9th March 2014
1 view

Moderator Application ~Luke

Made by Luke in Applications

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
9th March 2014, 05:49 AM

Okay, I have been Moderator on OldCP 3 times. I am here to show my skills to the admins and hopefully try to re-earn staff.

OldCP Moderator Application

I'm kind to other users, I respect people and treat people good and make them feel better when they are sad. If they need questions answered I will answer them and try to answer them in the best way that I can. I will only ban if there is proof like, screen shots etc. I will kick a person who is being bad and if he does it 3/3 they would be banned. I would only ban if a person is cussing and being disrespectful to other people. I always help save the island when I can, and always try my best to come to Moderator Competitions. I also love doing credit competitions and fun stuff like that so people can earn credits. I love OldCP and have been playing for 2 Years From v1 to v8 and so on. I also have good grammar so people understand me. I never abuse my powers cause I know its a bad thing to do and I would be banned/ipbanned or even demoted. Thanks for reading my OldCP in-game application and I hope I can be Moderator and protect the island for the 4th time.

DamenSpike Games HQ Forums Application

I'm always active on the forums. I love coming and spending time and writings nice and helpful posts to other people. I have been on the forums nearly 1 year now and have been loving helping out on here. Now I thought I may as well Apply for staff on here. I would ban people if they kept spamming likes views, and posts. I would only move a post into a right topic if it was in the wrong topic, I have very good grammar so I love doing long posts, I am also very active on the forums I am here everyday checking the forums and making moods for people to read. I have been forums Rookie, Member, News Reporter, and Master so I am hoping to become a successful forums Moderator. I only change someone's rank if Damen, Chelsey, or Cyberwolf ask me to. I hope you enjoyed reading this long application and I hope to become OldCP in-game Moderator and forums Moderator. Thanks for reading! ~Luke

+1 by Sophie, Key, iSnail, Damen and 2 others

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
9th March 2014, 08:07 AM

We can't apply for in-game Moderator anymore. But splendid Forums application! +1!

+1 by

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
9th March 2014, 10:45 AM

Thanks Key, i'm glad you like it :) ~Luke

+1 by Ras

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th March 2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
We can't apply for in-game Moderator anymore. But splendid Forums application! +1!

They can't apply it for a mod on oldcp-game again? :(
Quote:

I also liked your application, Its very good. :)

+1 by

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
9th March 2014, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:

They can't apply it for a mod on oldcp-game again? :(

Quote:

I also liked your application, Its very good. :)
Thank you all guys! ~Luke

+1 by Ras

Login or join the forums to reply.