2nd February 2014
1 view

Moderator Application - sK1PPY1

Made by Ender Skippy in Applications

469 posts
Seen 15th January 2020
2nd February 2014, 01:13 PM

Hey Party Penguins

sK1PPY1 here with an application for mod.

My Name is Sk1ppy1 and I’m applying for OldCP moderator. I’ve been on OldCP since OldCPv5. I think I definitely have what it takes to become a mod because I could help or stop the following

How I Can Help

I will help new players and answer game questions (like I do now) .

I will kick anybody who is bullying and if they are kicked 3 times I will ban and if they are banned three times is when I will IPban them.

I will remind penguins if they get jealous that they too can also become a mod if they work hard enough.

I will encourage you all to report bad penguins and bullies, (Bullying: Cussing at you, Hurting you, threating you) so we can make this game safe.

I will be really active so that there is a mod on at almost all times (I’m really active now too).

Why do I have a chance?

In My opinion, everyone has a chance to earn moderator. But I think I will make a great mod because I’m always friendly and always love to help others. I have experience at it because I’ve been made moderator before on many WordPress sites and also a trusted admin on the cpps iStorm.so and I have never been demoted. I am really active and live in EST which is currently needed.

~Sk1ppy1

Extra

If I don't get to be a mod then I would like to suggest OoBubblesoO.

I helped her when she was new and she has definitely become worthy of being a mod!

Top 10 reasons/breakdown:

1. I am online almost all of the time

2. I love to help people

3. I will NEVER EVER abuse powers

4. I live in an EST time zone which is currently needed.

5. I NEVER EVER use inappropriate language.

6. I've played oldcp since OldCP v5

7. I NEVER break the rules, I always obey them!

8. I am a trusted admin on iStorm.so and on alot of forums plus word press sites

9. I will only kick or ban when someone deserves it

10. I will work very hard to keep OldCP safe.

So if you think I should be mod please like!

P. S. This is the same application as the one http://forums.damenspike.com/view/9852-/ but, since I can't change categories I had to make another post so that it would be in the correct category.

+1 by Sophie, Varai, Scott, OoBubblesoO and 1 other, -1 by Harrypot9

Please sign support me and sign this! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/carefordogs

An epic pic made by Lita:

Rookie
26 posts
Seen 29th August 2015
2nd February 2014, 01:20 PM

Nice Job Good Luck!

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
2nd February 2014, 01:50 PM

Great application! You would make a great moderator, and good luck. :) +1

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

Login or join the forums to reply.