Damen is a great role model including you users I molted my way up by you guys and you never let me down that is why I will work my way up to obtaining a very special rank which is Administrator and I shan't give up because I am not the one for giving up. I shall always remember the fond memories and I will always have a passion to play Damens games always and I will never give up on that at all these forums and OldCp made me well me and who would let go of that not me.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed my edit on this application.

~Love, Sadie :D

+1 by Preston, Bailey, Moshi, avax and 32 others, -1 by Box Head Drake
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
2nd February 2014, 12:57 PM

Wonderful application, Sadie! I may apply for forum admin sometime..

+1 by Scott, Sophie, Aman0708 , Gamer and 1 other

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
2nd February 2014, 01:03 PM

Amazing application, do you want forum or oldcp admin more? Also is that you in your pic?

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
2nd February 2014, 01:03 PM

Sadie for admin!!!! +1 you would be an awesome admin! :)

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd February 2014, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Amazing application, do you want forum or oldcp admin more? Also is that you in your pic?
That's not her. Sorry for being off topic.
On Topic: Great Job. Good luck!
~Jonathanitti

+1 by Scott, Varai, Aman0708 and Ellie

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
2nd February 2014, 01:07 PM

Thanks for replying your thoughts and boy the rep on this post is racking up thanks guys :) also my image isn't me at all but it is Demi Lovato to answer your question Tennis.

Hi, I'm Scott.

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
2nd February 2014, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Thanks for replying your thoughts and boy the rep on this post is racking up thanks guys :) also my image isn't be at all but it is Demi Lovato to answer your question Tennis.

Oh cewl XD

+1 by Varai, Aman0708 and Ellie

:3
1,004 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
2nd February 2014, 01:09 PM

Amazing Sadie! You would be amazing as an administrator :)! Sadie4Admin!

+1 by Scott, Varai, Aman0708 and Ellie
Sadie was here, 12/27/2018. I love you, have a lovely day. <3
Sadie was here, 1/4/2020. Happy New Year, my love. I'm so thankful I can spend another year with you. <3
Scott was here 3/21/2020. We did it! <3
Scott was here 1/5/2021. We made it through 2020! I’m so thank you spend another year with you. <3

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
2nd February 2014, 01:10 PM

Sadie this is truly amazing, I know that you'd a make a great Administrator!
My way of explaining this application
Amazing,
Magnificent,
Reasonable,
Great,
Long,
And awesome.

Your definitely going to get administrator, look at my title :P
Good luck
-Frozo

+1 by Scott, Aman0708 and Ellie
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Rookie
15 posts
Seen 30th November 2014
2nd February 2014, 01:17 PM

Sadie you rock you are my friend on Oldcp.biz. I see al the time you would make a great Admin.
C Ya
_Phobe

+1 by Scott, Aman0708 and Ellie
My Friends On OldCp
Hearts455
Amanda1
LillyHearts
CallieHearts
mikeyrules123
Felix

and everyone else on old cp

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
2nd February 2014, 02:32 PM

Sadie Has Conquered The Mods She Needs To CONQUER The Admins Sadie4Admin Soon Sadie4Owner XD ~Star~

+1 by Scott, frozo and Ellie

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
2nd February 2014, 02:40 PM

LOL, thanks guys for the support and Sadie4Owner nu I don't think so LOL anyway thanks :) this makes me feel really good!

+1 by frozo, Ellie and iKaitlyn
Hi, I'm Scott.

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
3rd February 2014, 05:00 PM

Sadie, this was an outstanding application. I believe you have been a great Moderator and deserve a chance at being anAdministrator on OldCP. Good luck and Sadie4admin!

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
3rd February 2014, 05:05 PM

Thank you all for your grand blessings they are well appreciated :D

+1 by Key, Aman0708 , frozo, Ellie and 1 other
Hi, I'm Scott.

739 posts
Seen 28th July 2014
3rd February 2014, 10:43 PM

Damens real name is Sadie XD JK Sadie4Admin!

Login or join the forums to reply.