19th February 2014

OldCp Moderator Application, Sadie

Made by Scott in Applications

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
19th February 2014, 02:58 PM

Hello fellow users and Administrators, I'd like to take the time to create an OldCp moderator application. Even though this is a risky move to make i'd like to do it for the sake of protecting OldCp and the users that waddle around talking to friends. I would love if you could take a few minutes to read over this application and leave your feedback that would help me in many ways such as advancing this application and what not. I hope you enjoy reading this application remember to leave your thoughts in the comments below and tell me what you think of my newest application.

OldCp Name: Sadie

Rank I am Working For: Moderator

Reasons For Making The Application:
~The main reason is because I believe I have what it takes to be a Moderator once again. I work very hard on earning my ranks and I stay strong while doing it. Another main cause of wanting to earn Moderator again is because of the users I believe they are my top support because they truly understand most of my problems here is a few users that made me want to work up to moderator. Tacofun,Anna,Tobuscus,Archie,Sunwolf,Damen,Kara,Marble,Jaycee,RainDrop, and so many more supported me and made me want to obtain Moderator and I don't want to let them down. A few more reasons are because I am strong,smart,loyal,caring,supportive,trust worthy, and most of all I am very very positive because having a positive mind helps you because when bad things happen you push forward and continue with life you work for ranks and awards and that is what makes me so positive. Now lets continue with the basic information.

Experience: I was a past Moderator on OldCp and I worked hard on earning that rank. I am use to the basics of being a Moderator such as the commands I understand the basics of the banning system. I am also very smart on the Moderator Panel I understand how it is used and how it is helpful to Moderators. I also am a Moderator on other cpps's but I will not add those links or names because advertising isn't the right thing to do. I have had many useful action to tend to on OldCp when I was Moderator I am rather used to the stress of being Moderator their forth I can tend to users better and take action faster and fluent. I am very useful when it comes to getting the job done and getting it done fast so being Moderator would be perfect for me honestly.

Reasons I Should Be Moderator: Their is many different reasons I should be Moderator.. I am smart on acting fast to an accident I am rather smart when it comes to Moderating. I stay on late hours so I can Moderate a long shift. I know the basics of Warning a user when they do something bad then three kicks, which after leads to a ban, and other actions among banning. I am useful on getting everything done correctly as well as getting all jobs done. I am also well known for being fast on typing and things I help many users even when I am not Moderator because it is the right thing to do so I believe I have what it takes.

I just believe Moderator is the right rank for me and I would love starting fresh on a new account. I understand everything about OldCp including the rules of OldCp. Honestly the users are my main reason for creating this application today because I saw how much they needed me and how much they saw me as a friend and that is what made me stop everything just for them to be happy. This application does not go for me honestly because I knew I could always go without this rank. Yet the users of OldCp are so much like family and I love them so much and I wont let OldCp down or them... Because you just don't let family down and I want to keep OldCp safe and stable with one little action you can change the whole area the world anything you want just believe and you shall succeed I believe I can be an OldCp Moderator and I know I won't let anyone down good luck to you if you're creating an application I hope you enjoyed reading mine.. Have a beautiful day guys and don't forget to stay positive no matter what.

Love, Sadie :)

+1 by Grace, Bailey, Archie , iKaitlyn and 13 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
19th February 2014, 02:59 PM

Best of luck sadie! +100000000000000000 :)

+1 by Scott
insert signature here

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
19th February 2014, 03:04 PM

Good app! On tiny chat, you told me your 13 and that your 14 in July... Anyway, good luck!

+1 by Scott and Sophie

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
19th February 2014, 03:06 PM

Thank you guys, and sorry my birthday has gotten mixed up with my actual birthday sorry about that guys.

Hi, I'm Scott.

446 posts
Seen 12th September 2014
19th February 2014, 03:07 PM

Nice application and I wish you the best luck, hope you make it to moderator!

+1 by Scott
~Click Here To Read My Moderator Application~ I Am Trying To Get To 30 Likes!~ :)

Sadie,
this is nothing less than beautiful, awesome work I love it. :)))) ~I LOVE that.... :) ~Made by me! And my Sister.Tiki, it is AWESOME!!!!

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th February 2014, 03:09 PM

What an astonishing application, Sadie! A true piece of work. Sadie4mod!

+1 by Scott and Sophie

Rookie
26 posts
Seen 29th August 2015
19th February 2014, 03:37 PM

Nice apply You Sure Be To admin :3

+1 by Scott

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
19th February 2014, 04:06 PM

Great application Sadie! I truly think you deserve Moderator back.

+1 by Scott

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
19th February 2014, 04:39 PM

You just recently got demoted, though. (And banned!)
That's like applying for the job you just got fired from. As a matter of fact, that's exactly what this is!
Seems pretty ludicrous to me, but who knows?
Nonetheless, this was a wicked awesome application. Nice job.

+1 by Archie , Scott and Ellie

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
19th February 2014, 05:10 PM

Quote:
You just recently got demoted, though. (And banned!)

That's like applying for the job you just got fired from. As a matter of fact, that's exactly what this is!

Seems pretty ludicrous to me, but who knows?

Nonetheless, this was a wicked awesome application. Nice job.
Well, honestly I believe my demotion was quite unfair when I did in fact correct myself right after but heck its life and it is just a game you have to take risks at times.. Also, I am gad you liked it I wanted to take the risk because I am strong enough.

+1 by Grace, Mohamed and Ellie
Hi, I'm Scott.

Login or join the forums to reply.