4th November 2014

DSGHQ Court: Public Notice

Made by Damen in Announcements

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
4th November 2014, 07:25 PM

Thank you for clarifying this, as I was curious of the situation. However, I also appreciate the apology to some users on your behalf, as it proves that you are mature enough to take on full responsibility of your own actions. Overall, I can realize that many players have made mistakes, though it takes a true heart to admit them with the simplicity of such guilt. I agree that the punishment was necessary due to the understanding of what happened at the time, but hopefully all has been resolved once and for all now. I can relate to the feeling of when someone destroys one's creations or can aggravate one another, but in spite of that, it was rather brave of you to confront the problem. At the end of the day, I do know that you mean nothing but good, however I am glad that this has been spoken and ended upon. So again, thank you for the notification.

+1 by lexa and Cysero Dragneel

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th November 2014, 07:28 PM

Sir,Maybe Faygo and Uke didnt know that you apologized. They were frustrated that you shared his IP without apologizing.

Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
4th November 2014, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I totally agree. Also, how do you get to the Minecraft server?

You buy one or just download the programs and host it yourself along with other stuff.

Will you be putting your Minecraft server back up any time soon? Sorry for triple posting.

682 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
4th November 2014, 07:44 PM

Alright. I just hope you don't decide to do that again and release an ip. It was very dangerous, and if it weren't for the users that stepped in I don't what would have happened!!!

Anyway, peace

+1 by Gaf and Karkat

tessa (;

1,384 posts
Seen 22nd July 2015
4th November 2014, 07:46 PM

Let me start this off by saying, thank you Damen. I personally think you are doing the right thing. It shows maturity that you can make a post like this and apologize to a certain user in it. You are certainly not a coward. When someone destroys a creation that you have put hard work, and time into it, you can get pretty annoyed if just a normal person comes along and destroys it. I know the feeling, believe me. You have a lot of work in your daily life making this game better and better each day. Planning events, adding new items to the shops and so much more. It also makes it a bit harder just because Chelsey isn't around. Remember the Administrators, Moderators, and all pf the users around Snaildom and forums are here to help you in any situation. It is a simple task that says, thank you. If you need any help since Chelsey isn't here at the moment, I am always willing to help you and this community out. I'm not asking to become the new Emperor Helper, I just like to play a part, in helping out.

~Angi

Former Moderator - Master - Friendly user <3
Don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything.

1,510 posts
Seen 5th November 2015
4th November 2014, 07:53 PM

Thanks, for the info Damen! :)

~Wintersummer~

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
4th November 2014, 08:00 PM

Damen,
You seriously work far to hard. This should be the least on your mind. You work long hours inventing things for the DSGHQ and that is amazing. You take time in the things you do and I become easily amazed watching the neat things you create and think of. This little "mistake" is something we can look back at and kind smirk at it. You had all the right to do as you wished this is YOUR creation not one of us can say its not. You did a grand job keeping things in order and I try to help my very best with the users. However I can't get to everyone similar with you. This community is growing BIGGER and on that note obviously things will happen and mistakes will too. Things happen you did all the right choices, thank you.

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Seen 3rd November 2019
4th November 2014, 08:25 PM

Hey, when rage happens it is so hard to calm the fiery anger in your stomach. I especially feel your anger when they destroyed NOT ONLY a public server of the Mine craft world, but the throne room which was located inside the Mine craft server. It was very harsh to call yourself a coward, but yet it was a brave move. You showed us that you may be the emperor, but you can, and will make mistakes along the way. So, on behalf of me and the community, thank you, thank you, thank you. I am glad this has been settled with and has been dealt with by you. :)

+1 by Crowflying
Lady Cheep Glitz of the Royal Imperial Bank
Lady of the Bank - Detective - Forums Moderator - OldCP Moderator - Lady of the Empire

Friends
Hails||Sadie|Chelsey|Tess|Mico|Damen|Dance|Gamer|Con|Jacob|Adam

Wiki:Cheep

Old User
583 posts
Seen 23rd April 2023
4th November 2014, 09:33 PM

i am proud of you damen, but we really need a Emperor Helper .-.

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
4th November 2014, 09:45 PM

Damen , use this command to yourself. /wise Damen :)
You are a pretty good detective and your also wise.
You also act mature which is a good attribute shown to us.
You spend hours making new stuff , looking at the forums every minute...
We thank you for what you have done.

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
5th November 2014, 08:27 AM

Well poor faygo. She told me she was offended by that pic. I could see why, and she told me why. I was more concerned at the IP thingy. You could've put that kids life in jeaoprdy and I felt threatened and scared. Well it's good you know what you did was wrong and I guess I forgive you :>

+1 by Karkat, Polarmanax and tess

Rookie
28 posts
Seen 12th December 2014
5th November 2014, 09:06 AM

Thank you for taking it easy to Uke.
She was also a help in a way I will explain to you.

+1 by Karkat
Queen Regent Cheeps bodyguard.

189 posts
Seen 26th April 2023
5th November 2014, 07:14 PM

I apologize to the entire DSGHQ as well. I was being very ignorant, and didn't realize how much drama I was causing. I really feel bad for what I've done, and I hope Damen and everyone else can forgive me. I promise never to do anything like this again.

+1 by Bp28, Augustine, Cheep, and 3 others
Sting

--
127 posts
Seen 22nd February 2016
5th November 2014, 08:35 PM

Oh well, I value that you chose not to publicly humiliate me and all, but I don't really know if it was for your benefit or for my own. I'm not intrigued by this, though.
You can't really say that I vow to amplify this community with all I can bear. I've made unnecessary comments here and there, I know, but a good amount of them can be easily brushed off and forgotten.
I honestly saw no wrong in what I did, but I'm sorry that it affected you this much.

Anyways, thanks for your kindness despite what I've undertook. It's appreciated.

+1 by Bp28, Polarmanax, Sting, T R A P S O U L and 4 others

Login or join the forums to reply.