26th October 2013

Ways To Not Be Banned (Forum)

Made by Frogs in Suggestions

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
26th October 2013, 08:31 PM

Hi guys! I see people getting banned on forum for various reasons. So i decided to tell you how to NOT get banned on the forum. Here are some ways to avoid it:

1. NEVER post something offensive about somebody else without somebody knowing. Even if they do know you should still NEVER EVER post something like that.

2. Do not create useless posts like "look at us in the office!" or anything like that. Those are useless posts that you probably should try your best to avoid posting.

3. Do not create post with very little words and continue to post many times with little words trying to spread them out to get credits. That is why many people are ranked Rookie instead of Member because they have been spamming to get credits. I'm fairly sure that you can get banned for that if you do it too much.

4. Follow all the rules. This applies to most everything i posted but like i said NEVER post something mean or rude about someone else, Do not create useless posts that really have no meaning, Do not create posts that have very little words and that can also a little bit apply to rule number 2 which those little word posts might very well be useless. Even if they aren't useless then still try to add more words with meaning, Avoid innapropiate posts and do not make innapropiate post yourself, if you are posting about someone else, always ask them if they don't mind you posting because they might not want you to post things about them.

Here are some ways not to get banned on the forum by following all the directions and doing all these things. I hope you have good luck on making your forum account advance more! Who knows? Maybe they will see you doing the right thing and make you higher. That is just a guess. But stay safe!

+1 by xXvioletXx and

460 posts
Seen 21st February 2021
26th October 2013, 08:34 PM

Great Job Frogs I'm Going to tell Someone

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th October 2013, 08:36 PM

Nice post!So much info for the new users!:)

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
26th October 2013, 08:44 PM

Nice work. Very understanding and perfectly compact with facts and it all so true it has a strong base to it i enjoyed reading it. ~Sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Login or join the forums to reply.