17th October 2014

Respect other people's Beliefs

Made by Damen in Announcements

Calico Rose
Master
1,683 posts
Seen 31st July 2022
17th October 2014, 06:53 PM

If you expressing your beliefs, there's bound to be someone who probably hates you. It could be your best friend! I suggest you don't do it as Damen said.

259 posts
Seen 1st April 2023
17th October 2014, 08:18 PM

Quote:
If you expressing your beliefs, there's bound to be someone who probably hates you. It could be your best friend! I suggest you don't do it as Damen said.

I do not care if I lose my best friend over that Jesus is more importsnt.

+1 by ian and Tay tay

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
17th October 2014, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I do not care if I lose my best friend over that Jesus is more importsnt.
Amen brother.

+1 by Tay tay

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th October 2014, 10:52 PM

I understand and appreciate this post
But, Sadie banned them not just because of that, but because of their drama.

As a Christian for my whole life, I find crowflying and he so called brother cocacola10 bad examples as Christians.
If you were a atheist but was interested in changing your life by knowing god, you’d wouldn’t want to hear stuff like he said" If you don't become Christian you will burn in hell. And it is true, but you wouldn’t want to become Christian if somebody said that to you. Its fine if you want to help people know god, and I highly recommend that if you are Christian, but dont say if you don’t believe in god you will rot in hell. If you are atheist and you wonder why people who had their whole life go to hell if they don't believe in god> Well, God gives you a whole life time to decide by yourself. He has given you churches, bibles, and a ton of proof. He loves everybody, and he knows we all sin, if you are interested in becoming a Christian please PM me. Thanks,

-Tornado

+1 by Tay tay, Freddy and IVoid, -1 by CocaCola10
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

259 posts
Seen 1st April 2023
17th October 2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
I understand and appreciate this post
But, Sadie banned them not just because of that, but because of their drama.

As a Christian for my whole life, I find crowflying and he so called brother cocacola10 bad examples as Christians.
If you were a atheist but was interested in changing your life by knowing god, you’d wouldn’t want to hear stuff like he said" If you don't become Christian you will burn in hell. And it is true, but you wouldn’t want to become Christian if somebody said that to you. Its fine if you want to help people know god, and I highly recommend that if you are Christian, but dont say if you don’t believe in god you will rot in hell. If you are atheist and you wonder why people who had their whole life go to hell if they don't believe in god> Well, God gives you a whole life time to decide by yourself. He has given you churches, bibles, and a ton of proof. He loves everybody, and he knows we all sin, if you are interested in becoming a Christian please PM me. Thanks,

-Tornado

Did u know there is videos where this lady went to heaven 2 times and the 3rd time she went to hell and came back to earth but in hell she saw people she knew and Michael Jackson and a singer Selena.

Strong Blood
Master
1,033 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
18th October 2014, 01:57 AM

Quote:
I am glad this is a rule. We do not disrespect peoples beliefs. Thank you for this brand new rule of the DSGHQ Forums community Damen. I proudly agree with you.

+1

~Jilly~

I agree with Jilly :) Damen Im glad you made this a new rule :) .

+1 by Tay tay

Anime and Manga Lover
643 posts
Seen 5th February 2016
18th October 2014, 09:41 AM

Well people should say it in a nice way.I understand other people religions and beliefs.

+1 by Tay tay

Soul Eater :3

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Seen 2nd January 2022
18th October 2014, 10:44 AM

all months on this community i believe that religious belief isnt right to talk about to others such as a jew or muslim talk about the christians belief or start fighting
please respect
and dont praise about your religion but keep it away from ur disscussions +1

+1 by Tay tay

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

Rookie
10 posts
Seen 9th November 2014
18th October 2014, 07:33 PM

I love helping people! And protecting Snaildom from the hackers.
Only if i could band them, i Block them, (report). :)

( Completely off topic.. I need help too though, can someone tell me how i deposit. :( )

YOU NEED LOVE TO STAY ALIVE NEVER BREAK LOVE APART!

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th October 2014, 07:38 PM

I'm sorry I was a problem involved with those two. Although, one of them mailed me about it and told me something of the example you showed. I felt a bit uncomfortable with the mood placed on the forums, next time I will leave my words to myself.

Kara
Administrator

Rookie
34 posts
Seen 20th February 2015
18th October 2014, 07:52 PM

Yes,I think all beliefs should be respected.And thank you so much King Damen that you made this post plus i really agree with everything you say!

I'm Cindy's sister (I'm the one with the pink hair)"C:\Users\
\Documents\Lightshot\Screenshot_44.png""C:\Users\Welcome\Documents\Lightshot\Screenshot_3.png""C:\Users\Welcome\Documents\Lightshot\Screenshot_86.png"

Rookie
34 posts
Seen 20th February 2015
18th October 2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Hello,

Lately two users were banned unfairly for expressing their beliefs.
I will not say who the moderator is or who they were, but they are unbanned now.

Why?
Because other people reacted appallingly to these users. Thus, moderators banned the wrong people for drama.

Anyone who causes drama by disrespecting other people's beliefs will be suspended. Moderators should NOT ban a user simply because they express their beliefs.

BUT
You are NOT allowed to express your beliefs on these forums AGGRESSIVELY.

E.g.
Aggressive (Against the rules)

Quote:
LORD JESUS IS OUR SAVIOR! WORSHIP THE LORD OR YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!

Do not do that or you will find your post/mood/comment/mail deleted and your account suspended/banned.

Reasonable (Not against the rules)

Quote:
I believe that Jesus is our Savior and he died for all of us.

You won't be banned and your post will be respected by staff, BUT if anyone is mean against you or demand that you stop, then they should be banned.

A lot of our beliefs are different, but for educational purposes, may I share with you a link that answers many Bible questions correctly. http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/

This is now a rule of the DamenSpike GAMES HQ Empire.

I think you are right about this rule cause people can get hurt when they did nothing wrong.

I'm Cindy's sister (I'm the one with the pink hair)"C:\Users\
\Documents\Lightshot\Screenshot_44.png""C:\Users\Welcome\Documents\Lightshot\Screenshot_3.png""C:\Users\Welcome\Documents\Lightshot\Screenshot_86.png"

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
18th December 2014, 03:26 PM

Yes, I'm glad someone posted this. +1

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
18th December 2014, 03:46 PM

Please don't reply on old topics Amanda.

Login or join the forums to reply.