14th November 2014

Temporary Inactivity

Made by PenguinDSC in Announcements

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
14th November 2014, 08:09 PM

Hello everyone. As you know, CPManiac is inactive, and I will be too. I am dropping out of the Apprentice competition because I will not be able to attend any stages. I will be on the forums, and I will be posting a little, but I won't be on snaildom much. Unfortunately, my swimming season recently started, and I have long meets and long practices. I am also busy in school, with my Geometry, and my Science fair, and lots of projects. I also just do not have enough time because my homework is overwhelming. Also, 8th grade is really hard since they are preparing us for high school, so I am quite busy and a little confused.

To Clarify in short sentences:

• I am leaving the apprentice competition.
  • I have a lot of homework, and my swim season just started.
  • CPManiac and I are really busy with school, and Geometry and preparation for high school.
  • I will be on the forums and I will post sometimes, but I won't be on snaildom much.

I hope you understand, this will only be temporary, but it may be a while, maybe after winter break when it starts to clear up or mid December since that is when I will present my Science fair project. Thank you for understanding.

+1 by Bp28, , tess, sarah and 29 others

Certified Nick Foles Fan
1,076 posts
Seen 19th April 2020
14th November 2014, 08:11 PM

Understood. I'm in 8th grade as well. It's been tough, hopefully the hard work will pay off.

Lead us Thorin!!
R.I.P Sean K.

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023

It's nice to see that you take life seriously lol, have a nice time and I understand! :)

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023

I understand, I'll be inactive at next week too.

Lloyd

Gone

Sweet memories

80 posts
Seen 27th October 2015
14th November 2014, 08:12 PM

I hope to see you soon PenguinDSC! Before you go, I do not think I know you! I am Sabrina! I will be glad to be friends with you!

~Sabrina~

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
14th November 2014, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Understood. I'm in 8th grade as well. It's been tough, hopefully the hard work will pay off.
Quote:
It's nice to see that you take life seriously lol, have a nice time and I understand!

Haha, the young men understand. You'll grow up nicely.

+1 by Bailey, Bp28 and Lloyd

--
127 posts
Seen 22nd February 2016
14th November 2014, 08:16 PM

That's too bad, but I wish you two luck! <3

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th November 2014, 08:21 PM

I totally get it DSC. I'm also in 8th grade. Each day I am bombarded with homework which becomes very stressful at times. Most of it takes the whole day to complete, therefore resulting in no time for moderating the forums and Snaildom. Just like Bp said, the hard work, time and effort will soon pay off. :)

and i was stressed out.
2,308 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
14th November 2014, 08:30 PM

I understand hope you come back as soon as you can!

twenty one pilots is cool.

Old User
583 posts
Seen 23rd April 2023
14th November 2014, 08:33 PM

Dear Mr DscTheHorse

its ok we all get it, life is hard. #LyfeYo

just try to be here for us all and as a random person once said "THEY GRW UP SO FAST!!!!!!!!! ;')"

Your HomieCheeseSlicePersonFriendMark

p.s are you and CPManiac brothers or some thing?

+1 by PenguinDSC

535 posts
Seen 18th May 2019
14th November 2014, 11:05 PM

oooooooooo I'm in 5th grade. My 4th grade teacher was... *Snicker* Mr. Sperduti XD

Raven56's Signature!

Darkness Is Within You My Friend.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Beautiful Signature By BlueLights :3
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

GWAAAHHH
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Pumpkin!
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Made By Amandapink30!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Made By Toy Chica
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Made By Jorja!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

This Was Made By Ellie!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Thanks Ellie!

This Was Made By Cuddlie!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Wow Cuddlie!

Made By WinterSummer!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Thanks so much WinterSummer!

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
14th November 2014, 11:16 PM

Quote:
oooooooooo I'm in 5th grade. My 4th grade teacher was... *Snicker* Mr. Sperduti
That's not funny.
Quote:
Hello everyone. As you know, CPManiac is inactive, and I will be too. I am dropping out of the Apprentice competition because I will not be able to attend any stages. I will be on the forums, and I will be posting a little, but I won't be on snaildom much. Unfortunately, my swimming season recently started, and I have long meets and long practices. I am also busy in school, with my Geometry, and my Science fair, and lots of projects. I also just do not have enough time because my homework is overwhelming. Also, 8th grade is really hard since they are preparing us for high school, so I am quite busy and a little confused.

I am leaving the apprentice competition.

I have a lot of homework, and my swim season just started.

CPManiac and I are really busy with school, and Geometry and preparation for high school.

I will be on the forums and I will post sometimes, but I won't be on snaildom much.

I hope you understand, this will only be temporary, but it may be a while, maybe after winter break when it starts to clear up or mid December since that is when I will present my Science fair project. Thank you for understanding.
All right, we appreciate the heads up.

OG ?
Master
1,498 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
15th November 2014, 08:55 AM

Quote:

I am leaving the apprentice competition.

I have a lot of homework, and my swim season just started.

CPManiac and I are really busy with school, and Geometry and preparation for high school.

I will be on the forums and I will post sometimes, but I won't be on snaildom much.

I understand as well.
Thanks for informing us PenguinDSC.

-Sound.

+1 by PenguinDSC

2,442 posts
Seen 26th February 2019
15th November 2014, 09:56 AM

Alrighty. If any curiosity comes around, ill know what to say. ;)

67 posts
Seen 1st March 2015
15th November 2014, 10:40 AM

Best of luck with Swimming, Science Fair, ect! :)

Login or join the forums to reply.