21st October 2013
1 view

PvP Ideas

Made by Thisismyname in Suggestions

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
21st October 2013, 01:18 PM

I have several ideas for the Snowball Servers. Many of them are new gamemodes/objectives, but some of them are new systems/additions.

TEAM DEATHMATCH:
In Team Deathmatch there are 4 or 2 teams, each having a base/respawn point. The teams simply fight and the team with the most kills wins. In this gamemode, there are 4 teams: Blue, Red, Yellow, & Green. Each team has a base:
Red: Beach
Blue: Iceberg
Green: Snow forts
Yellow: Dojo

PVE
In PvE, users cannot fight each other, but fight swarms of respawning "mobs", or monsters. If users get killstreaks, they can earn credits. This one may be hard to develop and create, but I've included it incase it is possible.

MELEE WEAPONS
Melee weapons are ones that are used in close combat, ones such as swords. Melee weapons may not be possible with the current system OldCP has, but if it is, players can obtain swords and spears and use spacebar or another key to use them on players. They can switch between snowballs and swords on a sidebar on the side of their screen. Probably impossible, but would be cool if implanted.

CTF
See the below thread
http://clubpenguin.pro/community/view/?id=2148

POWER UPS
Users can obtain power ups from killstreaks. Power kills could be a speed boost for 5 sec or double damage for 10 sec.

TEAM ZONE CAPTURE
In zone capture, There will be 4 teams, each having a base. The teams have one section of the island (one room), but want to capture all of the rooms. To control a room, a team must kill members in that room and be the primary team for about a minute. Once they have captured a room, it can be taken back over by other teams if they become the primary team in the room.
The team who controls the most areas at the end of the game will win. If a team happens to capture all of the rooms, than they win.
The bases for each team are as follows:
Red: Lighthouse
Blue: Pizza Place
Green: Book Lounge
Yellow: Ski lodge
The base for each team is their respawn area.
The map will be disabled for this game to make it harder and more interesting

I'll update this thread as I get more ideas.

+1 by

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
21st October 2013, 01:41 PM

OUR GAME

Cries. RIP Penguin Apocolypse.
These are good ideas tho.

+1 by Thisismyname

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
21st October 2013, 01:57 PM

Quote:
OUR GAME

Cries. RIP Penguin Apocolypse.

These are good ideas tho.
LOL.. I forgot to add that.. but that should be for another thread.. or else this one would be so.. long...

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st October 2013, 02:07 PM

Huehurhue ok then. XD

Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Login or join the forums to reply.