13th February 2014

OldCp Moderator Application

Made by Frogs in Applications

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
13th February 2014, 12:04 PM

Hello everyone. This is mostly to Damen or Cyberwolf, but dedicated to you all.

Vital Info:

Name: Frogs

Experience: 8/10

Hello, my name is Frogs, I would like to become an OldCp Moderator because,

A. I feel like I should be helping people out in a way where they want to acheive Moderator like me so they can feel good.

B. I like to help people and I feel like I am responsible for the job, of course I make mistakes because no one is perfect, but I still feel like I can handle the job.

C. It would be a nice experience for me, I have never moderated on any other games or CPPS's, but I do know how to help people out.

Usually, I know the typical questions, and the answers.

Q. How do I get all Items?
A. Say /addall

Q. What is that thing in the top right corner of my profile?
A. Those are credits

Q. How do I get more credits?
A. Do good deeds, follow directions, help others, and make sure to not be mean, have patience.

Q. How do I walk on the buildings?
A. You must achieve Moderator

Q. How do I get Moderator?
A Get it by helping others, make an application in case, I recommend you get a forum account, do good deeds, follow directions, be kind towards others.

Q. How do I get to the office?
A. Say /office, not /jr office

Those are usually the typical questions. If I don't know one, then I'll tell them that, I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that question.

What I'd Do:

1. I'd always help people when they need it, either discipline or help.

2. I'd always correct them if they're doing something wrong.

3. I'd make sure that they correct themselves because I want them to have a fun time instead of not being able to play.

4. I'd make sure that others are not damaging others.

Thank you for reading! I hope everyone has a very good day!!

+1 by Archie and Scott

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
13th February 2014, 12:09 PM

Just what do you mean by experience 8/10? btw good application
Quote:
What I'd Do:

1. I'd always help people when they need it, either discipline or help.
I love this part really, I mostly try to help users when they need it, im saying I just don't like when ppl say something like "Need help? Ask me!" nvm that. love it frogs

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
13th February 2014, 12:15 PM

Ah yes this has true potential and I liked it I myself hate saying "Need Help? Ask Me!" when honestly in order to have mod material you should know a user needs help and you should go up to him/or/her and say hey their how may I assist you sir/ma'am? I like this application nice work :) I love this one it shows allot of progress!

~Love, Sadie

+1 by Preston and Key
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th February 2014, 12:16 PM

Good application Frogs.
Quote:
Ah yes this has true potential and I liked it I myself hate saying "Need Help? Ask Me!" when honestly in order to have mod material you should know a user needs help and you should go up to him/or/her and say hey their how may I assist you sir/ma'am? I like this application nice work :) I love this one it shows allot of progress!

~Love, Sadie
Is this the first application you've posted on, Sadie? Lol.

+1 by Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
13th February 2014, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Good application Frogs.

Quote:

~Love, Sadie

Is this the first application you've posted on, Sadie? Lol.

I post freely on applications depending on if I feel like making a post :P Imma post on yours now I will try getting to every application and post a comment now lol :3

+1 by Bailey
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
13th February 2014, 12:26 PM

This is a really good application Frogs! Out of all of the applications I have read yours is not in detailed like some others, you give yourself questions to answer! Marvelous, you are mod material my friend.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Login or join the forums to reply.