14th September 2013

HipHop4Admin

Made by RandomPenguin in Suggestions

Rookie
5 posts
14th September 2013, 02:38 PM

HipHop deserves Administrator because he has to deal with numerous amounts of drama everyday. He is an incredible moderator and deserves some kind of promotion. He is respectful to everyone so he doesn't hurt their feelings in any way. He never swears and is never inappropriate. He tries his best to be on as much as he can and helps others find ways to earn something they care about. HipHop4Admin! :D

+1 by Bailey and Zeternal, -1 by Concord and Chelsey
Please like every post HipHop makes.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

RandomPenguin, I know you are one of hiphop's fans but, leave this to the admins and Damen.

+1 by Bailey
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Rookie
5 posts

Quote:
RandomPenguin, I know you are one of hiphop's fans but, leave this to the admins and Damen.
I understand. He just tries so hard and I think he should earn it.

+1 by Bailey
Please like every post HipHop makes.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
I understand. He just tries so hard and I think he should earn it.
Hiphop is very hard working, although look at this; http://prntscr.com/1r9te9
First, we don't need any admins.
Second, Hiphop is wise and has courage to say he doesn't deserve it himself.

+1 by Bailey
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Thank you for the very considerate comment, RandomPenguin, but I am not exactly ready for the role as Admin, I need more time to earn it. Also, thank you, Hashir, for saying I am hard working, wise, and have courage. You are very intelligent, mature, and extraordinary.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Thank you for the very considerate comment, RandomPenguin, but I am not exactly ready for the role as Admin, I need more time to earn it. Also, thank you, Hashir, for saying I am hard working, wise, and have courage. You are very intelligent, mature, and extraordinary.
Thank you, I'm just making my point.

+1 by Bailey

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
You think I haven't noticed? I've seen you make many truthful points.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks. You are a good friend :).

+1 by Bailey

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You are welcome. It means a lot coming from you. You definitely earned the spot as chat moderator. In-game moderator, here you come! ;)

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You are welcome. It means a lot coming from you. You definitely earned the spot as chat moderator. In-game moderator, here you come! ;)
Thanks for your encouraging talk. :)

+1 by Bailey

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You're welcome. I feel much better discussing this with someone who is intensely understanding such as yourself.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You're welcome. I feel much better discussing this with someone who is intensely understanding such as yourself.
Thank you again. I might have some plans for you soon. ;) Don't worry this is my good side.

+1 by Bailey

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you again. I might have some plans for you soon. ;) Don't worry this is my good side.
Your good side is wonderful. ;)

+1 by Hashir

Login or join the forums to reply.