12th February 2014
1 view

Moderator Application ~ Furry :D

Made by LivinFurry in Applications

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
12th February 2014, 05:56 PM

Hello, there I'm Furry and I'm a little scared but I figured it's time for me to make a moderator application!

OldCP Name: XxFurryJxX
Activity: 3 days week maybe four depends when I get home.
Inactivity: Reason that I will be inactive is because my grandpa want me to play the xbox.
Experiences: None the close is being Terry's assistant!! :D
Skills: Spying on bad penguins and always on the look for bad activity!
Dislikes: Bullying mostly cyber bullying if I see someone I always report!!

I have join last year in September. Things I do on OldCP is have fun and watch out for bad penguins that should be punished. I really have been liking OldCP so, far since key123 (my friend in real life) told me about it.I have been working ever since. I'm more wiser than ever on OldCP! I think it's rubbing off on me to be a magnificent person of the past months I've been.
I always, respect moderator decisions and what they do I'm mostly not against it because, they must now what they're doing since they became a wonderful moderator!! I've been friends with different moderator past and present. I always try to stand out with my looks on OldCP. I really like chatting with moderator and being Terry's assistant it's been a very great experiences here! I'm very responsible with jobs if I become moderator. Next, is my rule if I become Moderator.
If someone was cussing I will kick. They do it again another kick. Again Ban more after that IPBanned 'em. Then for being Inappropriate will kick again kick again ban and IP. But, if it's VERY inappropriate I will Kick then Ban the IP. Bullying I will ban once again I'll ban the IPBan I do not tolerate bullying. I have never broken the rules but, however been glitched many times. Also, for saying play but, I was a newbie so Someone told me I couldn't say that so after I've been Never breaking the rules. I've been looking up for some moderators to see what I should do and not do.
I've been following Terry91's, Sadie's, Key's Damen's, and Chelsey's + more!! So, I'm really looking forward to being a moderator! If not I'm okay I'll be fine I'll just work my way high and high till I think I've been so good. I'm also looking forward for being a forums but hey one step at a time will be good enough for me!! :D So, thank you for reading hope you liked and I'll be moderator one day!! Peace out fellow penguin!! :) ;) :D

~Furry On!

+1 by misty9983, TerryDJ, Harrypot9, frozo and 2 others, -1 by ian

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th February 2014, 06:20 PM

Wow.. Amazing Application! I hope Damen will make you a mod! :D

+1 by LivinFurry

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
12th February 2014, 06:30 PM

Thanks I've been learning from the best!!

+1 by Varai

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
12th February 2014, 06:48 PM

Outstanding! Just one question...
Why does your Grandpa want you playing the xbox?...

+1 by LivinFurry
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
12th February 2014, 07:01 PM

Well, he says I should appreciate the things I have . So, I have to or I can't get online for a week :P

+1 by frozo

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
12th February 2014, 07:17 PM

Great application Furry! And I am not saying this because I am your friend in real life, I am saying it because this is a great application. Good luck!

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
12th February 2014, 07:23 PM

Thanks key means alot that all of you like it I worked really hard!! ;)

Login or join the forums to reply.