25th October 2013

Ideas on credits

Made by Sophiabeth in Suggestions

329 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
25th October 2013, 09:43 PM

I was thinking that there should be more ways to earn credits. I know that the extra's are special and that if everyone was able to get them easily it wouldn't be that fun anymore but hear me out.
We should get more extra's in the shops. And maybe we could play games daily to win credits. Like for instance, only for a certain amount of time each day you can play a slot machine, or a mini game. For people who don't know how to use forums, or get a job in olcp, or win contests, should benefit from this.

+1 by Moshi and xXvioletXx
Sophiabeth. (:
I love sleep and reading
Make good choices kiddos!

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
25th October 2013, 09:50 PM

mehhh, i guess i agree. But i have a better idea. We could keep the daily games, but what about the games that are original from new cp? Damen should make them work so that way we could earn creds from them. Just like in newcp, if u play games, u get a certain amount of coins depending on ur score and the fact that u play the game. Right? Right? It will also attract more people to play on OldCP because my brother wanted to play but complained that it was too boring and that the games should work. So thats one ex.! ;)

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Login or join the forums to reply.