9th March 2014

Ellie&Kara4ModAgain

Made by Rocket in Applications

Master
803 posts
Seen 17th January 2023
9th March 2014, 05:16 AM

Hello,

Recently, I have been told by a whole lot of members about the OldCP Demotion.
And I've also been told It will stay that way for a while.

Well,

Let's go through a phew reasons why there should be more mods, especially "Ellie&Kara".

1) Activeness.
2) Respectful.
3) Deals with situations quickly.
4) Activeness (Repeated seeing as this is the main thing and deals with all the above).

1) ACTIVENESS

Ellie and Kara are very active members on OldCP, depending on if they are allowed on there computer. Need to do homework, or spending time out with friends/family. Yesterday, I was on skype, the two used-to-be Moderators Kara&Ellie were online. I went to log into OldCP With my standard account 'Island' to see my password was changed. (At this time i didn't know about the demotion) I asked Ellie to change my password but she wasn't Moderator at the time. I made a NEW Account called "ChangePW" to see if any Moderators were online but the only thing i saw by saying /mods was -> http://prntscr.com/2z8ijr and still up to now is -> http://prntscr.com/2z8ijr which i find ridiculous because the Moderator "MuscleBob1" has basically not been online from when the server was very busy until know, (unless he had came on for 10 minutes and went). I cannot complain about Raindrop however seeing as she's Damen's sister and If Damen wasn't online, she may have been doing something with him. Drawing/Eating who knows? Unfortunately when I asked Kara to change my password my messages wasn't sending because of my darn signal on my phone (IM+)

RESPECTFUL

Each time Kara&Ellie are online they respect everyone how they'd like to be treated, I may not have been there to see it each time. However, it is because I do not go on OldCP as much as I used to. I'm sure as YOUR reading this your thinking to yourself about when they've done it to you, right?

DEALS WITH SITUATIONS QUICKLY

On the other hand, this is what I have seen a lot by them. Remember when you goto the front of clubpenguin.pro it says "Can i swear", whoever wrote the answer too it said No, it's the same rules as clubpenguin. Now, when penguins log on they want to ruin OldCP and find ways to swear without getting banned. As soon as that happens, i've seen Ellie&Kara both try and kick/ban the user as fast as they can depending on the word said.

So please Administrators, Damen&Cyberwolf. Promote them back?

Thanks,
Island.

P.S: Sorry for any spelling mistakes, punctuation mistakes.. etc... Yeah you get where i'm going.
byeee!

+1 by Ellie, Key and Kara

Rookie
142 posts
Seen 11th June 2015
9th March 2014, 05:20 AM

I agree. Since there are only a few mods, there has been a lot of inappropriate activity when no mods were online. But like you said Ellie&Kara are great and active mods that would be a good choice to make them both moderators again.

+1 by Sophie and Ellie

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
9th March 2014, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Hello,

Recently, I have been told by a whole lot of members about the OldCP Demotion.

And I've also been told It will stay that way for a while.

Well,

Let's go through a phew reasons why there should be more mods, especially "Ellie&Kara".

1) Activeness.

2) Respectful.

3) Deals with situations quickly.

4) Activeness (Repeated seeing as this is the main thing and deals with all the above).

1) ACTIVENESS

Ellie and Kara are very active members on OldCP, depending on if they are allowed on there computer. Need to do homework, or spending time out with friends/family. Yesterday, I was on skype, the two used-to-be Moderators Kara&Ellie were online. I went to log into OldCP With my standard account 'Island' to see my password was changed. (At this time i didn't know about the demotion) I asked Ellie to change my password but she wasn't Moderator at the time. I made a NEW Account called "ChangePW" to see if any Moderators were online but the only thing i saw by saying /mods was -> http://prntscr.com/2z8ijr and still up to now is -> http://prntscr.com/2z8ijr which i find ridiculous because the Moderator "MuscleBob1" has basically not been online from when the server was very busy until know, (unless he had came on for 10 minutes and went). I cannot complain about Raindrop however seeing as she's Damen's sister and If Damen wasn't online, she may have been doing something with him. Drawing/Eating who knows? Unfortunately when I asked Kara to change my password my messages wasn't sending because of my darn signal on my phone (IM+)

RESPECTFUL

Each time Kara&Ellie are online they respect everyone how they'd like to be treated, I may not have been there to see it each time. However, it is because I do not go on OldCP as much as I used to. I'm sure as YOUR reading this your thinking to yourself about when they've done it to you, right?

DEALS WITH SITUATIONS QUICKLY

On the other hand, this is what I have seen a lot by them. Remember when you goto the front of clubpenguin.pro it says "Can i swear", whoever wrote the answer too it said No, it's the same rules as clubpenguin. Now, when penguins log on they want to ruin OldCP and find ways to swear without getting banned. As soon as that happens, i've seen Ellie&Kara both try and kick/ban the user as fast as they can depending on the word said.

So please Administrators, Damen&Cyberwolf. Promote them back?

Thanks,

Island.

P.S: Sorry for any spelling mistakes, punctuation mistakes.. etc... Yeah you get where i'm going.

byeee!

Yes Island, They really deserve Moderator back. When I moderated with them they actually did all of those things! They were active, they were very respectful, and they do deal with situations quickly!

Great job Island on this post. +1 :)

+1 by Ellie

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th March 2014, 09:21 AM

Thank you very much for this post, but other moderators were a lot more active than me. Ellie was on as much as she could be on. I believe Ellie, Key , and Sadie should be added back as moderator. But then again the moderator rule of 4 gives people a chance.

+1 by Rocket

Kara
Administrator

Login or join the forums to reply.