1 view

Moderator Application

Made by Drumm in Applications

Rookie
19 posts
Seen 14th June 2014
21st February 2014, 12:13 AM

OLDCP user: Drumm

Hello, my name is Drumm, and this is my application for moderator.

I want to become a mod to be able to help out more in the community. I may be able to help OldCP by helping new players, making some jokes to make people day, but I want to do more than that. If I were to become a mod, I wouldn't abuse my powers, or break the rules. I would put them to a good use. If I recall, I made a new account on OldCP quite recently. Yet I did join at least before the address became play.clubpenguin.pro. So I am not an inexperienced player on the game. A quality that would help me accomplish my goal if I became a mod, would be that I help someone exactly when asked. I may hesitate sometimes, yet I will do it at most. Another quality I have is that I have been a moderator in many Minecraft servers, and I am sure that this experience will help me be a good mod on the OldCP game. Thank you for taking your time to read this application, and I am not the good of a essay writer, so I apologize for my mistakes. Once again, thank you for reading my application.

+1 by Key, Archie and CPBiter
lOsT tHe GaMe

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st February 2014, 02:00 PM

I will give you a tip. Try to get known first. You only have 4 posts.

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
21st February 2014, 02:35 PM

Quote:
I will give you a tip. Try to get known first. You only have 4 posts.

Let him be, who cares if he only has 4 posts, this application is for OldCP, not forums.
On topic: this is a very good application! Nice work!

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Login or join the forums to reply.