Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
4th September 2014, 12:56 PM

Dead Penguin Found!

Greetings Citizens and Users Of The DSGHQ It is Gamer, Recently
I went into the Healing Labs and checked out this door

It Opened and took me inside the vault of the one
There was the iron throne and thousands of gold pieces!
But thats not all, There was also a book. But
thats not all, I clicked on the book and the book read to me it said *reading book* or something
like that. So Then I read the book there was a blackhawk surviver all the others have been taken away, the story says:

I am the only survivor... the others have been taken out of here Someone said there was a black hawk meeting here, but it was a trap... Ice Lords... our enemies, have resurrected the dead blackhawks into ice ghosts... Im the only blackhawk survivor They are going to freeze the mods... I hope someone finds this. Im going to hide under th...

What do you think he meant by hiding under the.. hiding under the gold! I clicked the gold and i could move them all into somewhere else. But then, I saw a Dead Penguin... There was a firearm/gun and a ice knife The Dead penguin was Mais, Maybe mais was the surviver but fell into this trap. Maybe some iceghost or icelord or someone who died long ago has returned. But now we know the iceghosts are armed, with Ice Knifes so we gotta be careful, but maybe someone else might die this is what I think because of the gold in the vault maybe we could be watched while were in the vault.

+1 by trixie, MrSam, Ender Skippy, GuildMirai and 6 others

1,314 posts
Seen 26th October 2015
4th September 2014, 12:58 PM

we already know this amelia and jilly found it and trixie

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
4th September 2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
we already know this amelia and jilly found it and trixie
Maybe we should be careful in the vault incase some iceghosts are watching us and could kill one of us with ice knifes,

+1 by Ender Skippy

hiss
1,414 posts
Seen 10th February 2022
4th September 2014, 01:02 PM

Yes, the penguin was killed by a icelord or iceghost indeed. +1 :)

xxx

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
4th September 2014, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Maybe the vault is dangerous? Maybe we are being watched by the icelord or iceghost now we know the iceghosts have knifes but the knife might seem suspicious and familiar

hiss
1,414 posts
Seen 10th February 2022
4th September 2014, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe the vault is dangerous? Maybe we are being watched by the icelord or iceghost now we know the iceghosts have knifes but the knife might seem suspicious and familiar
Yes, Iceghosts could be watching us. The dead penguin and all could even be a 'TRAP'. Like bot... But yes, the iceghosts are armed. We need to look out for them.

xxx

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
4th September 2014, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, Iceghosts could be watching us. The dead penguin and all could even be a 'TRAP'. Like bot... But yes, the iceghosts are armed. We need to look out for them.
Instead, we must assemble an army of oldcp warriors and they could use a command to be unstoppable

+1 by Wintersummer

1,510 posts
Seen 5th November 2015
4th September 2014, 04:21 PM

What is the jr? Do you know?

Login or join the forums to reply.