16th February 2014

Fourm Moderator App/Oldcp

Made by Starwolf in Applications

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
16th February 2014, 07:50 PM

Hey Guys Star Here I Am Making A Fourm Moderator Applciation/ Oldcp Moderator App!

Fourm Moderator Application!

Intro:Hello Damen Today I Am Going To Show You My Fourm Moderator Applciation!

Why I Think I Should Be A Fourm Moderator: Well I Have Expirence On The Fourm. I Joined October 10th So I Have Been On The Fourm For 4 Months And 6 Days! I Was A Master For Around 2 Weeks Before Damen Demoted Some Masters Because There Were To Many Masters.

What I Would Do: Well I Would Lock Discussions That Involve Drama, Disrespect, Bad Language, And Offinsive Things To One Another. I Will Ban People Who Curse And Use Bad Language.

Expirence: I Have A Good 4 Months Expirence On This Very Fourm! I Was A Master Four 2 Weeks I have Expirence At Being Close To A Moderator! What Rank Was That? Master! I Made Many Helpful Posts As A Rookie I Was A Rookie For Atleast October To December 29th And A Member From December To Janurary!

Ending: Well Damen That Is My Fourm Moderator Application! So I Hope You Read This And Consider Giving Me A Fourm Moderator! Its Okay If I Go Master Then Moderator!

Oldcp Moderator Applciation!

Intro: Hello Damen As You Know On Oldcp I Am Starwolf! So I Hope You Enjoy Reading My Oldcp Moderator Application And Consider Making Me A Moderator On Oldcp!

Why I Think I Should Be A Oldcp Moderator: I Think I Should Be A Moderator On Oldcp Because I Joined Oldcp In v6 Whitch Was July 2013 Until Oldcp Shut Down Whitch Was Early November Or Late October. And I Joined Oldcp The Day It Returned With A Id Of 125. And I Now Play The Amazing Oldcp!

What I Would Do: I Would Be Helpful Bye Being A Morning Moderator On The Weekends Because Of School. And A Afternoon Moderator Evening Moderator And A late Night Moderator! I Am On Around 2 Hours A Day I Am On Everyday In A Week So I Am Very Active! I Will Host Credit Compitions Once A Week To Make The Users Very Happy! I Will Ban Anyone Who Cusses. I Will Give A Imposter A Warning Kick Atleast 2 Times I Will Do A Warning /whisper Then I Will Tell The Imposter To Stop Faking Then If I Get Mail Saying The Imposter Has Been Online And Trying To Fool Other Moderators I Will Ip Ban Them So They Cannot Lie To Any Other Moderators/Admins

Ending: So Damen I Hope You Consider Making Me A Oldcp Moderator! Bye Bye! ~Star~

+1 by tennis, Grace, Jacobg627, Key and 7 others

Straight Outta Compton Sw
577 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
17th February 2014, 07:22 AM

good job.
I hope Damen likes it!
+1

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
17th February 2014, 07:41 AM

Very good application! The only flaw is that you said you joined during v7 in July, it was v6 was that was in July!

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
17th February 2014, 09:51 AM

Magnificent work star!! I see this is a very long post which means you are really be proud to be filling in this position!! So, always be positive star and I think you make a Fantastic moderator!! Wait, let me correct that I do not think you will. I KNOW you will so, keep up the wonderful work star!!

+1 by Starwolf and Grace

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
17th February 2014, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Magnificent work star!! I see this is a very long post which means you are really be proud to be filling in this position!! So, always be positive star and I think you make a Fantastic moderator!! Wait, let me correct that I do not think you will. I KNOW you will so, keep up the wonderful work star!!
Quote:
Very good application! The only flaw is that you said you joined during v7 in July, it was v6 was that was in July!
Thanks Guys I Will Mail Damen The Link Now So I Hope He Likes It As Much As You Guys To! I Edited The V7 To v6 Key And Thanks Very Much Furry I Think You Would Make A Very Good Moderator To! So Wish Me Luck! ~Star~

+1 by Varai

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
26th February 2014, 05:33 PM

If Any Profile Viewers Want To See This It's In My Profile The Link Is There I Hope You Viewers Enjoy It! ~Star~

+1 by Varai

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
27th February 2014, 12:50 AM

Starwolf excellent work darling. But you spelled some words wrong but thats ok c: ily still

+1 by Starwolf
insert signature here

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
5th March 2014, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Starwolf excellent work darling. But you spelled some words wrong but thats ok c: ily still
Thank You Jaycee. I Am Glad To Know You As A Friend Also You Have 307 Reputation. Just Wondering If You Would Make A 300 Rep Post ~Star~

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
16th March 2014, 06:28 PM

10 Likes Now! Lets See If We Can Hit 15 Or 20! Lets Hope Everyone! ~Star~

sof#0717
Master
703 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th March 2014, 09:25 AM

I love it! Good luck Star!

When you need me I will be there, count on it.

Login or join the forums to reply.