20th October 2013

History of Pickle1020

Made by Mohamed in The Lounge

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
20th October 2013, 01:51 AM

Hello! I am Pickle1020, master and trusted user.
HISTORY
I've been on OldCP since CPPS.pro got hacked by someone I don't know.
Along time ago, I got banned for doing nothing, I never came back until I found it again on OldCP and saw it fully updated.
I went on the chat and without warning, I spammed and got kicked. Then I registered and played.

HOW I GOT MASTER AND TRUSTED USER
How I got master and trusted user was a piece of an orange, I have been working on the community all day long, helping other users on xat, and I have been giving all my credits out, it was worth it. I then posted 'How to get moderator or trusted user.' After doing that, it got promoted then I quickly got master and trusted user.
MEMBER ON XAT
I have been working very lately on xat, I had to stay there for atleast 3 hours, then I earned member.

MEMBER TITLE
Today, I made a new idea, what could it be, can it be support rank, naaaah, could it me member title ? Yes!
Damen is currently developing the 'Edit Member Title' button which is only for member and higher ranks with more than 15+ posts.
HOW TO GET MODERATOR OR TRUSTED USER
1. Be nice and respect each other, help each other, and don't ask for credits.

2. Transfer some credits to poor penguins, 0 credits will probably make the mods and admins think you were giving all your credits out.

3. Be active for like 5 - 6 days or weeks, this will make the staff think you are active alot.

4. Give out tips and answers to penguins, this could get you a chance to be a mod!

5. Being a trusted user increases your chance to be a mod!

6. Working on the forums can get you credits or a chance to be a trusted user!

7. Having member on the chat and being nice could get a opportunity to be a mod on the chat!

8. Don't use multiple accounts at the same time, it will decrease your chance to be a mod and might be ipbanned.

9. Don't break the rules, instead follow the rules!

10. Participate in lots of fun events, don't be dull, the staff mostly look out for penguins who can be fun and a lot active!

11. Be patient, don't just rush and force penguins to review your personality in OldCP, it is just being mean and greedy!

OPTIONAL: Include a great application!

As you can see, I'm currently trying my best to be a chat moderator and in-game moderator, try your best too!

If you're wondering why you're still so dumb, go be banned and play NewCP.

Credits to everyone!
RANKS

Today, I've been hearing many penguins saying ''NO, NEWS REPORTER IS HIGHER THAN MASTER!'' or ''MEMBER IS WORSER THAN ROOKIE!'' So, here are the ranks!

Rookie: Cannot get credits from forums.

Member and higher ranks: Can get credits from forums.

Rookie is lower than Member:

- Banned
- Rookie
- News Reporter
- Master
- Administrator

When you earn credits, ask an admin if you can become a member so you can get them.

To boost your rank, up to News Reporter, contribute a lot on the forums, follow the rules and you may get a higher rank.

If you want to get Master or Moderator, read http://clubpenguin.pro/community/view/?id=1436<br />

PICKLELP
It's time for another new version of 'Help', an even more outstanding and extraordinary version of 'Help', it's the one and only, Picklelp!

WHY YOU SHOULD ACCEPT PICKLELP?

You should accept Picklelp because Pickle1020's work mostly get promoted, it helped almost thousands of rookies on the forum to become a member, now members to News Reporters, Members or News Reporters to Masters, Masters to Moderator and Moderator to administrators!

Picklelp has a variety of helpful instructions, rules and support, also, Picklelp is also accepting new contributors and authors!

APPLICATIONS
If you're not ready for author, what about contributors?

IGN(In-Game name): Example: Ratinface02
Why do you want to be a contributor?: I think I'm not ready yet for author so I want contributor because I have Picklelp and my work and wanted my work to be on Picklelp!
Who told you about Picklelp and led you here? (OPTIONAL): I just found this massive and outstanding version of 'Help'!
Authors application are same.
Why do you want to be a author?: I think I'm am ready yet for author so I want author because I have Picklelp and my work and wanted my work to be on Picklelp!
Who told you about Picklelp and led you here? (OPTIONAL): I just found this massive and outstanding version of 'Help'!

Your example of an issue of Picklelp. (OPTIONAL FOR AUTHORS):

Example: Today, I've been hearing many penguins saying ''NO, NEWS REPORTER IS HIGHER THAN MASTER!'' or ''MEMBER IS WORSER THAN ROOKIE!'' So, here are the ranks!

- Banned
- Rookie
- News Reporter
- Master
- Administrator

When you earn credits, ask an admin if you can become a member so you can get them.

To boost your rank, up to News Reporter, contribute a lot on the forums, follow the rules and you may get a higher rank.

If you want to get Master or Moderator, read http://clubpenguin.pro/community/view/?id=1436<br />

ARTWORK
(Not my work)

ENDING
Now, do you accept my work, or do you think it's rubbish, well, read the title again.
Now my favourite ending.

Staff, feel free to edit, delete or promote my post.
Credits to everyone!
Comment, share and like!
From your favourite friend, Pickle1020!

+1 by Halo, Gaf, Declan , Sunset and 3 others

265 posts
20th October 2013, 02:02 AM

Wow, I stayed 4 hours on Xat and still haven't gotten member!?

+1 by Mohamed
-Assistant Of Fizz, Fedora and Freezer! - *New* Tour Guide!
Ask me any questions on PM! And I will try my best to answer!

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th October 2013, 02:08 AM

Wow!! You have a great history and will be a good moderator today I hope! This post will also help many new penguins! Make more posts like this, that's how freezer got mod :D very well done pickle! Nobody can do better then that.

+1 by Mohamed
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
20th October 2013, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Wow!! You have a great history and will be a good moderator today I hope! This post will also help many new penguins! Make more posts like this, that's how freezer got mod :D very well done pickle! Nobody can do better then that.
Thank you very much! I hope you get administrator, keep up the good personality!

+1 by Gaf and ihatepickle1020

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th October 2013, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Thank you very much! I hope you get administrator, keep up the good personality!
haha thank you, same for you! I wonder why we don't talk much lol, we would be great buds!

+1 by Mohamed
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
20th October 2013, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

haha thank you, same for you! I wonder why we don't talk much lol, we would be great buds!
That's a 100% true fact!

+1 by Gaf and ihatepickle1020, -1 by IslandBackup

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
20th October 2013, 03:06 AM

There is No Spaces for news reporter

and no one can get on it

actually rookie is worst

anyway good history

+1 by SpikeCP
Declan - Quit

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
20th October 2013, 03:07 AM

Quote:
There is No Spaces for news reporter

and no one can get on it

actually rookie is worst

anyway good history
I know, I did it in this order

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
20th October 2013, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Hello! I am Pickle1020, master and trusted user.

HISTORY

I've been on OldCP since CPPS.pro got hacked by someone I don't know.

Along time ago, I got banned for doing nothing, I never came back until I found it again on OldCP and saw it fully updated.

I went on the chat and without warning, I spammed and got kicked. Then I registered and played.

HOW I GOT MASTER AND TRUSTED USER

How I got master and trusted user was a piece of an orange, I have been working on the community all day long, helping other users on xat, and I have been giving all my credits out, it was worth it. I then posted 'How to get moderator or trusted user.' After doing that, it got promoted then I quickly got master and trusted user.

MEMBER ON XAT

I have been working very lately on xat, I had to stay there for atleast 3 hours, then I earned member.

MEMBER TITLE

Today, I made a new idea, what could it be, can it be support rank, naaaah, could it me member title ? Yes!

Damen is currently developing the 'Edit Member Title' button which is only for member and higher ranks with more than 15+ posts.

HOW TO GET MODERATOR OR TRUSTED USER

1. Be nice and respect each other, help each other, and don't ask for credits.

2. Transfer some credits to poor penguins, 0 credits will probably make the mods and admins think you were giving all your credits out.

3. Be active for like 5 - 6 days or weeks, this will make the staff think you are active alot.

4. Give out tips and answers to penguins, this could get you a chance to be a mod!

5. Being a trusted user increases your chance to be a mod!

6. Working on the forums can get you credits or a chance to be a trusted user!

7. Having member on the chat and being nice could get a opportunity to be a mod on the chat!

8. Don't use multiple accounts at the same time, it will decrease your chance to be a mod and might be ipbanned.

9. Don't break the rules, instead follow the rules!

10. Participate in lots of fun events, don't be dull, the staff mostly look out for penguins who can be fun and a lot active!

11. Be patient, don't just rush and force penguins to review your personality in OldCP, it is just being mean and greedy!

OPTIONAL: Include a great application!

As you can see, I'm currently trying my best to be a chat moderator and in-game moderator, try your best too!

If you're wondering why you're still so dumb, go be banned and play NewCP.

Credits to everyone!

RANKS

Today, I've been hearing many penguins saying ''NO, NEWS REPORTER IS HIGHER THAN MASTER!'' or ''MEMBER IS WORSER THAN ROOKIE!'' So, here are the ranks!

- Banned

- Rookie

- News Reporter

- Master

- Administrator

If you want to get Master or Moderator, read http://clubpenguin.pro/community/view/?id=1436

PICKLELP

It's time for another new version of 'Help', an even more outstanding and extraordinary version of 'Help', it's the one and only, Picklelp!

WHY YOU SHOULD ACCEPT PICKLELP?

You should accept Picklelp because Pickle1020's work mostly get promoted, it helped almost thousands of rookies on the forum to become a member, now members to News Reporters, Members or News Reporters to Masters, Masters to Moderator and Moderator to administrators!

Picklelp has a variety of helpful instructions, rules and support, also, Picklelp is also accepting new contributors and authors!

APPLICATIONS

If you're not ready for author, what about contributors?

Why do you want to be a contributor?: I think I'm not ready yet for author so I want contributor because I have Picklelp and my work and wanted my work to be on Picklelp!

Authors application are same.

Why do you want to be a author?: I think I'm am ready yet for author so I want author because I have Picklelp and my work and wanted my work to be on Picklelp!

Your example of an issue of Picklelp. (OPTIONAL FOR AUTHORS):

Example: Today, I've been hearing many penguins saying ''NO, NEWS REPORTER IS HIGHER THAN MASTER!'' or ''MEMBER IS WORSER THAN ROOKIE!'' So, here are the ranks!

- Banned

- Rookie

- News Reporter

- Master

- Administrator

If you want to get Master or Moderator, read http://clubpenguin.pro/community/view/?id=1436

ARTWORK

(Not my work)

ENDING

Now, do you accept my work, or do you think it's rubbish, well, read the title again.

Now my favourite ending.

Staff, feel free to edit, delete or promote my post.

Credits to everyone!

Comment, share and like!

From your favourite friend, Pickle1020!

Pickle, this is the best and longest information that has become useful, EVER!

87 posts
Seen 16th May 2020
20th October 2013, 06:11 AM

This is very good history picklelp :D

Lukesky May the force be with you.

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
20th October 2013, 07:56 AM

Where do you find the time to write all this?

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
20th October 2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
I started doing this yesterday, I had to stay up 3 hours of sleep time, 3 HOURS I REPEAT! I could have done that in the day time.

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
20th October 2013, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I started doing this yesterday, I had to stay up 3 hours of sleep time, 3 HOURS I REPEAT! I could have done that in the day time.

You are a VERY busy man.

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th October 2013, 09:06 AM

Quite interesting if I may add. You are surely on your way to claiming the position of Moderator. :) Keep up the good work!

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
20th October 2013, 09:30 AM

Great job Pickle! Do you think if I do my history on OldCP and Forums or road to getting Master & trusted user would be copying you. I just want permission to do sorta like the same format but with completley different things. Tell me whether I can do this or not do this kind of thing. Thanks!

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Login or join the forums to reply.